Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostSolutions.ro New location in 5-4-3-2-1 days ! Enjoy a top storage plan ! - Page 10
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostSolutions.ro New location in 5-4-3-2-1 days ! Enjoy a top storage plan !

Comments

• Hello @cociu
    Can you check my ticket? #661112

• @erdling said:
    Day 11. VPS is still not ready.

• @atroxz said:

@erdling said:
    Day 11. VPS is still not ready.

It's just like the download window in Internet Explorer when the line was cut. It eventually says "infinite".

• Guys , i will ask a favor , we had a issue with some ipv4 and this was delay us in install the nodes (3 node remaining to install) and provide this vps. I promise we will do our best to be installed in maximum 2-3 days ,meantime we offer a full refund in case you are not able to wait also once the service is provided we will change the next due date. Thanks for understand and have patciense.

Thanked by 3ps20090 user123 Bogddan
  • nfnnfn Veteran

@cociu #510879. Thanks

• @jingfanqin said:

@atroxz said:

@jingfanqin said:
    @cociu How often does it take to reply to a ticket?

It was back to normal last night.

won't last long lol.

• last 100 guys ...

Thanked by 2exexue Bogddan
  • @cociu said:
    last 100 guys ...

I guess i am one of the last 100 :)

• @cociu said:
    last 100 guys ...

Boss, mine is still not activated. So far, only 100 Black Friday orders have not been activated? Will all activation be completed tomorrow?

• @exexue said: Boss, mine is still not activated. So far, only 100 Black Friday orders have not been activated? Will all activation be completed tomorrow?

i hope today all delivered .

Thanked by 3derekyang exexue _Nic
  • @cociu said:

Guys , i will ask a favor , we had a issue with some ipv4 and this was delay us in install the nodes (3 node remaining to install) and provide this vps. I promise we will do our best to be installed in maximum 2-3 days ,meantime we offer a full refund in case you are not able to wait also once the service is provided we will change the next due date. Thanks for understand and have patciense.

Boss,How to apply changing the next due date?

• @skyindreams said: Boss,How to apply changing the next due date?

incase of error please open a tiket

• Any updates on this? Order still not delivered.

• Boss, two more days have passed, and my Black Friday order is still not activated. It has been almost half a month since I placed the order and I am speechless. . .

• @exexue said: Boss, two more days have passed, and my Black Friday order is still not activated. It has been almost half a month since I placed the order and I am speechless. . .

true as certain point , instead of provide you a shit i do my best to be a nice service , i have asked 2 days more wich expire today TODAY , and we have not delay because bad management we have delay because in this time we have affected 1000 clients with a network issue , so as you understand this was a priority. Meantime i have offered a full refund to any people like you . I understand is not normaly to delay 12 days in provide a service but this was a black friday offer and was a unbeleve price so you can suspect we have colect orders 30x more than any offer i have made this year but we are the same people working . Also we have faced with +xxx tikets because some affiliates was not mentionated the delivery time (no worry i will penalty all this affiliates for not specif) , so all this was go to a overload what we really dont espected. Thanks for reading and for waiting a little more.

• @cociu said:

@exexue said: Boss, two more days have passed, and my Black Friday order is still not activated. It has been almost half a month since I placed the order and I am speechless. . .

true as certain point , instead of provide you a shit i do my best to be a nice service , i have asked 2 days more wich expire today TODAY , and we have not delay because bad management we have delay because in this time we have affected 1000 clients with a network issue , so as you understand this was a priority. Meantime i have offered a full refund to any people like you . I understand is not normaly to delay 12 days in provide a service but this was a black friday offer and was a unbeleve price so you can suspect we have colect orders 30x more than any offer i have made this year but we are the same people working . Also we have faced with +xxx tikets because some affiliates was not mentionated the delivery time (no worry i will penalty all this affiliates for not specif) , so all this was go to a overload what we really dont espected. Thanks for reading and for waiting a little more.

