Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET Provider Poll HY1 2020 - Results - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET Provider Poll HY1 2020 - Results

Comments

• sallysally Member

@Harambe said:

@FAT32 said: Honestly it is up to you guys to trade whatever way you want, just not for money

What do the rules say about sexual favors?

LOL, thx 4 the belly laugh...

• @Lampard

Please feel free to give my DA shared hosting prize to someone else. No offense, I just am not into shared hosting!

• @dahartigan said:
    14. WebSound - 5 x cPanel Mini Web Hosting in UK for 1 year [84-88] - @WSCallum
    36. RackNerd - 5 x cPanel Shared - 30GB for 1 year (Renews at 50% off monthly) [169-173] - @dustinc

Thanks for the prizes! I would love to pass these along to someone who will make use of them, so if you're interested, reply to this message to let me know. I guess the only stipulation would be that you were otherwise eligible for this competition and/or the provider(s) be willing to allow it.

Hello. I will be interested in the websound one if no one else has claimed it.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @codedivine said:

@dahartigan said:
    36. RackNerd - 5 x cPanel Shared - 30GB for 1 year (Renews at 50% off monthly) [169-173] - @dustinc

Thanks for the prizes! I would love to pass these along to someone who will make use of them, so if you're interested, reply to this message to let me know. I guess the only stipulation would be that you were otherwise eligible for this competition and/or the provider(s) be willing to allow it.

It's yours if that's okay with @WSCallum

• @dahartigan said:

@codedivine said:

@dahartigan said:

It's yours if that's okay with @WSCallum

Sounds good to me!

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @jbiloh thanks for 15usd :)

The payment has been made.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Shoaib_A said:

@Andrey11 said:

@Shoaib_A said:
    I am giving away my prize "2GB DirectAdmin Shared Hosting for 1 year by MyW". If you have some project or activity in mind where this could be useful for you, please PM @MikePT. First come, first serve & I request that please do not get get it to just let it idle. MyW is a quality provider but since I already have DirectAdmin installed on a handful number of VPS which is more than enough for my hosting needs so that is why I wish this prize to go to someone who can do some fruitful activity (website, blog, e-commerce etc) on it.

Thank you @MikePT for offering this prize & @FAT32 & LET for organizing it

Shoaib :)

If you do not mind giving this prize, then I will take advantage. I need just such a hosting for the news blog of my region. Thank

Please PM @MikePT the owner of MyW as he will allocate it on first come first serve basis. I have no objections if you become the first one to PM him 😊

Yep! Already activated one. Shall get to the PM's today/tomorrow. Sorry for the delay guys!

Thanked by 2Shoaib_A Andrey11
  • fLoofLoo Member

It would be great if @Hetzner_OL will contribute to the price-pool for the next voting. Not a must but as clear winner it would be nice to see some participation :)

Thanked by 1default
  • Hetzner_OLHetzner_OL Member, Top Host

@fLoo - Thanks for the feedback. We'll certainly consider it for the future. Over the past few months, we've been trying hard to prioritize our work because of the unusual circumstances. --Katie

• @MikePT said:

Yep! Already activated one. Shall get to the PM's today/tomorrow. Sorry for the delay guys!

Hi @MikePT !
    Are you still busy? I send message on June 30 to you and you haven't replied yet.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@MGarbis said:

@MikePT said:

Hi @MikePT !
    Are you still busy? I send message on June 30 to you and you haven't replied yet.

Please send another one, I got 58 PMs to read here! :)

• vyas11vyas11 Member

@MikePT said:

Hope all okay mate

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @MikePT said:

@MGarbis said:

@MikePT said:

Hi @MikePT !

Please send another one, I got 58 PMs to read here! :)

So you are busy. :lol:
    I sent a new message.

• Am I the only one who is still waiting for the Account Credit? Is jbiloh too busy?

