Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostSolutions.ro New location in 5-4-3-2-1 days ! Enjoy a top storage plan ! - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostSolutions.ro New location in 5-4-3-2-1 days ! Enjoy a top storage plan !

Comments

• benj0xbenj0x Member
    edited December 2020

Do you really think that cociu (or his team) never had a look at these documents in the wiki?

I'm 100% sure, that he looked at these before. Especially because it's in his interest to let his services run smoothly and provide the best performance out of the installed hardware.

It's also in his interest to have happy customers and to get the best performance out of it (for example to provision more customers on one node - or whatever).

Thanked by 1cociu
  • Anyone thjat get buchrest can post test ip?

• benj0xbenj0x Member
    edited December 2020

@hzr said:
    Anyone thjat get buchrest can post test ip?

My server in Bucharest got this IP:
    Main IP: 45.14.151.xxx

I hope this helps.

Thanked by 2Edding exexue
  • Boss, didn’t you say yesterday that there are 200 units left for the processing of Black Friday orders. Another day has passed. I want to know how many of your Black Friday orders have not been completed yet? My bill #33394, how many are it in, and when can I activate it at the latest? Thank you.

• Bucharest -M247 colocation ?

• @exexue said: Boss, didn’t you say yesterday that there are 200 units left for the processing of Black Friday orders. Another day has passed. I want to know how many of your Black Friday orders have not been completed yet? My bill #33394, how many are it in, and when can I activate it at the latest? Thank you.

i apologise to give a wrong ETA , seems is missing to install a node (too many orders than we have calculate) so between today and tumorrow will be delivered. LIke always i will tell if your order is placed will be delivered (guarantee) , but i dont want to put in a node more than is normal.

• cociucociu Member
    edited December 2020

@telimp said: Bucharest -M247 colocation ?

yes the house is M247 and for the moment a line from them , after this will be added cogent and telia upstreams

• @cociu I have found that the cpu iowait is high so maybe disks are a bottleneck and they slow system down.

• @queue said: @cociu I have found that the cpu iowait is high so maybe disks are a bottleneck and they slow system down.

this is normal for a storage node in the first day , normaly after 10 days this problem not exist , Except thsi BF normaly we deploy vm aleatory between multiple nodes , but now with the quantity of the orders we have deploy all in the same time in the same nodes , so this is the prolem , no worry this will dissapear after x days when all people is calm down with huge data transfer. For exemple now in bucharest we have a traffic of 22gbps only in storage nodes in incoming ...

Thanked by 2raynor queue
  • @cociu I tried to install Vestacp or update the system, but it was unsuccessful. Is there any problem with the network?

• @jingfanqin said: @cociu I tried to install Vestacp or update the system, but it was unsuccessful. Is there any problem with the network?

wich location ? right now all should be up ...

• @cociu said:

@jingfanqin said: @cociu I tried to install Vestacp or update the system, but it was unsuccessful. Is there any problem with the network?

wich location ? right now all should be up ...

45.14.148.xxx

• @jingfanqin said: 45.14.148.xxx

give me the full ip in private please.

• @cociu said:

@jingfanqin said: 45.14.148.xxx

give me the full ip in private please.

I created a ticket and don’t know when you will reply.

• @jingfanqin said: I created a ticket and don’t know when you will reply.

if we start in this way .. we have a good start.

Thanked by 1brueggus
  • Hello, It's been a week or so, do you have a timetable for when the VPS is available? order number 4457234142, ordered 27/11/2020. Thanks.

• @cociu any chance of getting non emulated CPU or atleast AES-NI enabled? Without that OpenVPN performance is pretty bad.
    I don't mind waiting, just want to know if that can be arranged later.

• @jmain AES-NI might be enabled via a ticket

Thanked by 1jmain
  • @Pilzbaum said:
    @jmain AES-NI might be enabled via a ticket

Did that already couple of days ago. Still waiting. I'd patiently keep waiting.

• @jmain said:

@Pilzbaum said:
    @jmain AES-NI might be enabled via a ticket

Did that already couple of days ago. Still waiting. I'd patiently keep waiting.

same here :p

• Guys , i am glad to enable AES , but is a difficult period because we still have to deploy some BF orders , have people there who have not get his service , so please patciense , we will do all this once all orders is delivered.

• @cociu is it possible to start the service after few months?

• @pog said: @cociu is it possible to start the service after few months?

if you give me your order number i promised i will do this.

• hi @cociu,my 3 server can't connect, all offline and the IPs no response,Please support
    https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/viewticket.php?tid=779664&c=a3cbzU2I

• ps20090ps20090 Member
    edited December 2020

Hey Cociu, I know you are very super busy and too much happening. I am consistently getting only 4 Mbps for some reason, it doesn't exceed 4 Mbps, but download is like 500 Mbps. When can I expect better upload speeds lol.

• poor network is getting tortured

• @ps20090 said:
    Hey Cociu, I know you are very super busy and too much happening. I am consistently getting only 4 Mbps for some reason, it doesn't exceed 4 Mbps, but download is like 500 Mbps. When can I expect better upload speeds lol.

What did you use for testing this?

• @benj0x said:

@ps20090 said:

What did you use for testing this?

speedtest --sharevia SSH/putty and it gives a Speedtest image link

Thanked by 2jixun jmain
  • findofindo Member
    edited December 2020

## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ##

Yet-Another-Bench-Script

v2020-11-20

https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script

## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ##

Mon Dec 7 02:03:06 UTC 2020

Basic System Information:

Processor : Common KVM processor
    CPU cores : 4 @ 1795.672 MHz
    AES-NI : ❌ Disabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM : 3.8 GiB
    Swap : 0.0 KiB
    Disk : 5.8 TiB

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):

Block Size 4k (IOPS) 64k (IOPS)
    Read 6.21 MB/s (1.5k) 5.80 MB/s (90)
    Write 6.22 MB/s (1.5k) 6.13 MB/s (95)
    Total 12.44 MB/s (3.1k) 11.94 MB/s (185)
    Block Size 512k (IOPS) 1m (IOPS)
    ------ --- ---- ---- ----
    Read 27.69 MB/s (54) 95.36 MB/s (93)
    Write 29.67 MB/s (57) 101.72 MB/s (99)
    Total 57.36 MB/s (111) 197.09 MB/s (192)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):

Provider | Location (Link) | Send Speed | Recv Speed
    | | |
    Clouvider | London, UK (10G) | 316 Mbits/sec | 925 Mbits/sec
    Online.net | Paris, FR (10G) | 434 Mbits/sec | 969 Mbits/sec
    WorldStream | The Netherlands (10G) | 373 Mbits/sec | 1.01 Gbits/sec
    Biznet | Jakarta, Indonesia (1G) | 370 Mbits/sec | 163 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider | NYC, NY, US (10G) | 557 Mbits/sec | busy
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 158 Mbits/sec | 1.00 Gbits/sec
    Clouvider | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 506 Mbits/sec | 580 Mbits/sec

Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:

Test | Value
    |
    Single Core | 166
    Multi Core | 175
    Full Test | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/5198863

Same with me as the speed very slow. Hope you can check it soon @cociu

• @cociu How often does it take to reply to a ticket?