Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Introducing the "Black IPv6 Friday" - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Introducing the "Black IPv6 Friday"

Comments

• tgltgl Member
    edited November 2019

what is the difference between a cunning linguist and a cunnilinguist?

• tgl said: what is the difference between a cunning linguist and a cunnilinguist?

Ask a lexicon.

• tgltgl Member
    edited November 2019

I asked a leprechaun

Thanked by 1poisson
  • @manish said:

dahartigan said: I've been across the world multiple times, and seen some amazing sights, thanks for your concern.

But do a road trip of 5k Kms minimum and avoid super ways to know more and come back.

Where is this line of conversation heading? If you're implying that I need some life experience or to see the world a bit more, then you're barking up the wrong tree here mate.

• dahartigan said: Where is this line of conversation heading? If you're implying that I need some life experience or to see the world a bit more, then you're barking up the wrong tree here mate.

Sure. I am not barking. I am talking humbly.

• Anyway, I don’t think they’ll reach the goal. Not many people here need a vps specifically located in Swiss, and the price is a bit expensive for the spec ( compared to other locations of course ). I’m also sure some are holding out as it will most likely not reach the goal, why take the hustle, pay and try to get a refund later on?

• The hell, who is the seller? Manish or nico?

Thanked by 2dahartigan terrorgen
  • @manish said:

dahartigan said: Where is this line of conversation heading? If you're implying that I need some life experience or to see the world a bit more, then you're barking up the wrong tree here mate.

Sure. I am not barking. I am talking humbly.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barking_up_the_wrong_tree

• @Dazzle said:
    The hell, who is the seller? Manish or nico?

I just re-read the OP and it makes perfect sense what is going on here. @manish has created a second account, which is nico to pretend to be the provider that manish is shilling, when the whole time it is manish trying to deceive everyone.

• Thanked by 2uptime angstrom
  • Haha. Ikr but Manish is hilarious person, not the seller nor host rep, but turns the thread to an 'offer'.

Nico is not yet 'provider' here, Manish is not nico's 'host rep', how come this happen here? Is this a bug?

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @vyas11 said:

@nicoschottelius said:

Or Black Friday IPv6. But don't both of them sound strange compared to "Black IPv6 Friday", don't they?

How would you do it in German? Not to be a wiseass, but an offer from PHP Friends carried a nice tag and the conversation somehow did not diverge to the semantics

There is quite some consent here and what would be better.
    So such the next time, it won't be Black IPv6 Friday anymore (how it will exactly be named - let's see :-))

Thanks everyone for the input. it's much appreciated!

Thanked by 1uptime
  • deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited November 2019

@poisson said:
    @deank Can we have your expert opinion on this topic?

All I see is a woman, trapped in a man's body; PMS.

So, I asked myself just to make sure: Do mine eyes deceive me?
    Nay.

• @deank said:

@poisson said:
    @deank Can we have your expert opinion on this topic?

All I see is a woman, trapped in a man's body; PMS.

So, I asked myself just to make sure: Do mine eyes deceive me?
    Nay.

A man-ish body?

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

A name is merely an alias to its soul. How one behaves ultimately decides what one is.

And from what I've observed Amitzly, all I see is a woman having her period perpetually.

• @Dazzle said:

Haha. Ikr but Manish is hilarious person, not the seller nor host rep, but turns the thread to an 'offer'.

Nico is not yet 'provider' here, Manish is not nico's 'host rep', how come this happen here? Is this a bug?

Dude, you have a point there. How can someone come along posting offers without a tag? Easy, just start a thread and say "manish invited me to share my offers here" and it's on.

• @dahartigan said:
    Dude, you have a point there. How can someone come along posting offers without a tag? Easy, just start a thread and say "manish invited me to share my offers here" and it's on.

Maybe manish is just a moderator who hasn't gotten a tag.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @poisson said:

@dahartigan said:

Perhaps manish is CC

Thanked by 1poisson
  • dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

chocolateshirt said: /64 IPv6 on a VPS is useless.

That's what you say. :wink:
    Others might say it is the best Swiss-made security by obscurity you can get. Nobody's ever gonna find your SSH port in those 2^64 * 2^16 possibilities. :smiley:
    Well, of course you could also secure your SSH by enforcing public-key authentication. But that sounds rather old-school and lame. :smile:

• tgltgl Member
    edited November 2019

in truth I think @manish wants to move to Switzerland, the first step is to get a job there, so he is offering a sample of what support he can provide to @nicoschottelius

i guess you can hire the guy if he stops doing drugs

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @dahartigan said:

@poisson said:

@dahartigan said:

Perhaps manish is CC

What a plot twist.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@dfroe said:

chocolateshirt said: /64 IPv6 on a VPS is useless.

Others might say it is the best Swiss-made security by obscurity you can get. Nobody's ever gonna find your SSH port in those 2^64 * 2^16 possibilities. :smiley:

Any v6 address = top tier security through obscurity it seems. I have a couple boxes bound to v6 at like pre:fix::1 port 22 and have had zero malicious ssh login attempts in a year.

• @tgl said:
    in truth I think @manish wants to move to Switzerland, the first step is to get a job there, so he is offering a sample of what support he can provide to @nicoschottelius

I wouldn't suggest that he stop taking meds. More importantly to not give up therapy.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @tgl said:

Nope. I don't.

• @tgl said:
    what is the difference between a cunning linguist and a cunnilinguist?

If you have to ask...

• cybertech said: I wouldn't suggest that he stop taking meds. More importantly to not give up therapy.

What is with you guys? Do you believe drugs is a must in life?

I don't do intoxicants and I am perfectly alright and can survive without drugs, just in case you are taught otherwise.

It is really epic to see everyone asking for drugs lol.

• @manish said:

cybertech said: I wouldn't suggest that he stop taking meds. More importantly to not give up therapy.

What is with you guys? Do you believe drugs is a must in life?

I don't do intoxicants and I am perfectly alright and can survive without drugs, just in case you are taught otherwise.

It is really epic to see everyone asking for drugs lol.

Know where I could purchase some drugs?

• @manish are you intoxicatedish?

• he is epic