Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY OFFICIAL MEGATHREAD + FLASH DEALS ⚡ [2020: YEAR OF CHAOS EDITION] - Page 36
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY OFFICIAL MEGATHREAD + FLASH DEALS ⚡ [2020: YEAR OF CHAOS EDITION]

Comments

• @Jord said:
    WHO WANTS ANOTHER INSANE MOTHER FUCKING DEAL?????????

:open_mouth:

• @donko said:
    $6 vps refunded :'(

ViridWeb 1:29AM
    Unfortunate stocks are sold out, so we have issued a full refund to you

I attempted to smile sweetly while biting back angry comments :/

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@swat4 said:
    Not sure if it is a mistake - I got the vps provisioned for about 30 mins... and suddenly received a cancellation email....... :| Well.... I understand it is a BF sale so there is not much obligation....

Hi @ViridWeb, do you mind providing one additional one for @swat4 as an exception? He seems like a nice guy

Thanked by 2sgno1 kalimov622
  • @mhasandx said:
    @FAT32 @ViridWeb i purched the 6$ deal. but its status is saying pendig. i am not sure if i qualify for the offer.

You wont get it, after some time it will be cancelled.

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

ANOTHER INSANE DEAL COMING IN 7 MINUTES MAKE SURE YOU ARE PUSHING YOUR F5..............

Thanked by 3Mikasa sgno1 user123
  • @donko said:

same here, wasn't worth the ..... ah whom I'm I kidding. Getting on these offers is like a gamble. Addiction :D

• I feel sad tbh.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@FAT32 said:

@swat4 said:
    Not sure if it is a mistake - I got the vps provisioned for about 30 mins... and suddenly received a cancellation email....... :| Well.... I understand it is a BF sale so there is not much obligation....

Hi @ViridWeb, do you mind providing one additional one for @swat4 as an exception? He seems like a nice guy

He can have mine.

• @Jord said: ANOTHER INSANE DEAL COMING IN 7 MINUTES MAKE SURE YOU ARE PUSHING YOUR F5..............

I hope it's not @cociu because his WHMCS is ON FIRE.

• HS website down

• cant we pay with credit card? @cociu

• webcraftwebcraft Member
    edited November 2020

@mhasandx said:
    @FAT32 @ViridWeb i purched the 6$ deal. but its status is saying pendig. i am not sure if i qualify for the offer.

For some it says pending and for others cancelled. Not sure what either of this means in the end but @ViridWeb posted that they switched to manualy process orders.

@JabJab said:

@Jord said: ANOTHER INSANE DEAL COMING IN 7 MINUTES MAKE SURE YOU ARE PUSHING YOUR F5..............

I hope it's not @cociu because his WHMCS is ON FIRE.

He's working on it, but yeah it is.

• @Andrews said:
    HS website down

yeah same error

• @Andrews said:
    HS website down

Great Success!

• Aww mines still pending. Looks like it's gonna get cancelled :#

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

$6 @ViridWeb offer seems messy. ;)

I paid mine instantly successfully via PayPal but the invoice remained unpaid in WHMCS.
    I opened a ticket together with the paypal transaction number. Didn't receive any reply so far.
    Now my invoice turned from Unpaid into Cancelled. No reply on the ticket, nor any PayPal refund.
    Let's wait and see what happens.

• @dosai said: I feel sad tbh.

No care, no care at all. The deals are flowing, that is the matter.

• @nagyalex said:

@donko said:

same here, wasn't worth the ..... ah whom I'm I kidding. Getting on these offers is like a gamble. Addiction :D

same mines just been refunded, I call data mining scam :D

• @Jord said: but yeah it is.

Fak, I didn't even manage to register account in first place... now you throwing even more FIRE. I guess gonna skip this for now :D

• @mhasandx said:

better forget about it, mine is activated, then terminated.

Thanked by 1Mikasa
  • @ViridWeb lol why refund?

• Given @cociu's feelings, it feels appropriate that we hugged his server to death.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • I always wonder what it means if you have a busy website, when you host it with a host that goes down :wink:

Thanked by 1webcraft
    edited November 2020

@JabJab said:

@Jord said: but yeah it is.

Fak, I didn't even manage to register account in first place... now you throwing even more FIRE. I guess gonna skip this for now :D

Ok it's back you've got a chance hurry up though, 3 minutes.

• swat4swat4 Member
    edited November 2020

@FAT32 said:

@swat4 said:

Hi @FAT32,

Sorry for posting too early. I only read it afterwards. @ViridWeb actually cancelled the service due to the fact that he wanted to avoid overselling.

As we all know, overselling is bad for everyone - the provider and the customers.

If we are all too greedy and always want to take & take, the world just doesn't work. @ViridWeb indeed has every justification to do this.

Now it is 1:41am (28 nov) on my side and has been up since 7:30am (27 nov)... I think I gotta to sleep now

I am relatively new in VPS world so it is my first BF here. :D

I am already entertained. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone - no matter which part of the world you are.

• @donko said: $6 vps refunded

Same here, I really don't understand why they even make that deal. They should refund after payment paid, not after delivering VPS

• @dfroe said: Now my invoice turned from Unpaid into Cancelled

Same situation here. I believe that everyone in this situation will receive a refund.

• My 6$/y was also cancelled. Really upset

• @ViridWeb said:
    All orders are now on hold and put on manual verification due to the huge numbers..
    We will activate all orders one by one depends on stock..

Thank you for understanding

Best Regards,

Thank you to let us know, I just hope, I got one, but if my order in the end got canceled. Please **don't ** refund it as store credits.

Thank you in advance