Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY OFFICIAL MEGATHREAD + FLASH DEALS ⚡ [2020: YEAR OF CHAOS EDITION] - Page 40
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY OFFICIAL MEGATHREAD + FLASH DEALS ⚡ [2020: YEAR OF CHAOS EDITION]

Comments

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2020

@EHRA said:

@ViridWeb said: All accounts with cancelled orders will be removed from our database within 24hrs

We do not store, share data of our clients

Okay, but before that issue a refund. My purchase was canceled, but I still haven't received a refund.

Hey EHRA,
    Kindly please share the order number or transaction ID so we can investigate and issue a full refund

Note: Some time PayPal takes some time to reflect the transaction into the account

Thanked by 1Deepak_leb
  • @Pilzbaum said: Don't LET your dreams be dreams...

You bought server without coupon. :D ooo, sweet shadenfroide.

Thanked by 1kalimov622
  • JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

@LTniger said:

@Jord said: WHO WANTS A RYZEN VPS?

Give us a fat one, but no more than 5$/mo. Just throw it on the ground and we will take it, fight for it.

@EHRA said:

@Jord said: WHO WANTS A RYZEN VPS?????

Please!

Coming up in 3 minutes.

• @Jord said:
    OK RYZEN VPS COMING UP IN 3 MINUTES GET YOUR WALLET/F5 BUTTONS READY!!!!!!!

Finally!!

• @cociu said:
    3 orders from 1 eur deal unpaid ... so who have the invoice for 1 eur will have exactly 5 min to pay if not we will restock the cupon code +3 (dont ask for location because is secret)

Can i get one 😂

@JabJab said:
    UHMMM HELLO?

So you got one?

• @cociu said:
    3 orders from 1 eur deal unpaid ... so who have the invoice for 1 eur will have exactly 5 min to pay if not we will restock the cupon code +3 (dont ask for location because is secret)

Well actually, my invoice is still unpaid, albeit paypal says otherwise

• @samm said: @cociu one more round please?

this is not proffit for us , is a gift .. so i think 30 vps with such config for such price for the moment is more than ok.

Thanked by 2user123 Anti4kd
  • 50k views in 24h ? that's insane for a single thread.
    keep it up, guys.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

I came here to get some cheap VPS, I leave with empty hand and full wallet.

Thanked by 3sgno1 dosai Mxl
  • EHRAEHRA Member
    edited November 2020

@ViridWeb said: Hey EHRA,
    Kindly please share the order number or transaction ID so we can investigate and issue a full refund

Invoice #7709

• I don't know what went wrong with @ViridWeb's sale but there was someone who got an order in 40+ mins after the initial sale so probably the problem was more of coupon availability.

• @Jord said: So you got one?

No :smiley: No e-mail, no invoice, nothing in billing. I got baited by (I guess?) someone else cached confirmation screen.

HELL YEAH, BLACK FRIDAY SPIRIT!

• @LTniger said:
    You bought server without coupon. :D ooo, sweet shadenfroide.

I named it "asd" as well... Best domain in my portfolio

• @cociu said:

Please tell what happen to my order as i do not get any 1 euro bill

We have received your order and will be processing it shortly. The details of the order are below:

Order Number: 8998621022

Total Due Today: €0.00EUR

You will receive an email from us shortly once your account has been setup. Please quote your order reference number if you wish to contact us about this order.

• @ViridWeb said:

@donko said:

@ViridWeb said: Most of them are instantly activated by the system, but on manual verification we see most of them have USA address with chinese letters,

So we have decided to manually veify each and every order,

Also we do not want to oversale our resources, we we are cancelling few orders one by one after verification.

i used my real address, real ip without vpn, real phone number and still got refunded :|

Hey donko,
    Kindly please shoot us PM so we can investigate and reactivate the server for you

Best Regards,

It's been cancelled again in less than 30 seconds ~ ~ it's a magical day

No matter what, I passed all your verification, and successfully paid and purchased twice. Is it such an embarrassment?

• 1 min!

Thanked by 1sgno1
  • @cociu said: this is not proffit for us , is a gift

you mean 30 VPSs are sold ?

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • @cociu i paid and it shows in paypal but in my account it shows the server pending and invoice as unpaid.
    Open a ticket or wait for the fire to

• @ViridWeb same for me, Order 7672, paypal transaction 7XC141466J8167733

THE TIME IS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanked by 1Mikasa
  • proximaproxima Member
    edited November 2020

@viridweb not impressed!!! Not funny!

Order number 4047543254

• @FAT32 omg where are you?//???/

• is let down

• He passed out, thats it guys! Go sleep everyone.

• @ViridWeb Is there no limit on quantity?

• @Jord said:
    THE TIME IS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

For LET to go down? You are correct!

Thanked by 1abbyck
  • @Pilzbaum said: Well actually, my invoice is still unpaid, albeit paypal says otherwise

please open a tiket and give us directly the transaction number we have this invoices unpayd and i suspect you are one of the winner but paypal was not confirmed due of downtime of our whmcs.

Thanked by 1Pilzbaum
  • It seems LET is getting on the edge. It takes 10 - 15 seconds to load this thread.