Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET Provider Poll HY1 2020 - Results - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET Provider Poll HY1 2020 - Results

Comments

• simlevsimlev Member
    edited June 2020

Congratulations to all providers, and thanks for the prizes (especially @WSCallum and @AlexanderM). Kudos to @Fat32 for the solid and transparent job.

Thanked by 2WSCallum FAT32
  • JabJabJabJab Member

@FAT32 said: LetBox (Disqualified - read below) 13

13 votes, buying votes. Holy shit.

Hetzner as low-end provider winner. The duck?

The end is nigh.

Thanks @FAT32 for a poll. Thanks to all sponsors.

If anyone wants "17. TetaHost - 2 x VDS1 KVM VPS for 3 months [109-110]" leave a message here. 3 months are great to test things, but I am lazy guy and I won't setup things until it's at least 6 months, too lazy :)

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @tetahost Thanks for sponsoring! Going to PM us a promo code?

Thanked by 1tetahost
  • Congratulations winners..
    As usual, i came to vote today 25 June and poll ended on 21 June.
    Last year too, i voted late. Hope next year, if corona allows i will cast my vote on time :)

• HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

Congratulations all the winners ....

I've PM'ed winners for their prizes from Hosteons

Kindly respond to it ... If I missed someone kindly PM me

Thanked by 1sonic
  • what are the next steps after winning?

@racknerd = prem. contacted me within seconds after winning.
    @tetahost do i have to contact them? what is the regular way?

Thanked by 2tetahost dustinc
  • @hyperblast said:
    what are the next steps after winning?

You got two! You could PM them.

1. TetaHost - 10 x Pico DirectAdmin Web Hosting in Germany for 1 year [89-98] - @tetahost

2. RackNerd - 5 x 1GB KVM VPS for 1 year (Renews at $20/y) [164-168] - @dustinc

• @hyperblast said:

I've sent you a message

• Hetzner_OLHetzner_OL Member, Top Host

@JabJab said: Hetzner as low-end provider winner. The duck

Do you not think we're low-end or do you not think we should have won..?

On a completely different note, I am not a morning person. So when people try to make conversation with me and I am too tired to think of something to say, I quack at them. It's a weird quirk I have. So a friend gave me "what the duck" t-shirt that I wear so often it's full of holes. Even if you don't like us, you using this phrase made me happy. --Katie

• Congratulations to all the lottery winners and the top providers.

And thanks to @FAT32 senpai for putting everything together.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • EdmondEdmond Member

@JabJab said:

Hetzner as low-end provider winner. The duck?

The end is nigh.

Thanks @FAT32 for a poll. Thanks to all sponsors.

If anyone wants "17. TetaHost - 2 x VDS1 KVM VPS for 3 months [109-110]" leave a message here. 3 months are great to test things, but I am lazy guy and I won't setup things until it's at least 6 months, too lazy :)

If it hasn’t went to anyone yet, I’d like it to mess around with if that’s okay with you and @tetahost?

• JabJabJabJab Member

@Edmond said: If it hasn’t went to anyone yet, I’d like it to mess around with if that’s okay with you and @tetahost?

Hasn't went to anyone, feel free to take it if @tetahost accepts switch :)

@Hetzner_OL said: Do you not think we're low-end or do you not think we should have won..?

You are definitely not low-end :) Nothing against company, just few years here and everything changed - people value quality, not "cheap 12$ per year scam offers". This is good ;')

Thanked by 2Edmond Hetzner_OL
    1. LowEndBox - 10 x $15 Account Credit (on ANY provider that is present in LET before 1 Jun 2020) [63-72] - @jbiloh

How does this one work?

• sonicsonic Veteran

@lokuzard said:
    10. LowEndBox - 10 x $15 Account Credit (on ANY provider that is present in LET before 1 Jun 2020) [63-72] - @jbiloh

How does this one work?

