Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fliphost.net Down? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Fliphost.net Down?

Comments

• SpencerSpencer Member
    edited November 2013

To be fair, @jarland does suck the teat of incero

Thanked by 1perennate
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Spencer said:
    To be far, jarland does suck the teat of incero

Quoting this for the next time you claim to be an adult, to keep the record live. You can talk to me on private if you grow up, until then I've nothing left to say to you.

@Maounique said:
    Uncle...

He didn't pay an invoice? I'm just asking for them to back up what they're saying.

• SpencerSpencer Member
    edited November 2013

jarland said: Quoting this for the next time you claim to be an adult, to keep the record live. You can talk to me on private if you grow up, until then I've nothing left to say to you.

Says the man who swears like a 12 year old

Thanked by 1Grimmy2
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited November 2013

No, far from it, paid in advance thousands of dollars and not all the promises he got in return were backed by actions. We still have no ipv6 and they try to charge for rDNS because their panel is broken.
    Among other things.
    This is infuriating because Uncle has no time now to deal with the issues of expanding the cloud and Incero made us loose a lot of time, we could have been testing already with another. I feel guilty because i recommended them for the great network and based on promises for IPv6.

@Spencer said:
    Fine by me! Nobody respects you anyways

So do you have access to their Incero login? I'd like to see the invoice time.

• jarland said: So do you have access to their Incero login? I'd like to see the invoice time.

Im sure your butt bro Ryan could find it

@Spencer said:
    Im sure your butt bro Ryan could find it

Ryan didn't make a claim here, these two delinquents here did, I just want to see their evidence for dragging someone else through the mud over it. Your homophobic vulgarities are of little use child.

• Ok well @jarland, maybe you need to go to sleep. It is pretty late down in Texas, way past your bedtime. Maybe in the morning you will have a clear head

@Spencer said:
    Ok well jarland, maybe you need to go to sleep. It is pretty late down in Texas, way past your bedtime. Maybe in the morning you will have a clear head

Oh in the morning their claims will be proven without screenshots? That's cool.

• AsadAsad Member
    edited November 2013

Go to bed @Spencer, you're tired ♥

@Fliphost is cool, mistakes happen!

Thanked by 1jar
  • GuanYuGuanYu Member
    edited November 2013

@jarland said:
    So do you have access to their Incero login?

Something's telling me that you don't need it. So, who was it? Your pal Ryan? Or Gordon?

@GuanYu said:
    Something's telling me that you don't need it.

I stand up for people I like. When people make mistakes, they admit it and move on. When they make mistakes and decide they don't deserve the blame for what happened as a result of their mistake and then try to drag people I like, one of which being my best friend, through the mud over something I know they wouldn't do, I want proof. Shouldn't be hard to provide, right?

• And clients data breach isn't mistake? It's too obvious to deny. So, who was it? Your pal Ryan? Or Gordon?

@GuanYu said:
    And clients data breach isn't mistake? It's too obvious to deny. So, who was it? Your pal Ryan? Or Gordon?

Huh?

• Meh..

• aglodekaglodek Member
    edited November 2013

@concerto49 said: To note: it was an overdue invoice for 1 server. ALL servers were shut down.

@concerto49, @Fliphost: very interesting. Is that according to your agreement/TOS with them? Shutting everything down if one invoice for one server not paid, I mean?

• Jarland, Incero and you have a great relationship. I mean great, many other providers here, and myself as a buyer of the providers have not. Incero is a two faced in many of these matters, and as such it might be advantageous to drop the whole subject. We know he is your friend, and you are defending him, but enough is enough.

Mun

@GuanYu said:
    Meh..

I know what you're suggesting and I don't need people to give me private information to stand up for my friends. I know what people I know would or wouldn't do and if they've got proof of their story I'll go straight to Ryan and tell him they need to straighten up.

edited November 2013

@Mun said:
    Jarland, Incero and you have a great relationship. I mean great, many other providers here, and myself as a buyer of the providers have not. Incero is a two faced in many of these matters, and as such it might be advantageous to drop the whole subject. We know he is your friend, and you are defending him, but enough is enough.

Mun

Enough of what? Them mud slinging and not proving it? I agree. It was their choice to blame someone else for the consequences of their actions and make statements that I would like to see backed up. You can try to put that on me all you want but that was a choice they made.

