Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KVM 1tb for 3 yers !! only 50 eur Located in Romania-Norway Limited Stoc ! - Page 20
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KVM 1tb for 3 yers !! only 50 eur Located in Romania-Norway Limited Stoc !

Comments

• DemindiroDemindiro Member
    edited November 2020

Ditto, I can't ping my VPS and the site (hostsolutions.ro) seems to be down too.

• dahartigandahartigan Member
    edited November 2020

@m4nu said:
    Is the police back @cociu ? VPS and CP are both not reachable.

@Demindiro said:
    Ditto, I can't ping my VPS and the site (hostsolutions.ro) seems to be down too.

Mine just came back up..

• we had to do a router reboot

• RAINMANRAINMAN Member
    edited November 2020

So is everything back up and working now? My upload speeds have been extremely poor since the VPS came back. It went from around 300mbps to less then 40mbps on a speed test. A lot of times its just around 20mbps.

Thanked by 2user123 pnklz
  • @RAINMAN said: So is everything back up and working now? My upload speeds have been extremely poor since the VPS came back. It went from around 300mbps to less then 40mbps on a speed test. A lot of times its just around 20mbps.

will be resolved in the next hours , for the moment we work only via one upstream. You will find a good surprise in the next days.

Thanked by 3BBTN ps20090 pnklz
  • @cociu said:

@RAINMAN said: So is everything back up and working now? My upload speeds have been extremely poor since the VPS came back. It went from around 300mbps to less then 40mbps on a speed test. A lot of times its just around 20mbps.

will be resolved in the next hours , for the moment we work only via one upstream. You will find a good surprise in the next days.

Thanks Cociu. Just wanted to check things were still getting fixed before I wasted your time with a ticket. :)

• hopefully everything will get sorted out soon, either way i'm sure most of us here will give @cociu breathing space to recover

• I am still waiting for the scans of documents regarding that raid.

Thanked by 1Mikasa
  • Get good speed to pretty much everywhere, but upload to Hetzner is like 5mbps. Look weird.

• @cociu said: You will find a good surprise in the next days.

My wallet is ready, bring on the offers!

• @cociu Is it possible to pay by debit card, not paypal?

• @RedSox said:
    @cociu Is it possible to pay by debit card, not paypal?

Yes. Choose mobilpay.

Thanked by 1RedSox
  • @RAINMAN said: So is everything back up and working now? My upload speeds have been extremely poor since the VPS came back. It went from around 300mbps to less then 40mbps on a speed test. A lot of times its just around 20mbps.

@cociu said: will be resolved in the next hours , for the moment we work only via one upstream. You will find a good surprise in the next days.

Was going to ask this myself - upload had been ~110mbps and is currently sitting at ~4mbps. Hopefully it gets resolved soon :smiley:

Thanked by 1user123
  • Yeah, upload has shot to hell, but that's better than having no cociu box at all :)

Thanked by 2user123 BBTN
  • I'm an idiot. Rebooted one of my VMs and it's not coming back.

@pnklz said:
    Was going to ask this myself - upload had been ~110mbps and is currently sitting at ~4mbps. Hopefully it gets resolved soon :smiley:

It will. Just give cociu some time. :)

• @dahartigan said:
    better than having no cociu box at all :)

Wait, you named your VPS "cociu"?

• @default said:

@dahartigan said:
    better than having no cociu box at all :)

Wait, you named your VPS "cociu"?

Only if it's being naughty..

• @pnklz said:

@RAINMAN said: So is everything back up and working now? My upload speeds have been extremely poor since the VPS came back. It went from around 300mbps to less then 40mbps on a speed test. A lot of times its just around 20mbps.

@cociu said: will be resolved in the next hours , for the moment we work only via one upstream. You will find a good surprise in the next days.

I've been, and still am, experiencing quite the opposite, uploads [inbound] are running at reasonable speeds, for me it's downloads that are severely crippled. Will hang fire for now assuming my experience is related to the wider picture and I'll be one of those 'surprised in the next days'.

# ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2020-11-12                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #

Tue 17 Nov 09:26:33 GMT 2020

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
                    |                           |                 |
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 15.9 Mbits/sec  | 318 Mbits/sec
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 16.6 Mbits/sec  | 376 Mbits/sec
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | 15.6 Mbits/sec  | 373 Mbits/sec
    Biznet          | Jakarta, Indonesia (1G)   | 3.51 Mbits/sec  | 104 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 8.44 Mbits/sec  | 123 Mbits/sec
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 7.56 Mbits/sec  | 271 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 11.0 Mbits/sec  | 80.6 Mbits/sec

• I mean, what can you do? The entire node is probly full of seedboxes. That upload wont get any better anytime soon.

