Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2019 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 96
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2019 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited December 2019

@RecD said:
    FAT32 Have you got one these two days?

Unfortunately nope LOL, I almost got that $12 4IP but 502/503, $1 1GB Bandwidth at checkout page but decided not to proceed.

Edit: Page 58!

• @VirMach said:

@FAT32 said:
    Good morning!

It's almost black friday!

Keep offering the killer deals and VirMach will be in the black eventually!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • About 20 minutes no new offer, maybe VirMach is adding manual deals to the queue.

• $24.72/yr
    KVM - 1 GIGABIT
    2048MB RAM
    2 vCORE
    10GB SSD (RAID 10)
    2000GB BANDWIDTH
    BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

• VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    RAM 11136MB RAM
    CPU 2 vCORE
    HDD 10GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 11000GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4
    $33.45 /yr

I was about to say meh, when I realized that it had 11 gigs of RAM :smiley:

Thanked by 1bdl
  • VirMach is preparing one last deal to go out with a bang. A truly deadpool deal which will force everyone to immediately start taking backups of their current VPS because shit is about to go down.

Thanked by 3FrankZ FAT32 Hxxx
  • 12/06 07:54 / 2vCore / 2048MB RAM / 50G SSD / 1xIP / 1500GB Bandwidth / ✅ LOS ANGELES, CA / $21.45 /

Too bad I missed this, I would get this.

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited December 2019

@alilet said:
    VirMach is preparing one last deal to go out with a bang. A truly deadpool deal which will force everyone to immediately start taking backups of their current VPS because shit is about to go down.

There is not enough proof for such logic. Virmach has a great past, and a great name by now. If this brand will go down, it can only go down with a big company sale. It may be true these Black Friday offers have a very low margin for profit (if any), but the publicity and SEO obtained online will have defeated any bad review, while increasing future sales.

• New feature: Starring offers. You can use it to easily track and compare offers.

These are the ones I snatched so far:

• So, time to bug you guys to see if I've missed something obvious before I go to open a ticket. My most recent VM seems to be not actually mounting my iso and ignores my boot order of cdrom only, whether I do it from Manage Product in the client area or from SolusVM. I haven't had any problems mounting an iso to do a clean install on any of my other virmach vps's, and just tested on one of my spares to confirm it's working fine. Anyone know if there's something known that my google-fu is failing on? Or is this time to give in and open a ticket?

• Website is bugged for me :( Can't add deals to cart and the human verification does nothing after I complete it.

• @bakageta said:
    So, time to bug you guys to see if I've missed something obvious before I go to open a ticket. My most recent VM seems to be not actually mounting my iso and ignores my boot order of cdrom only, whether I do it from Manage Product in the client area or from SolusVM. I haven't had any problems mounting an iso to do a clean install on any of my other virmach vps's, and just tested on one of my spares to confirm it's working fine. Anyone know if there's something known that my google-fu is failing on? Or is this time to give in and open a ticket?

Is it a "KVM Lite" VM?

• @donli said:

@bakageta said:
    So, time to bug you guys to see if I've missed something obvious before I go to open a ticket. My most recent VM seems to be not actually mounting my iso and ignores my boot order of cdrom only, whether I do it from Manage Product in the client area or from SolusVM. I haven't had any problems mounting an iso to do a clean install on any of my other virmach vps's, and just tested on one of my spares to confirm it's working fine. Anyone know if there's something known that my google-fu is failing on? Or is this time to give in and open a ticket?

Is it a "KVM Lite" VM?

It's one of this year's flash deals, they say kvm on the sale but I genuinely don't know if they're all lite or not. I didn't think that mattered, because I was able to mount the iso fine doing the same method on the two other flash sales I bought this year. This isn't a custom iso, just picking from the ones already available.

• $14.72/yr - 1 GIGABIT

1 vCore
    2560MB RAM
    15GB SSD
    BUFFALO, NY
    2500GB Bandwidth
    1 IP

• @hacktek said:

I'm waiting for a cheap one in ATL just for pihole as well but haven't had any luck snatching them once they show up, billing server hasn't cooperated.

Me too, I've managed to get them to the step after "add to cart" where it says your IP will be logged, and then get a empty copy of my cart :(

• $9.00 /yr
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    RAM 512MB RAM
    CPU 1 vCORE
    HDD 15GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 500GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION Buffalo, NY LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

Sub-$10 deal again!

• $13/yr
    KVM - 10 GIGABIT
    1024MB RAM
    1 vCORE
    25GB SSD (RAID 10)
    2000GB BANDWIDTH
    BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

@VirMach are you there?

• @painfreepc said:
    $14.15/yr - 1 GIGABIT

1 vCore
    2944MB RAM
    10GB SSD
    LOS ANGELES, CA
    3000GB Bandwidth
    1 IP

Encore! Encore! :lol:

Thanked by 1pullangcubo
  • $15/yr
    KVM - 10 GIGABIT + Extra IP
    1536MB RAM
    1 vCORE
    25GB SSD (RAID 10)
    3000GB BANDWIDTH
    BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    2 DEDICATED IPv4

• 2019-12-06 11:44:26
    Price $15 / year
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 10 GIGABIT + Extra IP
    WINDOWS ✘Not Available
    1536MB RAM
    1 x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    25GB SSD (RAID 10)
    3000GB BANDWIDTH
    Buffalo, NY LOCATION
    IPs 2 DEDICATED IPv4

• Oy. Can I get this offer in Atlanta, Dallas, or Chi-town?

• @dTQzBen8 said:
    $15/yr
    KVM - 10 GIGABIT + Extra IP
    1536MB RAM
    1 vCORE
    25GB SSD (RAID 10)
    3000GB BANDWIDTH
    BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    2 DEDICATED IPv4

@VirMach come in, it must be you!

• @VirMach LA or Seattle multiple IPs

• ywTechywTech Member
    edited December 2019

Which is the most ideal location if I want to make my wordpress blog accessible to the whole US with the most optimal latency? Or it doesn't matter if I go with a cdn?

• Any part of the US will be fine.

• $43.96/yr
    KVM - 1 GIGABIT
    WINDOWS AVAILABLE
    4864MB RAM
    4 vCORE
    45GB SSD (RAID 10)
    4500GB BANDWIDTH
    SEATTLE, WA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

Thanked by 1uptime
  • ywTech said: blog

doesn't matter where in the world you host.
    It is afterall a blog isn't it?
    But, you may choose to cloudflare it if you like

• @ywTech said:
    Which is the most ideal location if I want to make my wordpress blog accessible to the whole US with the most optimal latency? Or it doesn't matter if I go with a dns?

Somewhere in the middle: Chicago or Dallas perhaps.

• @imok said:
    Any part of the US will be fine.

Disagree, at least speaking for VirMach's services. The routing in VirMach's buffalo location is just terrible to the west coast, latency is not great and I get very little throughput from my two there, here in California. I don't have a VirMach server in Texas, but generally Texas is a safe bet if you're looking for good routing to both coasts.

• @bakageta said:

@imok said:
    Any part of the US will be fine.

Disagree, at least speaking for VirMach's services. The routing in VirMach's buffalo location is just terrible to the west coast, latency is not great and I get very little throughput from my two there, here in California. I don't have a VirMach server in Texas, but generally Texas is a safe bet if you're looking for good routing to both coasts.

I personally dislike Buffalo as well, the CC bandwidth sucks for anything not local. Latency and throughput is terrible to EU or even just to the west coast.

LA transit via Telia is decent. Typically what I prefer.

Thanked by 1bdl