New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.
Los Angeles NVMe + Block Storage 3TB $7 limited time!
We happy to do this offer for LEB only.
- Offer valid for new orders only
- Offer for lifetime
- Setup time 27th Friday September even sooner just incase all nodes are ready up but waiting for 10Gbps NiC card if you are ok with reboot to install the new 10Gbps card please add the information while order ( First 200 orders )
- Setup time 8th Friday November ( second orders )
- If you can't wait for setup time period please don't order
- This offer not for Chinese we don't accept orders from China with this offer.
- 2 GB Dedicated RAM
- 2 x CPU cores
- 20 NVMe Main Disk
- FREE 3TB Block Storage ( Triple Replicated )
- 5TB/Month @ 1 Gbps burstable or 10Gbps port for small Fee available ( capped the connection speed to 10mbit when bandwidth exceeded.)
- 1x IPv4
- 1x IPv6
- /64 up on request
- 2Gbps DDoS-Shield Mitigation
- Private Internal IP
- $7/month ( available for limited time )
- 84$ Yearly ( huge discounts on Rams upgrade & CPU & bandwidth etc .. )
- Los Angeles (https://my.letbox.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=108)
IPv6 Address Space
- /48 IPv6 Address Space
- RIPE (https://my.letbox.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=82)
Free Bonus :
- A + B power Feeds
- 10Gbps Uplink
- FREE Backup & Snapshot Services (Main Disk NVME )
- Free 5 Minutes Server Monitoring + Blacklist (Email and SMS alert) Read More
- Custom ISO Available (Windows , linux etc.. )
- Preinstalled OS
- 2Gbps DDoS-Shield Mitigation
- IPV4 rdns Management
- /64 IPV6 up on request
- Enterprise NVMe
- Triple Replicated Block Storage
Monthly paid 3tb offer @$7!!!
Let is exploding with incredible offers.
Great offer @key900
smells like BF today.
Define upgrade ?
Alright... someone get @key900's head checked as he's clearly gone off the rocker!
Great deal -- I'm in for one!
Can you clarify if this is a free upgrade to 10Gbps for the first 200 orders or if it's a paid upgrade (if we did so on the order form). Perfectly fine either way, was just curious
after Hosthatch recently first blackfriday before BF, this is my second BF before BF (this year) :-D
thanks for another great offer
This is an insane offer! Took one, will see how smooth this plays out
Trying to buy one quickly before I board my plane! Too good a deal
Sorry boss i will be available for small fee .
let tag @Falzo @vimalware @Nekki they love space.
On the order page under "Configurable Options" you can upgrade the RAM, CPU share, etc.. These options are cheaper if you pay yearly, e.g. dedicated cores are $5/mth paid monthly, or $25 ($2.09/mth) if paid annually.
FFS. I'm already idling a 500GB and 1TB, wtf am I going to do with a 3TB?
Trick question, there's only one answer.
Mirror 25% of Nekki's tentacle porn?
Is 3TB of storage for $7 the new 2GB of ram?
why? don't make me spend another 84 bucks... luckily it's LA and I don't ... damn that's tempting with the nvme and stuff 🙄🤦♂️
Well, you aren't seriously questioning whether you want to store your data in Trump's or Johnson's land (if it comes to LetBox vs. HostHatch)? Good luck with your decision.
Hm. Getting 200+ Mbps from LetBox LA Looking Glass to a HostHatch Storage VM in London.
What about a cheap geo and provider independent backup?
LA isn’t on my wishlist
Unlucky for me.
Unlucky for all of us.
3TB @ $7 is the new standard. For BF we need nothing less than 4TB @ $7. Tks.
I wouldn't neccessarily say that.
I guess @Falzo is still fighting with his paypal account right now. Let's see who wins.
No idea what you’re talking about.
1) Can we upgrade the block storage in the future? If yes, what is the price per TB?
2) What happens if we used 100% CPU on the shared CPU by accident? Will it be throttled or suspended?
The price is great, I really hope HostHatch provided monthly option too
Can two plans be combined into one with annual payment?
I'm excited, this is possibly going to force me to cancel my 2TB SYS ARM.. just maybe..
@key900 Is it possible to sign up for monthly billing today and then upgrade to yearly in the future and still take advantage of the discounts with the upgrades, e.g. dedicated cores for $25/year?
Can you specify what that means exactly? Not for Chinese citizen? Chinese residents? People who speak Chinese? People whose parents are Chinese? People who's at least half Chinese? At least three quarters Chinese?
Not for those who are going to chargeback
Makes sense to upgrade up from the $6 1TB BBox then hey
Save the $1