Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KVM 1tb for 3 yers !! only 50 eur Located in Romania-Norway Limited Stoc ! - Page 15
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KVM 1tb for 3 yers !! only 50 eur Located in Romania-Norway Limited Stoc !

Comments

• @cociu - is it possible to blow the case with documents and all proof into mass media? This would be great advertising for your company, as well as start discussions worldwide.

• cociucociu Member
    edited November 2020

@default said: @cociu - is it possible to blow the case with documents and all proof into mass media? This would be great advertising for your company, as well as start discussions worldwide.

for the moment half of documents is secret and cannot be shared , what is public we will do a article in ur website and after this for sure i will do all my effor to make all this shit public and share is with any media i can even i will need to pay for the article. This is not a joking , we are 8 employers here , my people depend of this salary to have food and etc for the family , this is not a game for a child of 8 years we are a industry , more this business as many from here know was start with 18 servers and now after some years we have +1300 so this was not a joke for me , was a really hard work with almost 80% of my free time dedicated of this , many sentiments invested also , beleve me with any complain from any client even was pay a invoice of 1 eur i have really suffer and i have try to do my best to grow this up and now i have been in this situation to have so much downtime due of the "how we aplicate the law" so ... yes this will be a big scandal for sure.

EDIT : think we have some aplications what is running remote from doctors , so in this period with covid you cannot imagine the words i have received in my tellefon from this cabinets

• trying to look at positives, at least you had Norway operational before this happened so you had a 'backup' site with extra capacity that helped with some of your customers.. imagine if you didn't have it! :(

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • cociucociu Member
    edited November 2020

@bdl said: trying to look at positives, at least you had Norway operational before this happened so you had a 'backup' site with extra capacity that helped with some of your customers.. imagine if you didn't have it!

the bad is done and is irrecoverable , think in this period instead of stay and prepare stuff for BF we are fucking with this, more i am almost to have paypal blocked due of chargeback even we have try to share as most of possible the situation some people was opening dispute (is not the same to have Romanian paypal account or any other contry) , paypal is react verry bad of this even we have a positive balance. You like client i am sure you have your dudes in this moment about fiability (yes i know we have not been the best ) , all contracts what i will lost due of this who will compensate ? i need to clarif all this shit in a judge court ... etc etc really verry disgusted. I perfectly understand the autority need to do his job but way was not share the ips when was came and in 3 min we had the posibility to unblock all this , BUT not we have been obligated to power down the route core .... unbeleve.

Thanked by 2bdl lentro
  • S’y> @cociu said:

@bdl said: trying to look at positives, at least you had Norway operational before this happened so you had a 'backup' site with extra capacity that helped with some of your customers.. imagine if you didn't have it!

the bad is done and is irrecoverable , think in this period instead of stay and prepare stuff for BF we are fucking with this, more i am almost to have paypal blocked due of chargeback even we have try to share as most of possible the situation some people was opening dispute (is not the same to have Romanian paypal account or any other contry) , paypal is react verry bad of this even we have a positive balance. You like client i am sure you have your dudes in this moment about fiability (yes i know we have not been the best ) , all contracts what i will lost due of this who will compensate ? i need to clarif all this shit in a judge court ... etc etc really verry disgusted. I perfectly understand the autority need to do his job but way was not share the ips when was came and in 3 min we had the posibility to unblock all this , BUT not we have been obligated to power down the route core .... unbeleve.

Do you have an idea when you will bring the servers back online?

• @comeback said: Do you have an idea when you will bring the servers back online?

question of minutes.

Thanked by 1comeback
  • comebackcomeback Member
    edited November 2020

@cociu said:

@comeback said: Do you have an idea when you will bring the servers back online?

question of minutes.

Thank you very much, I recieved the order. It arrived barely a week after I placed it, so your logistics is working smoothly. Thank you very much again.

I have several projects in 2021.

• @cociu - do you have surveillance cameras inside data center? Save the recordings too for the scandal.

• @cociu was wanting to ask, I have a vps with you, and I see that the ip address has changed from:
    85.204.x.x to 82.77.x.x.
    Are the original ip's going to be reverted, or should I use this "new" ip address?

ps - Sorry to hear about all the sh1t going on, hope you come right eventually!

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@default said:
    @cociu - do you have surveillance cameras inside data center? Save the recordings too for the scandal.

The normal procedure should be:

1. Spray paint the camera, so that video is limited to first few seconds.
    2. Liquid nitrogen the servers. Powering down the router could cause illegal programs to self-destruct after losing connection. Liquid nitrogen preserves the evidence.

Reference: CSI Cyber on CBS.

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited November 2020

@yoursunny said:

@default said:
    @cociu - do you have surveillance cameras inside data center? Save the recordings too for the scandal.