• GuanYuGuanYu Member
    edited November 2013

@jarland said:
    I know what you're suggesting and I don't need people to give me private information to stand up for my friends. I know what people I know would or wouldn't do and if they've got proof of their story I'll go straight to Ryan and tell him they need to straighten up.

This has nothing to do with friendship. You can't know what happened at your friend's workplace unless he tells you.

• @jarland said:
    Enough of what? Them mud slinging and not proving it? I agree. It was their choice to blame someone else for the consequences of their actions and make statements that I would like to see backed up. You can try to put that on me all you want but that was a choice they made.

Enough of this argument about whom is right or wrong in this matter. They missed a payment, servers got terminated in an interesting way. End of story.

Mun

• concerto49concerto49 Member
    edited November 2013

@aglodek said:
    concerto49, Fliphost: very interesting. Is that according to your agreement/TOS with them? Shutting everything down if one invoice for one server not paid, I mean?

Yes/no. I did admit it's our fault. I'll repeat that a million times. People can continue to bash. I and many others understand this is to say they can improve.

Read below:

@Jarland

http://www.incero.com/acceptable-use-policy

"When the invoice is 1 minute overdue services are suspended."

It says services will be suspended after a minute. Not shut down. There's a difference.

Services were hard shut down - not even cleanly. We had RAID failures and was lucky the whole thing went back up successfully.

No where in the TOS does it say it will be terminated.

"Late fee is applied when 48 hours past due.
    Overdue notice is sent when 72 hours past due."

Is from the TOS. Again no where does it say services hard shut down, i.e. pull the power.

Even if we didn't pay after 48 hours (this is NOT the case) it does NOT mention this action that was imposed on us. This is public information, so no data is exposed on either side.

Fliphost (Alex) and myself will no longer comment further no this thread after the last series of comments. There is Jarland using inappropriate language and making personal attacks yet he is trying to request for information.

And ok, I'll repeat that it's our fault. Happy Jarland?

Thanked by 3Spencer jar aglodek

@GuanYu said:
    This has nothing to do with friendship. You can't know what happened at your friend's job unless he tells you.

You must not have read this thread then. They said their story, worked hard to minimize the blame they deserve and maximize the blame that goes on my friend and/or his colleagues. I want proof of their claim that doesn't fit my view of the people I know. I think they're exaggerating. Is there a reason why you just popped out of no where to cry foul on me because I'm asking a question? Should I be asking you some questions?

@Mun said:
    (quotes fail)

Would've been done until cloudshards showed up to piss on their provider, who happens to consist partially of a friend of mine. Now, it's not over, their choice.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@Mun said:
    Mun

No, not terminated, they were not wiped.
    I think jarland is right, they could have wiped all servers with a high probability that a court would say they had the right to do it, regardless of what the contract says.
    So, in the end, Incero saved the day, everyone happy.
    Right ?

Thanked by 2jar ryanarp
  • @ryanarp "Now back on topic as this thread is not about the Incero Network."

I realize that Incero and its employee (transparency!) would probably prefer if negative comments about Incero weren't made but the thread is partially about Incero's actions and how it deals with customers (including its failure to keep promises it makes to customers like "IPv6, soon") so it should be discussed.

Flip/Concerto were at fault for not paying their bill on time but Incero is also at fault for risking data corruption by doing a hard shutdown. It is also at fault for shutting down all of the servers instead of just disconnecting the one that was overdue.

Thanked by 1jar

@concerto49 I'm not the one who tried to pass the blame. You know you did. You spent all of a sentence admitting fault and what amounts to paragraphs of pissing on Incero. You did that, not me. You. Get it? That clear to you? Thank you for posting the TOS that you disagree with and refusing to post the timestamps that back up your claim. You made a claim, I asked for proof, you refused. Enough said.

• jarland said: Should I be asking you some questions?

Shoot bro.
    So, who was it? Your pal Ryan? Or Gordon?

edited November 2013

@GuanYu said:

It was @concerto49 who gave me the information.

It was basically 1 min overdue.

• ryanarpryanarp Member, Patron Provider

@GuanYu said:

Today was my day off, so please do not put me in the middle of this.

• jarland said: Their power, their network. Pay your damn bills you cheap hippies and stop bitching about how your service is terminated when you don't.

Are you genuinely this retarded, or is this a weekend thing? Just curious.

Thanked by 1Spencer
This discussion has been closed.