Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY OFFICIAL MEGATHREAD + FLASH DEALS ⚡ [2020: YEAR OF CHAOS EDITION] - Page 39
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY OFFICIAL MEGATHREAD + FLASH DEALS ⚡ [2020: YEAR OF CHAOS EDITION]

Comments

• @ViridWeb said:

@mhasandx said:

@anandnsharma said:
    Well, ViridWeb just got a tremendeous number of people's email and mobile number which eventually he can use later -_- lucky enough I didn't bought this

maybe thats their marketing strategy

All accounts with cancelled orders will be removed from our database within 24hrs

We do not store, share data of our clients

So you'll have manually processed these orders within 24hrs?

• server offline :)

• @JabJab said:
    AND WE KILLED IT AGAIN

I guess LETDDoS is a thing.

The deal is so good that cociu need to migrate the flash sale to some serverless infra. :D

• @uhu said: Does it matter for that price?

Honestly speaking, I never manage to find a proper use for any of the servers I collect every year during black friday and all they do is amass dust... So for me it's more about the fun of snagging good deals simply for the sake of getting a good deal and not to put the servers to good use.

• @ViridWeb said: All accounts with cancelled orders will be removed from our database within 24hrs

We do not store, share data of our clients

Okay, but before that issue a refund. My purchase was canceled, but I still haven't received a refund.

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

OK IT'S TIME FOR A NEW DEAL, WHO WANTS A RYZEN VPS?????

• How am I supposed to compete with people doing F5s at Gigabit speeds with my crappy internet connection?

• @smallbibi said: Honestly speaking, I never manage to find a proper use for any of the servers I collect every year during black friday and all they do is amass dust... So for me it's more about the fun of snagging good deals simply for the sake of getting a good deal and not to put the servers to good use.

Same for me...

• gone again

Thanked by 1sgno1
  • JonesJones Member
    edited November 2020

@ViridWeb
    Please activate for me,

Let people praise your generosity in the world <3

Invoice #7873

It's been cancelled again in less than 30 seconds ~ ~ it's a magical day

• I'm on mobile lol

Thanked by 1Deepak_leb
  • @Jord said: WHO WANTS A RYZEN VPS?

Give us a fat one, but no more than 5$/mo. Just throw it on the ground and we will take it, fight for it.

• @JabJab said:

@royed said: stupid whm did apply the other code, so had to apply new code, website down^^

YOU TRY TO APPLY CODE? It's 10€ without code, JUST CLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK.

No from the first one, that code was applied :) that didn't work out... ofcourse, then it got stuck.

• UHMMM HELLO?

• Nah how could that go OOS, the site was down

• one of my CF 522 just converted to order confirmation in romanian :D

• @Jord said: WHO WANTS A RYZEN VPS?????

Please!

• Got a message from the center of fragrant fire:

# An out of stock product was automatically removed from the cart #

• Still got nothing 😂

• UnicomUnicom Member
    edited November 2020

@ViridWeb said:

Most of them are instantly activated by the system, but on manual verification we see most of them have USA address with chinese letters,

So we have decided to manually veify each and every order,

Also we do not want to oversale our resources, we we are cancelling few orders one by one after verification.

Sometime few legit orders got cancelled by mistake,

So for them I would request you wait and PM here next day, we will try to reactivate them depends on stock

@viridweb WTF? I live in Europe, verified my phone number, paid with a verified PayPal account and you canceled anyway. I don’t understand on what principles your manual moderation is based. Maybe you only want Chinese?

• PilzbaumPilzbaum Member
    edited November 2020

Don't LET your dreams be dreams... LET them come true

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

@donko said:

@ViridWeb said: Most of them are instantly activated by the system, but on manual verification we see most of them have USA address with chinese letters,

Also we do not want to oversale our resources, we we are cancelling few orders one by one after verification.

i used my real address, real ip without vpn, real phone number and still got refunded :|

Hey donko,
    Kindly please shoot us PM so we can investigate and reactivate the server for you

Best Regards,

• @ViridWeb said:
    Dear LET users,
    Thank you for your interest in our offer,

Unfortuantely most of our stocks are sold out,

Due to thousands of orders received our websites a> @swat4 said:

@FAT32 said:

@swat4 said:
    Not sure if it is a mistake - I got the vps provisioned for about 30 mins... and suddenly received a cancellation email....... :| Well.... I understand it is a BF sale so there is not much obligation....

Hi @ViridWeb, do you mind providing one additional one for @swat4 as an exception? He seems like a nice guy

Hi @FAT32,

Sorry for posting too early. I only read it afterwards. @ViridWeb actually cancelled the service due to the fact that he wanted to avoid overselling.

As we all know, overselling is bad for everyone - the provider and the customers.

If we are all too greedy and always want to take & take, the world just doesn't work. @ViridWeb indeed has every justification to do this.

Now it is 1:41am (28 nov) on my side and has been up since 7:30am (27 nov)... I think I gotta to sleep now

I am relatively new in VPS world so it is my first BF here. :D

I am already entertained. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone - no matter which part of the world you are.

Hello SIr,
    Yes we do received huge number of orders (in hundreds)

Most of them are instantly activated by the system, but on manual verification we see most of them have USA address with chinese letters,

Sometime few legit orders got cancelled by mistake,

So for them I would request you wait and PM here next day, we will try to reactivate them depends on stock

It's always better to issue full refund instead of making client hostage

If anyone's order got cancelled but didn't receive full refund, please contact us

Hi @FAT32 - I forgot to say a big thank you - I appreciated you taking immediate action and try to moderate. Again - like I said - that's nothing wrong from the provider. I will take a rain check.

Hi @ViridWeb - I actually already have a Ryzen with you since India Indepedence Day :) still running solid. Even if you re-instate my product, it would very likely be an idling vps :) I just have a fetish of collecting box here and there. If you have stock, let's give it to someone in need :) Cheers.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • 3 orders from 1 eur deal unpaid ... so who have the invoice for 1 eur will have exactly 5 min to pay if not we will restock the cupon code +3 (dont ask for location because is secret)

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Please create a thread for the ViridWeb drama.

I need a clear view of the deals I'll be missing.

Thanked by 2webcraft Deepak_leb
  • tomletomle Member, LIR
    edited November 2020

Yeah also got an order confirmation from @cociu but the email shows €0 and the portal shows no service, so it seems to have disappeared into cyberspace :(
    Order Number: 8275965275
    Total Due Today: €0.00EUR

• 30 days
    Refunds to credit/debit cards usually takes 2-5 business days, however it can take up to 30 days depending on the card company involved. If you paid with PayPal balance, the money is refunded to your PayPal balance.

I was missed $6 VPS

• vimalwarevimalware Member
    edited November 2020

Bring me the Liteserver.nl FLASH deal

Thanked by 1Mikasa
  • @cociu one more round please?

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

OK RYZEN VPS COMING UP IN 3 MINUTES GET YOUR WALLET/F5 BUTTONS READY!!!!!!!

Thanked by 1sgno1