Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers. - Page 40
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers.

Comments

• georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

1x /24 RIPE available for rent.

/24 $99 Month

PM me.

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

2x /23 RIPE available for rent. Looking for long term lease, if interested pm me your offer.

• Want to rent multiple /24s (8) preferably hosted by you.
    Dm me with an offer.

• Can take also smaller quantities if you have them available

/23 APNIC available for lease
    /2x/23 RIPE available for lease

Only 2x /23 RIPE left $200 monthly or $160 on annual basis

• Looking for an ARIN /24 perhaps more but may be monthly or yearly - good ip reputation needed - clients want to host email on IP space - am willing to pay fair price - please pm with details thx

• lowscamboxsadlowscamboxsad Member
    edited April 2020

@lowscamboxsad said:
    Looking for an ARIN /24 perhaps more but may be monthly or yearly - good ip reputation needed - clients want to host email on IP space - am willing to pay fair price - please pm with details thx

Also open to partner who can offer white-label of contiguous IP Space - thx

• MatthiasMatthias Member, LIR
    edited April 2020

Looking for a /24 for corporate server network. Will pretty much only be used to download data from Google Cloud and uploading to SFTP servers. No emails, proxies or public hosting. Subnet will be used in RIPE Region (Frankfurt).

/24 $600 Year

PM me.

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2020

We have a large number of IPs for rent (currently an aggregate of about a /16 is available, mostly in smaller blocks - many different /24, /23, /22). Looking for long term leases for non-abusive purposes. No bulk mail; DMCA and other US laws must be followed. Best pricing for annual payments, but monthly payments are available. Current geolocation varies widely, but we can help you set it to whatever you need.

We can also provide dedicated servers in three US locations and one UK location. BGP sessions available.

Contact me by PM for more details (also available on Discord if you'd like to chat, user qps#3433).

Thanked by 2dedimark Foul

/24 $650 Year

PM me.

• wdmgwdmg Member, LIR

I’m looking for /24 for lease, long term. I can pay yearly if the price is right, please DM me. (I mainly lurk here, active on same username on LES, HT, WHT).

• wdmgwdmg Member, LIR

Update to my previous post: decided to go ARIN directly after receiving quotes that amounted to around the same cost ARIN is directly.

• i still need /22 for my hosting provider.

• hi,
    i need /23 or max /22 for renting ipv4 ripe.
    ip adress only using for gaming servers.

• YJNYJN Member

Not too many requests
    We will not abuse email
    40 ~ 80 USD per month
    As a VPS / server provider

• leapswitchleapswitch Host Rep, Veteran

Looking to buy RIPE, ARIN and APNIC IPs.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

We have a lot of /24s to lease. Looking to lease only to hosting/vps providers.

• SGrafSGraf Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2020

Currently considering buying a /24 ripe region.
    So i you are looking to get rid of one/have one you don't need, now would probably be a good time.

• Looking to purchase a /24 RIPE region. Hosting on my own dedicated server.

@Merkerr said:
    Looking to purchase a /24 RIPE region. Hosting on my own dedicated server.

why don't you try with Ripe directly? You will get a better price!

• eimiseimis Member, LIR

@georgedatacenter said:

@Merkerr said:
    Looking to purchase a /24 RIPE region. Hosting on my own dedicated server.

why don't you try with Ripe directly? You will get a better price!

If you have an existing LIR account where to transfer resources then it's cheaper to buy /24 than to get new from RIPE if you are looking into the long term. If you get it from RIPE you pay 2000 eur reg. fee + 1400 yearly fee and ~1000 eur every next year.

• RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR

eimis said: If you get it from RIPE you pay 2000 eur reg. fee + 1400 yearly fee and ~1000 eur every next year.

You can transfer the newly obtained prefix after a mere two years, limiting the cost of the newly obtained /24 to €2000 + (up to) €1400 + 2x (up to) €1400 = roughly €6K ~ €25/IP.

The difference in price between aftermarket and a 'new' allocation does not look to be that significant anymore.

• Some APNIC and RIPE IPv4 space available at the moment. Please PM me for more information. Prefer to lease to hosts that have been around for some time, and are intending to use the range long-term.

• Hi
    @hzr
    @securebit
    your are working?
    we need RIPE ASN and / 24 IPv4 , use one year test our anycast project
    please PM me

thanks

• eimiseimis Member, LIR

@RickBakkr said:

eimis said: If you get it from RIPE you pay 2000 eur reg. fee + 1400 yearly fee and ~1000 eur every next year.

You can transfer the newly obtained prefix after a mere two years, limiting the cost of the newly obtained /24 to €2000 + (up to) €1400 + 2x (up to) €1400 = roughly €6K ~ €25/IP.

The difference in price between aftermarket and a 'new' allocation does not look to be that significant anymore.

But it's really possible to find IPs now at 15-17.5Eur per IP. So if you are looking at long term, saving 1-2k per /24 purchase it looks like a lot to me and it doesn't make sense to buy from RIPE anymore.

• LF ipv4 to lease as well

• SGrafSGraf Member, Patron Provider

@SGraf said:
    Currently considering buying a /24 ripe region.
    So i you are looking to get rid of one/have one you don't need, now would probably be a good time.

Still looking for a /24 PI space in RIPE.

DM Me

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

We have another batch of 20x /24 free, most is in RIPE. PM me for more info.