Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fliphost.net Down? - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Fliphost.net Down?

124»

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited November 2013

@Wintereise said:
    Are you genuinely this retarded, or is this a weekend thing? Just curious.

Your carebear feelings have been noted. Is there anything else you'd like to add? Go ahead, get it off your chest. Personal insults reveal character, keep them coming. Your disrespect for mentally handicapped individuals has already been expressed.

• jarland said: Your carebear feelings have been noted. Is there anything else you'd like to add? Go ahead, get it off your chest. Personal insults reveal character, keep them coming.

Aww, how cute.

I'd personally take your very own anal devastated feelings elsewhere too, there's no need to crap up public forums with it.

You done? No insults to race groups or sexual orientations while you're here?

• @jarland, serious question here. When was the last time you had a psychological checkup?

Thanked by 3Wintereise Inglar Amfy

@Spencer said:
    jarland, serious question here. When was the last time you had a psychological checkup?

When was the last time you asked someone else who demanded screenshots for a story they thought sounded fishy? I asked, they refused, end of story.

• @jarland said:
    When was the last time you asked someone else who demanded screenshots for a story they thought sounded fishy? I asked, they refused, end of story.

Not entirely, then you filled a whole thread with, "you're stupid","No, You are MORE stupid", "", "*/pisses everywhere", "incero can do nothing wrong" "fliphost are idiots" "drags former co-workers into the mess"

Admins please close this fucking thread, it has been trashed enough by @jarland.

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

Incero's unprofessionalism, once again. Note: I'm not saying they suck. I'm sure the network and blah blah blah is great but shit like this, in addition to Jarland's almost childish obsession with Incero, makes me wonder.

• @shovenose said:
    Incero's unprofessionalism, once again. Note: I'm not saying they suck. I'm sure the network and blah blah blah is great but shit like this, in addition to Jarland's almost childish obsession with Incero, makes me wonder.

Really shovenose, get out! You are just perpetuating a pointless argument.

irony shovenose, again! @_@

Mun

Thanked by 1Amfy
  • @Mun said: Admins please close this fucking thread, it has been trashed enough by @jarland.

+1.

edited November 2013

@Mun said:
    (bunch of needless insults and cursing)

Cool story bro. So the new thing is to cover up my asking cloudshards to prove their accusation by insulting and cursing at me? Have at it boss. You sure hopped on that bandwagon easily. Usual LET crap where everyone shits in the guy with the unpopular opinion. Nothing new here.

• @jarland said:
    Cool story bro. So the new thing is to cover up my asking cloudshards to prove their accusation by insulting and cursing at me? Have at it boss.

No, but sometimes, it is better to keep your mouth shut.

Mun

• @jarland I don't think I have ever said this before here and to you, but SHUT UP. Just because you have a relationship with Incero and are butt buddies with Gordon does not mean you need to come here and defend them. If they are worried about any fallout from this they should come here and represent them selves. Also, I would never host with a DC that turns off my whole rack for the failure to pay for 1 server by 1 minute. In all my experiences I have never worked with someone who would outright and purposely power off a rack full of servers for a single payment being late 1 minute, even 10 minutes or an hour, possibly 24 hours. They know Fliphost is making money and will pay the bill, there is no reason to over react and shut off all of their servers from failure to pay a bill which was probably less than $200. It is just bad business.

@Fliphost has been the bigger man from the start by taking responsibility for failure to pay on time, however, this situation still says a lot about what you should expect from Incero if for some reason your payment is even a small amount late. I think it is fair to hold this against Incero in some part. As I said before, I have never had a business relationship with a company where they would purposely sabotage my business over a bill being 1 minute late, its poor business practice at best and purposeful negligence at worst on their part for not reaching out to the customer to resolve the issue before terminating services like they did.

Cheers!

Thanked by 2Amfy lukesUbuntu
    edited November 2013

@TheLinuxBug said:
    jarland I don't think I have ever said this before here and to you, but SHUT UP. Just because you have a relationship with Incero and are butt buddies with Gordon does not mean you need to come here and defend them. If they are worried about any fallout from this they should come here and represent them selves. Also, I would never host with a DC that turns off my whole rack for the failure to pay for 1 server by 1 minute. In all my experiences I have never worked with someone who would outright and purposely power off a rack full of servers for a single payment being late 1 minute, even 10 minutes or an hour, possibly 24 hours. They know Fliphost is making money and will pay the bill, there is no reason to over react and shut off all of their servers from failure to pay a bill which was probably less than $200. It is just bad business.

