Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

microLXC Public Test - Page 13
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

microLXC Public Test

Comments

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@YinHe said:
    e96f-da3c-462e-b60e

Your Account has been DELETED.
    Yeez, now I need to patch the system again, speedrun proof.

• The chicken is fragrant and moist, thank you @Neoon

edited November 2021

Patch Notes:

• added username ban list, congrats your the first @YinHe

Thanks for the admin to unban him, so I have to patch this shit, on this bloody weekend.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited November 2021

@Neoon said:
    Patch Notes:

• added username ban list, congrats your the first YinHe

Thanks for the admin to unban him, so I have to patch this shit, on this bloody weekend.

That just makes a ban useless. I am quite unhappy with this decision because anyone can just spam shit.

And looking at his excuse in support ticket is even worse. I dont even know what to say.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@FAT32 said:

@Neoon said:
    Patch Notes:

That just makes a ban useless. I am quite unhappy with this decision because anyone can just spam shit.

And looking at his excuse in support ticket is even worse. I dont even know what to say.

Oh well, if that's how it ended up then wipe/reset the users comments.

• fce9-a6e5-d961-6374

Thank you!

edited November 2021

@FAT32 said:

@Neoon said:
    Patch Notes:

Yes its sad, that he got unbanned.

However, I will add a shitpost prevention detection soon.
    Should solve this.

• dahartigandahartigan Member
    edited November 2021

@Neoon said:

@FAT32 said:

@Neoon said:
    Patch Notes:

Should solve this.

You should add into the algorithm that the user must receive (an appropriately decided number of) likes from an appropriately aged account also to prevent such speedrunning mjjs.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@Neoon said: LXC container

congrats. still working

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@dahartigan said: You should add into the algorithm that the user must receive (an appropriately decided number of) likes from an appropriately aged account also to prevent such speedrunning mjjs.

It is really sad that he has to do that. I am losing even more hope in humanity.

@dahartigan said:

@Neoon said:

@FAT32 said:

@Neoon said:
    Patch Notes:

Should solve this.

You should add into the algorithm that the user must receive (an appropriately decided number of) likes from an appropriately aged account also to prevent such speedrunning mjjs.

He used an old account to bypass exactly this.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @FAT32 said:

Hey look on the bright side, now that he's on thin ice he now has plenty eyes on him and we now have permission of shanking him the moment he does something stupid again.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • 598e-16b3-299c-badd
    Want to try out various self hosted services like nextcloud paperless-ng etc

• @jmgcaguicla said:

@FAT32 said:

Hey look on the bright side, now that he's on thin ice he now has plenty eyes on him and we now have permission of shanking him the moment he does something stupid again.

As if the ousting of @trewq wasn't bad enough and didn't get enough eyes on the... uhm... him.

• 966f-d93f-c168-9389

• @stevewatson301 said:
    As if the ousting of @trewq wasn't bad enough and didn't get enough eyes on the... uhm... him.

Haven't been around long enough to know such lore, OOTL?

• @jmgcaguicla said:

@stevewatson301 said:

Haven't been around long enough to know such lore, OOTL?

Start here: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/163091/stepping-down/p1

Thanked by 1jmgcaguicla
  • e1a2-297a-59ba-0259

• c121-fe3f-ea42-fba7

Antwerp goes offline by 1st of next Year.
    Please migrate your container before the 27th of Decembre, to avoid termination.

You can do this anytime, by grabbing all the data you need, click terminate and then deploy on a different location.

• Password reset again sighhhh
    a250-0a06-85cc-5fe1

• f27e-2d66-7c27-9027

Patch Notes:

• a bug that caused the network stats to be broken, has been fixed
  • ad79-fd44-8c1b-55bb

• 60d2-6bb6-e817-180b

• ad6d-9f6b-9a2c-add0

• edited December 2021

Wait how does this work?

• @stevenruidigao said:
    Wait how does this work?

Free LXC container if you meet the requirements on the first post and follow the instructions on the first post.

Basically just read the first post and all the information on the website it links to.

• 83e0-6e3b-f941-9049

• Not enough thanks to qualify
    Thank you very much!

Thanked by 2masterzzz cybertech