The normal procedure should be:

1. Spray paint the camera, so that video is limited to first few seconds.
    2. Liquid nitrogen the servers. Powering down the router could cause illegal programs to self-destruct after losing connection. Liquid nitrogen preserves the evidence.

Reference: CSI Cyber on CBS.

So you are trying to suggest that if connection drops, all data on the dedicated servers is deleted automatically? Or some fork bomb is initiated forcing a restart which no longer mounts the encrypted partition?

Well... if someone has the money to pay for 75 dedicated servers over 2 years, I can obviously assume they have such safety measures in place.

Thanked by 2bdl yoursunny
  • @jsg now what's your opinion? 75 machines of crud - still think turning off the network was wrong?

• :D Still can't connect to vps. :D

• blablub123blablub123 Member
    edited November 2020

honestly, i am glad you cooperated on this. i know for some >24h is long, but in this case justified and worth it! You are saving lives...

Lets hope the server are back online soon :)

• first time saw this. interesting

• That scale sounds like a straight up fucking syndicate - you're probably not the only host being abused

edited November 2020

@default said:

@yoursunny said:

So you are trying to suggest that if connection drops, all data on the dedicated servers is deleted automatically? Or some fork bomb is initiated forcing a restart which no longer mounts the encrypted partition?

Well... if someone has the money to pay for 75 dedicated servers over 2 years, I can obviously assume they have such safety measures in place.

For maximum safety,

1. Store in RAM. Never write to disk.
    2. Organize the nodes as a DHT or other distributed network.
    3. Put no more than 10% of total nodes in one place.
    4. If a node loses connection to more than 30% of the network, it reboots and loses all content in RAM.

The content is striped:

1. You need 3 packets XOR'ed together to reconstruct a data segment.
    2. Each packet has 3 replicas.
    3. 3 replicas of 3 packets of a data segment are spread in 9 nodes in different locations.

If any location is taken offline, packets at this location will vanish, but the content network survives.
    If 3 locations (30%) go offline, the whole network shuts down.
    Investigators must liquid nitrogen 3 locations simultaneously to collect evidence of some data segments.

• Or just don't be a fucking criminal.

Thanked by 1bdl
  • @yoursunny said:

@default said:

@yoursunny said:

For maximum safety,

2. Organize the nodes as a DHT or other distributed network.
    3. Put no more than 10% of total nodes in one place.
    4. If a node loses connection to more than 30% of the network, it reboots and loses all content in RAM.

The content is striped:

1. You need 3 packets XOR'ed together to reconstruct a data segment.
    2. Each packet has 3 replicas.
    3. 3 replicas of 3 packets of a data segment are spread in 9 nodes in different locations.

If any location is taken offline, packets at this location will vanish, but the content network survives.
    If 3 locations (30%) go offline, the whole network shuts down.
    Investigators must liquid nitrogen 3 locations simultaneously to collect evidence of some data segments.

So this would also mean "no swap", because you rely on keeping everything in RAM. Meanwhile, lots of RAM is expensive.

• cociucociu Member
    edited November 2020

power up all guys , i will ask a huge favour , in the first hours please do not make unnecesarry traffic because we will start all this via our top upstream and we want to avoid any struggle. In the next hour also can be small interruptions until we add the GTS upstream again in our bgp. All traffic until is all set will be tunneled.

Thanked by 1vimalware

@default said:

@yoursunny said:
    For maximum safety,

>

So this would also mean "no swap", because you rely on keeping everything in RAM. Meanwhile, lots of RAM is expensive.

It depends on what criminal activity they are doing. RAM is cheaper than drugs per kilogram.

Reference: Mob Museum in Las Vegas.

Thanked by 1mikewazar
  • @cociu said:

@comeback said: Do you have an idea when you will bring the servers back online?

question of minutes.

Is this for the remaining servers @cociu? I have 2 servers which are both still unreachable on their original IP address. Do you have an ETA for 188.240.208.x and 188.165.211.x please?

• Nice! Going to sleep now, hope everything will be ok tomorrow.

• @jac2703 said: Is this for the remaining servers @cociu? I have 2 servers which are both still unreachable on their original IP address. Do you have an ETA for 188.240.208.x and 188.165.211.x please?

Me too. I am in 89.25.29.x

Waiting for my dedi :)

• @cociu you've got to give us some contact info for the authorities man.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • Kind of worried now that they took too many...

• Did more people go online? Or are still many offline?

• @jac2703 said: Is this for the remaining servers @cociu? I have 2 servers which are both still unreachable on their original IP address. Do you have an ETA for 188.240.208.x and 188.165.211.x please?

we work in this , my interest is work all asap so we do a inuman work, any way after 2 days almost downtime ...

• @blablub123 said:
    Did more people go online? Or are still many offline?

One of my server went online. Just distract you self and relax in the meanwhile.

• My server went back online