Fliphost has been the bigger man from the start by taking responsibility for failure to pay on time, however, this situation still says a lot about what you should expect from Incero if for some reason your payment is even a small amount late. I think it is fair to hold this against Incero in some part. As I said before, I have never had a business relationship with a company where they would purposely sabotage my business over a bill being 1 minute late, its poor business practice at best and purposeful negligence at worst on their part for not reaching out to the customer to resolve the issue before terminating services like they did.

Cheers!

Why should I shut up? Why don't you? I asked for proof after cloudshards tried to piss all over Incero and they refused. You can read it any way you like, but that doesn't excuse being an asshole. Nice homophobic insults as well. You guys are really outdoing yourselves tonight. Bravo.

• Host4GeeksHost4Geeks Member, Host Rep

Without going into who's wrong and who's right here, I was in talks with Incero for getting around 10U or a 1/4 rack space but after this thread I am dropping it.

Thanked by 1javaj

@Host4Geeks said:
    Without going into who's wrong and who's right here, I was in talks with Incero for getting around 10U or a 1/4 rack space but after this thread I am dropping it.

I'm sure cloudshards has a deal for you.

• Host4GeeksHost4Geeks Member, Host Rep

@jarland said:

Not really, haven't yet spoken to them but maybe I will. :)

• @jarland said:
    Why should I shut up? Why don't you? I asked for proof after cloudshards tried to piss all over Incero and they refused. You can read it any way you like, but that doesn't excuse being an asshole. Nice homophobic insults as well. You guys are really outdoing yourselves tonight. Bravo.

Then I guess there is no excuse for you here, is there?

(Usually I side with you, but what I am trying to get through to you here is I believe in this case you are being the asshole. Incero isn't your business and you have no right to be here making FUD on their behalf. If you are worried for their reputation, e-mail Gordon and tell him to get his ass on here and defend him self.)

Cheers!

@TheLinuxBug said:
    Cheers!

I defend who I want. There's no words you can say that cover this up. He said the invoice was 1 minute overdue, I called BS and asked for proof, he refused. The rest of the thread? People pissing on me like you are now. So if that's who you want to be, all good brother, do your thing.

• @jarland said:

Hahaa seriously who is butthurt here.

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited November 2013

@Ruchirablog said:
    Hahaa seriously who is butthurt here.

This. ^^

There's quite a few butt hurt here. I got what I came for. What are you guys fighting for exactly except to piss on someone because you feel like being dicks tonight?

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited November 2013

TL;DR version:

1. Fliphost is late in payment (no matter by how much, very plausible under a day maybe some hours, I dont buy the 1 minute theory either) for one server (or even the whole lot it does not matter much) due to problems emerging from their merger with cloudshards.
    2. Incero pulls the plug literally for the whole lot of servers.
    3. Fliphost apologises and concerto49 aknowledges the problem while pointing out Incero over-reacted. So far pretty OK, everything is more or less plausible, my view being that both Incero and Fliphost are at fault, however, Incero seems bent to sabotage Fliphost/cloudshards for some reason.
    4. Some people agree Fliphost was to be blamed in part, jarland tries to put all blame on them considering Incero did the right thing all the time and were perfectly within their right (moral and legal) to act as they did.
    5. More people come (me included) to support the theory that Incero is not always keeping their promises and treat (some) customers badly.
    6. jarland goes in one of those maniacal rages for some reason and starts attacking left and right (not me though) while drawing retaliation. The thread is done, the facts have been buried under insults and attacks.
      /thread
  • That is the same thing you are doing. C'mon, look in the mirror my friend.

Attacks and quests for the truth I suppose are relative these days.

@TheLinuxBug said:
    That is the same thing you are doing. C'mon, look in the mirror my friend.

I am? Did I show up in this thread to insult you with homophobic remarks? Interesting.

• Homophobic? Maybe your bi-sexual, maybe you just like butt sex? Maybe you and Gordon are secret lovers? By the way you've been taking his side here, its pretty hard to tell, or maybe your his puppet?

See I can do the same thing as you. My point was you left the quest of truth a few pages back and now your just being a hypocrite your self.

Cheers!

Thanked by 1Ruchirablog
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@Zen said:
    Summary pls

I just did it a few posts back

• mpkossenmpkossen Member
    edited November 2013

@Maounique has made a good summary of events.

If @Fliphost or @concerto49 would like to add something I'll re-open.

This discussion has been closed.