Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET Provider Poll HY1 2020 - Results - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET Provider Poll HY1 2020 - Results

Comments

• sharkgansharkgan Member
    edited June 2020

Thanks for the prizes provided by @Xsltel , but for some reason I cannot receive the rewards. I am ready to transfer this power to others, and this behavior has been approved by the merchant. If you wish to receive this reward, please contact me.
    Reward qualifications have been transferred to @sonic

VPS (1GB RAM, 65GB HDD, 1 IPv4, 500GB @ 1Gbps, Hetzner - Finland) for 6 months [60-62]

Thanked by 1sonic
  • hostnamastehostnamaste Member, Patron Provider

Many Congratulations to all the providers who has participated and to the members who has voted. Also, to the winners of the prizes :)

Incredible work has been done by @FAT32 and many thanks for organizing this :)

Thanked by 3FAT32 mlc Edmond
  • AcacyAcacy Member

Congratulations for top Providers, hope can maintain your awesome service :)

Thanks @hostnamaste for the prize will be using to test your service

Thanked by 1hostnamaste
  • hostnamastehostnamaste Member, Patron Provider

@Acacy said:
    Congratulations for top Providers, hope can maintain your awesome service :)

Thanks @hostnamaste for the prize will be using to test your service

Thanks, please check your PM.

• _MS__MS_ Member
    edited June 2020

Congratulations to everyone; participants, award winners, voters, and prize winners. Thanks to sponsors, and to @FAT32 for managing this.

@FAT32 said:

@Ganonk said:
    oh my GOD,, my name is Lost

You won the LunaNode prize... apparently that guy named MS is breaking lots of stuff...

:( Is it because of the underscores? You can remove those in my username if that's possible. I would prefer that.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

MS said:
    :( Is it because of the underscores? You can remove those in my username if that's possible. I would prefer that.

Ya haha, dont worry but will keep on eye when tagging you in the future :joy:

• DazzleDazzle Member

Some people got more than one prize.
    Thank you @FAT32 and LET providers.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • It is interesting to see how ratings change over time. For example, somewhat sad to see Securedragon seems to be fading from the polls. Used to be rated highly here. Not a single vote this time.

• @codedivine said:
    It is interesting to see how ratings change over time. For example, somewhat sad to see Securedragon seems to be fading from the polls. Used to be rated highly here. Not a single vote this time.

Haven't see KuJoe these days.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Someone, want my "15$ dirty credit" from Letbox?

• @Neoon said:
    Someone, want my "15$ dirty credit" from Letbox?

I would take it. Thanks!

Anyone wanna take my HostWebis - Basic cPanel Shared Hosting for 1 year?

• MrEdMrEd Member

Anyone would like to trade my KVM1 VPS in LA/NY for 1 year to LunaNode credit? This VPS would idle, and I have bigger plans on LunaNode...

• Thanks much for the giveaway! <3

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@key900 give it to @sayem314

Thanked by 1sayem314
  • HBAndreiHBAndrei Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@FlamesRunner @Andy10tbit @jeorlie please send me a PM when you are ready to claim your prizes, and please make sure to include your public key: https://hetrix.tools/public-key

Cheers.

Thanked by 1team_traitor
  • illyhostingillyhosting Member, Host Rep

Thank you @FAT32, all winners of IllyHosting prizes, please sign up an account (mya.illyhosting.com) and share your email with me in message.

Cheers!7

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • Thanks @FAT32 for amazing work.

1. HostWebis - 2 x Basic Dedicated Server for 1 month [117-118] - @hostwebis
      @myshahrul

Anyone want exchange for Lunanode credit?

Thanks

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • defaultdefault Veteran

@poisson said:
    Congratulations to all winners! Hopefully the results will motivate providers to provide more great and sustainable deals to the community!

By the luck of FAT32's almighty algorithm, I have won a Smallweb £15 account credit and a Sunshine Host NZ$12 credit. If anyone would like them, please PM me. I will inform @SmallWeb and @Sunshine host to let you have the prize. Fastest fingers first!