1. LowEndBox - 10 x $15 Account Credit (on ANY provider that is present in LET before 1 Jun 2020) [63-72] - @jbiloh
      @TimboJones @Shoaib_A @MGarbis @isunbejo @scorcher9 @doghouch @default @Chalipa @james50a @lokuzard
  • @MGarbis - stop tagging all of us. Simply contact jbiloh in a private message, and tell him the provider you wish the credit for.

• Claim your free $15 credit on HostDoc and I will double the amount!

Thanked by 2TimboJones MGarbis
  • @SCAM_DONT_BUY said:
    Claim your free $15 credit on HostDoc and I will double the amount!

Dignus and Teta also available..

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@MGarbis said:
    Am I the only one who is still waiting for the Account Credit? Is jbiloh too busy?

1. LowEndBox - 10 x $15 Account Credit (on ANY provider that is present in LET before 1 Jun 2020) [63-72] - @jbiloh
      @TimboJones @Shoaib_A @MGarbis @isunbejo @scorcher9 @doghouch @default @Chalipa @james50a @lokuzard

I have responded to your PM asking for more information.

Thanked by 2pedagang MGarbis
  • @MGarbis said:
    Am I the only one who is still waiting for the Account Credit? Is jbiloh too busy?

1. LowEndBox - 10 x $15 Account Credit (on ANY provider that is present in LET before 1 Jun 2020) [63-72] -

No, @jbiloh was very kind and obliged to my special request :)

Thanked by 1MGarbis
  • @default said:
    @MGarbis - stop tagging all of us. Simply contact jbiloh in a private message, and tell him the provider you wish the credit for.

It"s not that easy. I send pm to him on June 30, July 4, August 10, August 31, September 1 and September 6. Some of them were replied like 'I' m working on it' and some of them without reply.

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • @MGarbis said:

@default said:
    @MGarbis - stop tagging all of us. Simply contact jbiloh in a private message, and tell him the provider you wish the credit for.

It"s not that easy. I send pm to him on June 30, July 4, August 10, August 31, September 1 and September 6. Some of them were replied like 'I' m working on it' and some of them without reply.

Well why didn't you say so from the start? Please share some screenshots of your conversation as proof. This is subject for a good old fashioned popcorn drama.

• @default said:

@MGarbis said:

@default said:

Well why didn't you say so from the start? Please share some screenshots of your conversation as proof. This is subject for a good old fashioned popcorn drama.

Why do you want to see our conversation? Give us some privacy! If you need popcorn drama, go some where else. Here's no drama.

• @MGarbis said:

@default said:

@MGarbis said:

@default said:

Why do you want to see our conversation? Give us some privacy! If you need popcorn drama, go some where else. Here's no drama.

OK. So that conversation never happened. Moving on.

• @default said:

@MGarbis said:

@default said:

@MGarbis said:

@default said:

If you want to think so, that's fine for me.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@MGarbis said:

@default said:

@MGarbis said:

@default said:

@MGarbis said:

@default said:

If you want to think so, that's fine for me.

You should be all set now! :)

Thanked by 1MGarbis
  • Thank You! Everything is great now. :+1:

• Hello

I have just been scammed by Nexusbytes out of $40 + $16.x paypal fee and nexusbytes deleted my accounts and server data.

Who do i contact to get this service provider off this website ? I have all the paypal records and evidences that can convict Nexusbytes of their fault

• @vinsanrock said:
    Hello

I have just been scammed by Nexusbytes out of $40 + $16.x paypal fee and nexusbytes deleted my accounts and server data.

Who do i contact to get this service provider off this website ? I have all the paypal records and evidences that can convict Nexusbytes of their fault

start your own relevant thread id imagine? kinda wrong thread to air issues and you included no details.

• Thank u and i will start a thread soon on my own. Im not airing an issue yet, simply asking for direction. U will see it how NexusBytes treated me soon

• @vinsanrock said: Who do i contact to get this service provider off this website

You just can't do it to take someone off this website. Better submit proof that you were scammed by that host in a new thread.