PM @jbiloh

• @JabJab for me it's ok. I will give the necessary info via PM

Thanked by 1Edmond
  • LESLES Member
    1. TetaHost - 10 x Pico DirectAdmin Web Hosting in France for 1 year [99-108]

Do not need it. Someone can grab it if it is ok for @tetahost

• @LES said:

1. TetaHost - 10 x Pico DirectAdmin Web Hosting in France for 1 year [99-108]

Do not need it. Someone can grab it if it is ok for @tetahost

Yes, it's ok for me, just post, tag me and I will give them instructions via PM

• @JabJab said: Hetzner as low-end provider winner. The duck?

Hetzner top provider? Lol I sent them all the documents for the verification of the account and all the same, after a day the account was blocked.

• ShamliShamli Member

@JabJab said:

My votes for letbox is not sold to them, but because I'm using them....a genuine vote..

I'm not even know about the buying vote thing, except after the poll result were out...

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@hyperblast said:

Awesome ;)

• isaaclisaacl Member
    edited June 2020

If anyone can use the IllyHosting shared hosting plan that I won, happy to pass it on, pending their approval...

• I'm suspicious of the unique visitor stats given how hard it is to give away prizes on LET. > @Andrey11 said:

@JabJab said: Hetzner as low-end provider winner. The duck?

Hetzner top provider? Lol I sent them all the documents for the verification of the account and all the same, after a day the account was blocked.

Ya suspect.

• FalzoFalzo Member

@TimboJones said: I'm suspicious of the unique visitor stats given how hard it is to give away prizes on LET.

sadly I am afraid it's not about the visitors end ...

• EdmondEdmond Member

@tetahost said:
    @JabJab for me it's ok. I will give the necessary info via PM

Thanks both of you for your help, appreciate it!

• Hetzner_OLHetzner_OL Member, Top Host

@Andrey11 said: Hetzner top provider? Lol I sent them all the documents for the verification of the account and all the same, after a day the account was blocked.

I'm sorry that we rejected your account. We do our best to filter out the real orders from the fake ones, but there will always be some false positives. We receive hundreds of fake orders every week, so the measures that we take are very necessary. As with any orders that our team rejects, we don't do this to hurt anyone's feelings, but as a protective measure. --Katie

• Shoaib_AShoaib_A Member
    edited June 2020

I am giving away my prize "2GB DirectAdmin Shared Hosting for 1 year by MyW". If you have some project or activity in mind where this could be useful for you, please PM @MikePT. First come, first serve & I request that please do not get get it to just let it idle. MyW is a quality provider but since I already have DirectAdmin installed on a handful number of VPS which is more than enough for my hosting needs so that is why I wish this prize to go to someone who can do some fruitful activity (website, blog, e-commerce etc) on it.

Thank you @MikePT for offering this prize & @FAT32 & LET for organizing it

Shoaib :)

1. WebSound - 5 x cPanel Mini Web Hosting in UK for 1 year [84-88] - @WSCallum
    2. RackNerd - 5 x cPanel Shared - 30GB for 1 year (Renews at 50% off monthly) [169-173] - @dustinc

Thanks for the prizes! I would love to pass these along to someone who will make use of them, so if you're interested, reply to this message to let me know. I guess the only stipulation would be that you were otherwise eligible for this competition and/or the provider(s) be willing to allow it.

• @Shoaib_A said:
    I am giving away my prize "2GB DirectAdmin Shared Hosting for 1 year by MyW". If you have some project or activity in mind where this could be useful for you, please PM @MikePT. First come, first serve & I request that please do not get get it to just let it idle. MyW is a quality provider but since I already have DirectAdmin installed on a handful number of VPS which is more than enough for my hosting needs so that is why I wish this prize to go to someone who can do some fruitful activity (website, blog, e-commerce etc) on it.

If you do not mind giving this prize, then I will take advantage. I need just such a hosting for the news blog of my region. Thank!

• Shoaib_AShoaib_A Member
    edited June 2020

@Andrey11 said:

@Shoaib_A said:

If you do not mind giving this prize, then I will take advantage. I need just such a hosting for the news blog of my region. Thank

Please PM @MikePT the owner of MyW as he will allocate it on first come first serve basis. I have no objections if you become the first one to PM him 😊

Thanked by 2Andrey11 MikePT
    1. LetBox - 15 x $15 Account Credit [44-58] - @key900

Thanks for the Price :)