Thank you for your reply. I also understand the difficulties you encountered during this period. It is not that you cannot wait. . It's just that in the past few days, your answers have given me some hope several times, thinking that it will be delivered quickly, so I have a little hope in my heart. . I will continue to wait.

• @exexue said: Thank you for your reply. I also understand the difficulties you encountered during this period. It is not that you cannot wait. . It's just that in the past few days, your answers have given me some hope several times, thinking that it will be delivered quickly, so I have a little hope in my heart. . I will continue to wait.

if the network incident was not exist all this vm have been delivered some days ago ...

Thanked by 1exexue
  • PhantomPainPhantomPain Member
    edited December 2020

@cociu said:

@exexue said: Thank you for your reply. I also understand the difficulties you encountered during this period. It is not that you cannot wait. . It's just that in the past few days, your answers have given me some hope several times, thinking that it will be delivered quickly, so I have a little hope in my heart. . I will continue to wait.

if the network incident was not exist all this vm have been delivered some days ago ...

I opened a ticket last week to enable AES and host-passthrough and finally get a reply today saying that you have a big number of tickets and ask me to open the ticket for that again next week.
    This feature is really necessary and it may just take a couple of minutes of manual operation to enable. And if you correctly configured the VM template, it will be enabled by default, so you will not have to enable this important feature manually one by one after deployment.

• @cociu Hello, I bought Romania-Kvm 2 core-2gb ram-30gb SSD-10tb traffic/mo-6.97 eur/quarter, but I feel that the hard disk is not enough. I need to open a work order to apply for an increase, or choose a package to buy directly. Where is the package?

• @jingfanqin said: @cociu Hello, I bought Romania-Kvm 2 core-2gb ram-30gb SSD-10tb traffic/mo-6.97 eur/quarter, but I feel that the hard disk is not enough. I need to open a work order to apply for an increase, or choose a package to buy directly. Where is the package?

we do not make any change in the configs except orders from our webpage , so you need to buy another package with your needs.

• @PhantomPain said: I opened a ticket last week to enable AES and host-passthrough and finally get a reply today saying that you have a big number of tickets and ask me to open the ticket for that again next week.

This feature is really necessary and it may just take a couple of minutes of manual operation to enable. And if you correctly configured the VM template, it will be enabled by default, so you will not have to enable this important feature manually one by one after deployment.

this was discuted many times , maybe in the future will be implemented directly but only maybe will need to test before activate for the whole node.

• RedzoneRedzone Member
    edited December 2020

there is a problem.now again site and server are down.
    confirm if anybody else facing the problem.

• @Redzone said: there is a problem.now again site and server are down.

confirm if anybody else facing the problem.

we do soem upstreams upgrades , will be small interruptions (multiples) , the job will be down in 30 min.

• Today there was 3 outages each aprox 2 hours. And now server is down. But I expect uptime no less than 70%. It is ok.

• @LTniger said: But I expect uptime no less than 70%.

for you personally i can do much less if you want.

• Network job in oradea is done , so no more interruptions. Also less than 50 vm for delivery.

Thanked by 1brueggus
  • less than 25 vps to deploy

Thanked by 3Pilzbaum hkhan03 _Nic
  • @cociu said:

@jingfanqin said: @cociu Hello, I bought Romania-Kvm 2 core-2gb ram-30gb SSD-10tb traffic/mo-6.97 eur/quarter, but I feel that the hard disk is not enough. I need to open a work order to apply for an increase, or choose a package to buy directly. Where is the package?

we do not make any change in the configs except orders from our webpage , so you need to buy another package with your needs.

Is there a hard drive package directly added?Memory and cpu are enough for me.

• @cociu said:

@LTniger said: But I expect uptime no less than 70%.

for you personally i can do much less if you want.

Irony aside, next time when you perform multihour system wide network maintenance, please shoot a message 'hi, server down from ... to ...'.

Thank you for this little customer respect gesture, I really don't need much.

• It looks like my vps was provisioned on 9th Dec. But the mail went to the SPAM folder

@cociu said: less than 25 vps to deploy

After this message I searched all the folders and there it was.

Thanks @cociu