The gaps between positions are narrowing this time round. Hopefully more providers up their game and pressure the top 3 next time round! :smile:

I think I will take the SmallWeb credit, if possible. Many thanks.

• UmutUmut Member

Anyone want to exchange " vServer.site - Small LXC vServer IPv6 only (1 vCPU, 2GB RAM, 50GB HDD, Traffic incl) for 3 month" ?

• alexvolkalexvolk Member
    edited June 2020

@rm_ said:

@alexvolk said: Would like to get some Lunanode credit :#

I'm going to gift my $50 LunaNode credit prize to @alexvolk. @perennate please take note, thanks!
    Already got some free credit at LunaNode and don't need more at the moment.

Well, really thank you! I do really appreciate :)

--

I would like to give my $15 Letbox Account Credit to anyone from the winner list, just reply to this message. (To make it fair only one exception: those who already got it can't apply ;) )

Thanks!

• UmutUmut Member

@alexvolk said:

@rm_ said:

@alexvolk said: Would like to get some Lunanode credit :#

I'm going to gift my $50 LunaNode credit prize to @alexvolk. @perennate please take note, thanks!
    Already got some free credit at LunaNode and don't need more at the moment.

Well, really thank you! I do really appreciate :)

--

I would like to give my $15 Letbox Account Credit to anyone from the winner list, just reply to this message. (To make it fair only one exception: those who already got it can't apply ;) )

Thanks!

I can take.

• @Umut said:

I can take.

@key900 could you please transfer my $15 credit prize to @Umut !

Thank you in advance :)

--

@Umut enjoy!

Thanked by 1Umut
  • Anyone wants to trade for my prizes ? Quote this post and message me .

HetrixTools - 1x Professional Uptime Monitoring for 1 year worth $99.95/y each

Limitless Hosting - 1x XS DirectAdmin Shared Hosting in USA/EU for 1 year

• lokuzardlokuzard Member
    edited June 2020

Congrats @Hetzner_OL @Francisco @seriesn @HBAndrei and thank you @FAT32 for making this!
    I'd also like to thank all the sponsors and everyone who voted, this was fun.
    I got @jbiloh LEB credit & @HostUS @AlexanderM VPS, thank you both!
    P.S. @FAT32 can we give @perennate LunaNode the most wanted prize award? :smile:

Thanked by 3FAT32 seriesn Edmond
  • AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Congrats to @MarshalChe @lokuzard @Unixfy @scorcher9 @debaser @XNQ @vbloods @simlev @randy33 @h2o and to everyone else who won a prize! And massive thanks to @FAT32 for organising the poll :)

To claim your HostUS prize, please sign up here and PM me your email address.

Alexander

• GanonkGanonk Member

@FAT32 said:

@Ganonk said:
    oh my GOD,, my name is Lost

You won the LunaNode prize... apparently that guy named MS is breaking lots of stuff...

oh i see Sir :kissing_closed_eyes: thanks you very much

• Hetzner_OLHetzner_OL Member, Top Host

Wow! I was a bit busy today and yesterday doing some other work, and then thought, I wonder what's going on on LET...

So that was a pretty amazing surprise and really made our day!

Thanks so much to everyone who voted for us! We really appreciate it :)

We're not running any special sales at the moment, so I can't say "thank you" that way. (We're still working hard to keep up with the high demand that is already in place.)

However, we do have good news, if you didn't see it already in the "Hetzner chitchat" thread. We're currently running a free beta test on Load Balancers for Hetzner Cloud.
    Here's some more info.

I'll be passing this information onto our coworkers, so they have a good day, too! --Katie

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

Congratulations to all the winners of the Top Provider poll.
    Thank you @fat32 and all the providers that posted prizes for once again putting on a great show.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • LampardLampard Member, Patron Provider

Congratulations to all the members who won the prizes, and also to the providers who are now Top Providers on LET! :)

We have sent the PM to all the winners for prizes. If i have missed someone, please PM me.

Thanked by 3a3Bren MrPsycho smile93
  • Congratulations all! And for those who need to claim their prize from me, drop me a PM! :)