Thanked by 1default
  • @stefeman said: That upload wont get any better anytime soon.

i have told some days ago what is the problem , if all make huge data transfer we are here struggle , we have ask to our upstreams to make some upgrades in the line but unfortunatly this cannot be done in 1 day. Also for the moment we have GTS down because when we have put all back online we have note some DELAY in some pings (google , cloudflare , etc) and this is something suspect from me after the raid ... so what i have done is make a official adress to GTS telekom to be sure we have not have any data share with any agency or if is to be in order with the law. Meantime all our network is routed via our Top upstream (never i use this provider in LET due of the cost but now i swallow all this cost for me like a future compensation due of the downtime). Once the upgrade is done (i hope 24-48 hours) all will work perfect. IF the situation with the gts will be clear also will be back to normal all. So need from our customer a little patciense and i will repeat if someone this days can avoid huge dtata transfer is much aprecciate .

• @cochon said:

@pnklz said:

I've been, and still am, experiencing quite the opposite, uploads [inbound] are running at reasonable speeds, for me it's downloads that are severely crippled. Will hang fire for now assuming my experience is related to the wider picture and I'll be one of those 'surprised in the next days'.

#              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2020-11-12                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #

Tue 17 Nov 09:26:33 GMT 2020

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
                    |                           |                 |
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 15.9 Mbits/sec  | 318 Mbits/sec
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 16.6 Mbits/sec  | 376 Mbits/sec
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | 15.6 Mbits/sec  | 373 Mbits/sec
    Biznet          | Jakarta, Indonesia (1G)   | 3.51 Mbits/sec  | 104 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 8.44 Mbits/sec  | 123 Mbits/sec
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 7.56 Mbits/sec  | 271 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 11.0 Mbits/sec  | 80.6 Mbits/sec

I've never heard of someone saying uploads are inbound... Anyway, based on your tests, you have the same issue as everyone else but you just call your upload and download opposite for some reason.

• @RAINMAN said:
    I've never heard of someone saying uploads are inbound... you just call your upload and download opposite for some reason.

Thanks for the clarification, I kind of wondered if I had the wrong end of the stick.

But it is terminology I've always used with others without confusion, download (outbound) from the server, upload (inbound) to the server. This matches the terminology (download vs upload) used in FTP clients or web browsers, and the current bandwidth issue is with 'downloads' in my terms.

The opposite seems equally odd to me, but I suppose it does depend here on your perspective of whether the VPS is the client or the server, e.g. I have to think in reverse when viewing the benchmark quoted.

As they say... you live and learn.

Good luck to @cociu with his ongoing battle.

• @cociu give us some sexy pictures of your Datacenter for Christmas as gift lol. Not now, but end of 2020 during Christmas time. I always wanted to see your datacenter

• @ps20090 said:
    @cociu give us some sexy pictures of your Datacenter for Christmas as gift lol. Not now, but end of 2020 during Christmas time. I always wanted to see your datacenter

I want pictures from the raid, with some document scans. This would be an interesting topic to pass the time until Black Friday,

Thanked by 4Mikasa pnklz Pixels jsg
  • @default said:

@ps20090 said:
    @cociu give us some sexy pictures of your Datacenter for Christmas as gift lol. Not now, but end of 2020 during Christmas time. I always wanted to see your datacenter

I want pictures from the raid, with some document scans. This would be an interesting topic to pass the time until Black Friday,

Fluent in Romanian?

• @TimboJones said:

@default said:

@ps20090 said:

Fluent in Romanian?

No, he really just wants to see the sisters.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @TimboJones said:

@default said:

@ps20090 said:

Fluent in Romanian?

I believe I am now after years of @cociu posts :)

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@dahartigan said: I believe I am now after years of @cociu posts

You mean incest.

I know, common spelling error.

Francisco

• @Francisco said:

You mean incest.

Francisco

• TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited November 2020

@dahartigan said:

@Francisco said:

You mean incest.

Francisco

Why does that happen (img url loads in a new tab but not inline with the post)?

Edit: shows in the quote reply but not in the original post for it.