Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Introducing the "Black IPv6 Friday" - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Introducing the "Black IPv6 Friday"

Comments

• @SplitIce said:
    Well I'll admit that's a unique idea. Crowdfunding a discount...

They're typically called "group buys". Used to be more common.

• @manish said:

cybertech said: Does it come with free white ipv4?

Nope. Why do you need white? It is a typo in the topic.

Of course I need whitelisted ipv4 to send spam.

• tgl said: Black Friday v6 (BFv6) sounds better

brilliant.

@nicoschottelius ^ for your consideration ... :)

• cybertech said: whitelisted ipv4 to send spam.

see above. IPv4 offer is available now.

• Black eyed peas v6 friday.

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt
  • @manish said:

cybertech said: whitelisted ipv4 to send spam.

I know that already. But is it white?

• dahartigandahartigan Member
    edited November 2019

@cybertech said:

@manish said:

cybertech said: whitelisted ipv4 to send spam.

I know that already. But is it white?

My guess is no. Shady black hat crypto mining on pirated Swedish VPSs and spamming LET with pro torrent propaganda is what boss manish recommends. He knows a guy, so any other input is irrelevant.

• @dahartigan Out of context and irrelevant.

@cybertech It is colourless, it is whatever you want it to be. Btw, what do you think about the offer? Dedicated vcore, 1GB, 10G SSD + 50G HDD for 90 CHF/year with Gigabit network?

• manishmanish Member
    edited November 2019

dahartigan said: Shady black hat crypto mining on pirated Swedish VPSs and spamming LET with pro torrent propaganda

Man!! lol Did DMCA pay you to say so? lol to the power googol. He runs mail server on it and it is accepted by Google, Hotmail duly.

Had it been even remotely closer to what you say, it would not have been a reality. Albeit, I see where you come from now. lol one more time.

Paid media is here! Beware!

• @manish said:
    Out of context and irrelevant.

A short summary of the vast majority of your posts, in your own words.

You could retort by stating that the vast majority of my posts are stupid and meaningless, which I would agree with. There is a difference, however, in that my shitposting is adhoc but intentional whereas yours appears to be genuinely accidental. I would be happy for you to prove me wrong.

• @manish said:
    @dahartigan Out of context and irrelevant.

@cybertech It is colourless, it is whatever you want it to be. Btw, what do you think about the offer? Dedicated vcore, 1GB, 10G SSD + 50G HDD for 90 CHF/year with Gigabit network?

It depends.

• dahartigan said: I would be happy for you to prove me wrong.

God bless you. Let me know if you need some help from me, in case your parents won't any more owing to hopelessness.

You are accusing me of something, so burden of proof is on you. Bring evidence of a single attempt of shitposting in PM or in a separate thread with permission of OPs here.

I tried to bring good things only but if you will start passing derogatory remarks on someone's name like "man-ish" "not mannish". You have no rights to judge anyone.

• cybertech said: It depends.

Depends on what?

Do you think this pricing is discounted at all in CH with native CH company?

I believe @nicoschottelius should bring this IPv4+IPv6 /64 offer with dedicated core to flat sale so people get to try it immediately.

• @manish said:
    I tried to bring good things only but if you will start passing derogatory remarks on someone's name like "man-ish" "not mannish". You have no rights to judge anyone.

When did I do that? Sounds like..

You are accusing me of something, so burden of proof is on you. Bring evidence

• manishmanish Member
    edited November 2019

dahartigan said: When did I do that? Sounds like..

Not you but others and you seem to be enjoying it. Why didn't you question them in the first place? Do you wish to condone such things here?

It is racist to pass such remarks on Indian origin names. I am man who is known as Manish. I am not mannish. You might pronounce it by error and I understand. But when you write it. It is extremely hurtful.

You have been thanking their post of "derogatory remarks on my name". I know you enjoy such remarks. So don't teach me things. Shame on you, @dahartigan

See:

See:

• @manish said:
    It is racist to pass such remarks on Indian origin names. I am man who is known as Manish. I am not mannish. You might pronounce it by error and I understand. But when you write it. It is extremely hurtful.

Oh you just played the racism card. I'm done exchanging with you.

• dahartigan said: Oh you just played the racism card.

Card? I don't play cards. Sorry! It is true. You are thanking and enjoying someone calling me "man-ish". Do you hate Indian names? Is it not extremely derogatory remark on my name?

You can run when truth hits you. No problem.

• @dahartigan you are a cunning linguist

• Another fine example of how the internet is not suitable for everyone. Run along.

• woman-ish

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @manish nobody hates indian names man, its just that it sounds funny, the same as @Amitz !

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @tgl said:
    @manish nobody hates indian names man, its just that it sounds funny, the same as @Amitz !

The Amitz party is fun as hell.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @tgl said:
    @manish nobody hates indian names man, its just that it sounds funny, the same as @Amitz !

It is not funny to pass such remarks on someone's name. Period.

• poissonpoisson Member
    edited November 2019

@manish said:
    Period.

@deank Can we have your expert opinion on this topic?

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • So.. I'm racist because I thanked a comment? I thank more comments than most people, and in some cases I thank comments from the same person because that's how I get down.

I don't hate anyone because of their name or origin or anything. You're a fool for believing that. How do you know I'm not Indian myself? Just because I'm known to live in Australia and that my name is David, doesn't mean you should assume my race.

Shame on you for trying to make this about racism, honestly dude.

Everyone !! It's apparently my sole responsibility to ensure you all stop calling this guy anything except manish or he will assume you're being racist.

Thanked by 3poisson uptime ITLabs
  • tgltgl Member
    edited November 2019

@dahartigan no, it seems its because you enjoyed doing it

This is you while hitting Thanks:

P.S. That's your "Thanks" finger

• @manish said:
    @dahartigan Out of context and irrelevant.

It depends.> @manish said:

cybertech said: It depends.

Depends on what?

Do you think this pricing is discounted at all in CH with native CH company?

I believe @nicoschottelius should bring this IPv4+IPv6 /64 offer with dedicated core to flat sale so people get to try it immediately.

On whether the ipv4 is white.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @dahartigan said:
    So.. I'm racist because I thanked a comment? I thank more comments than most people, and in some cases I thank comments from the same person because that's how I get down.

I don't hate anyone because of their name or origin or anything. You're a fool for believing that. How do you know I'm not Indian myself? Just because I'm known to live in Australia and that my name is David, doesn't mean you should assume my race.

Shame on you for trying to make this about racism, honestly dude.

Everyone !! It's apparently my sole responsibility to ensure you all stop calling this guy anything except manish or he will assume you're being racist.

He will be such great fun at parties, I am sure.

I have had some people try calling me poison, but guess what, I got them laughed out of the room instead.

If he needs a safe space, that space is not the internet.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @manish sorry buddy if your feelings got hurt when the other boys in the playground made you upset by teasing your name, but fuck man, thank your deity that your name isn't Gaylord or you'd be in for a hell of an awakening.

• manishmanish Member
    edited November 2019

dahartigan said: So.. I'm racist because I thanked a comment?

So, if you are fine with someone passing derogatory remarks on someone's name and love to thank them for the same. That makes you complicit in many ways.

Anyways. If you all find calling a man called "Manish", "man-ish" for fun and if I am a fool for point this out.

Kudos to you all as an international community. Enjoy this act if Lowendtalk.com is condoning it is all I can say. It hurts me. But your fun is a must as you say over derogatory remark on an "Indian" name, as it seems.