Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY OFFICIAL MEGATHREAD + FLASH DEALS ⚡ [2020: YEAR OF CHAOS EDITION] - Page 38
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY OFFICIAL MEGATHREAD + FLASH DEALS ⚡ [2020: YEAR OF CHAOS EDITION]

Comments

• @nagyalex said:

@lurch said:

@nagyalex said:

@donko said:
    $6 vps refunded :'(

same here, wasn't worth the ..... ah whom I'm I kidding. Getting on these offers is like a gamble. Addiction :D

same mines just been refunded, I call data mining scam :D

Does anyone know those guys? Either incorrect campaign setup or above :(((

same....

not receive yet the refund

• @Jord said:
    IT'S BACK

It's gone again

• GOT IT

• AndrewsAndrews Member
    edited November 2020

another CF ERROR 522 at checkout :(

• SCAM! :D

• Sad story in two pictures:

• @carcosa said:
    GOT IT

Lies.

• 522~~~

• I'm wondering if the trick to get those 1 euro servers is to checkout without trying to apply the coupons. Are you guys paying 10 euros or 1 euro? Genuinely curious

• Aahaa. I have 521

• Site crashed

• @ViridWeb said:
    Dear LET users,
    Thank you for your interest in our offer,

Unfortuantely most of our stocks are sold out,

Due to thousands of orders received our websites a> @swat4 said:

@FAT32 said:

@swat4 said:
    Not sure if it is a mistake - I got the vps provisioned for about 30 mins... and suddenly received a cancellation email....... :| Well.... I understand it is a BF sale so there is not much obligation....

Hi @ViridWeb, do you mind providing one additional one for @swat4 as an exception? He seems like a nice guy

Hi @FAT32,

Sorry for posting too early. I only read it afterwards. @ViridWeb actually cancelled the service due to the fact that he wanted to avoid overselling.

As we all know, overselling is bad for everyone - the provider and the customers.

If we are all too greedy and always want to take & take, the world just doesn't work. @ViridWeb indeed has every justification to do this.

Now it is 1:41am (28 nov) on my side and has been up since 7:30am (27 nov)... I think I gotta to sleep now

I am relatively new in VPS world so it is my first BF here. :D

I am already entertained. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone - no matter which part of the world you are.

Hello SIr,
    Yes we do received huge number of orders (in hundreds)

Most of them are instantly activated by the system, but on manual verification we see most of them have USA address with chinese letters,

So we have decided to manually veify each and every order,

Also we do not want to oversale our resources, we we are cancelling few orders one by one after verification.

Sometime few legit orders got cancelled by mistake,

So for them I would request you wait and PM here next day, we will try to reactivate them depends on stock

Paid without VPN / proxy from RU country with verified paypal and phone number. I am not a spammer or abuser btw

• @smallbibi said:
    I'm wondering if the trick to get those 1 euro servers is to checkout without trying to apply the coupons. Are you guys paying 10 euros or 1 euro? Genuinely curious

@smallbibi said:
    I'm wondering if the trick to get those 1 euro servers is to checkout without trying to apply the coupons. Are you guys paying 10 euros or 1 euro? Genuinely curious

Does it matter for that price?

• @ViridWeb
    After the snap-up, I placed an order and paid successfully. The vps has been delivered. I even used it for an hour and installed some small applications. The result was sudden, the machine was cancelled and refunded...

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@seraphkz said:
    It's impossible.

No. It's necessary.

Sorry I like this movie a lot.

• anyone got Ryzen dedi for @cociu ?

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

@mhasandx said:

@anandnsharma said:
    Well, ViridWeb just got a tremendeous number of people's email and mobile number which eventually he can use later -_- lucky enough I didn't bought this

maybe thats their marketing strategy

All accounts with cancelled orders will be removed from our database within 24hrs

We do not store, share data of our clients

• You know what would be awesome? A compilation thread by deal location ahahah - I'm just opening every deal searching for the locations I want :cry:

• could I exchange 2x 522 and one 521 to one server? :D

• its crashed, not back for me

• Error 521 -- webserver is down. He just cut the fokin cord.

• @anandnsharma said:
    Well, ViridWeb just got a tremendeous number of people's email and mobile number which eventually he can use later -_- lucky enough I didn't bought this

Just what I though. Complicated register process which requires a lot of data and then (intentionally?) messed up campaign. Hope he sticks to his word and setup as many servers as possible.

• stupid whm did apply the other code, so had to apply new code, website down^^
    We love to ddos together

• Dear Providers, please learn a lesson from @ViridWeb - if this is your first rodeo set everything to MANUAL VERIFICATION so you don't need to nuke already existing servers and get LET BF 2020 MOST DRAMA AWARD.

• @ViridWeb said: Most of them are instantly activated by the system, but on manual verification we see most of them have USA address with chinese letters,

So we have decided to manually veify each and every order,

Also we do not want to oversale our resources, we we are cancelling few orders one by one after verification.

i used my real address, real ip without vpn, real phone number and still got refunded :|

• i dont even have the posibility to see how quantity of users connect in the first seccond ... restarting our whmcs ... sorry guys , i promissed next year will be prepared for this kind of issues.

• @ViridWeb said:

@mhasandx said:

@anandnsharma said:

maybe thats their marketing strategy

All accounts with cancelled orders will be removed from our database within 24hrs

We do not store, share data of our clients

Hopefully...

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • ** # An out of stock product was automatically removed from the cart # ** :'(

Thanked by 1sgno1
  • JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

You've killed his server with all your F5ing :joy:

• @royed said: stupid whm did apply the other code, so had to apply new code, website down^^

YOU TRY TO APPLY CODE? It's 10€ without code, JUST CLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK.