Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers. - Page 41
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers.

Comments

• vldvld Member

WTB/24, RIPE. PM me.

• zenkizenki Member

Possibly looking for RIPE /24. No spam, no abuse. Used for web hosting/personal use by a company.

• toshosttoshost Member, Host Rep

@AlexBarakov said:
    We have a lot of /24s to lease. Looking to lease only to hosting/vps providers.

ARIN ?

• RapidDediRapidDedi Member, Patron Provider

We just received another 18x /24 for rent.
    Also we are looking to purchase a /16 or /15 RIPE/ARIN.

• Ian_Dot_TechIan_Dot_Tech Member, Patron Provider

Hello,
    I am in search of roughly 1000-2000 ARIN IP addresses.
    If you have some please DM me.

• georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

1x /22 RIPE available for rent.

/22 $350 Month

PM me.

• microlzmicrolz Member

Hi fellow
    I want a subnet of /24 to use in HongKong for dedicated server.
    Thanks.
    About 70$ monthly :blush:

• BoltersdriveerBoltersdriveer Member, LIR

@microlz said:
    Hi fellow
    I want a subnet of /24 to use in HongKong for dedicated server.
    Thanks.
    About 70$ monthly :blush:

Dropped you a PM.

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

2x /23 RIPE will be available shortly. If anybody is interested to grab a prefix, feel free to PM me.
    Pricing 80-90 EUR per month per /24 (depending on usage, contract and billing terms).
    Serious long-term contracts (6+ months) preferred.
    IP space is perfectly clean.
    No spamming, port scanning, tor exits, public proxies or shoes allowed.

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

2x /23 RIPE available for lease, long term lease prefered. $100 per /24 on month-month or $80 per /24 on annual and semi-annual billing.

• rubenruben Member, Host Rep

/24 RIPE PA available for lease: 90.- CHF/month (~85 Euro, ~93.-$). No Spam, TOR, Public VPN, etc.

We also offer ASN registrations and IPv6 PA / PI Space within the RIPE region:

ASN (personal usage): CHF 60.- one-time (~57.- Euro, ~62.-$)
    IPv6 /48 up to /44 PA: CHF 30.- /year (~28.- Euro, 31$)
    PI Sponsoring (any size): CHF 90.-/year (~85 Euro, ~93.-$)

More Information & Order links: https://ifog.ch/en/ip/lir-services
    Student discount: 20.- off on ASNs and 10.- on IPv6.

@Jord Can you please add us to the list? Thanks!

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

More than 20x ranges available currently! PM me for more information.

2x /23 RIPE Available for lease

• RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR

@BharatB said:
    2x /23 RIPE Available for lease

Why did you, an out of region entity, request with RIPE for the sole purpose of leasing it out?

That said; I’m open to offers to BUY RIPE v4/v6, both PI and PA are fine. Please DM if interested.

@RickBakkr said:

I'm not sure what stops me from leasing my IP(s) till I enter Europe with my own hardware? You're free to get your own IP(s) But I see you did because you're already an LIR?

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

@BharatB said:

@RickBakkr said:

I'm not sure what stops me from leasing my IP(s) till I enter Europe with my own hardware? You're free to get your own IP(s) But I see you did because you're already an LIR?

I may need one for the company.
    However does that mean, once you enter EU, we will loose the range?

@HostSlick said:

Not exactly, I can still lease from someone else. My priority is not to let the subnets sit idle. Just ripping you off of your block when in the contract would be unethical right? I do have a very good reputation here why would I care to spoil it? :)

• oxaroxar Member

Looking for IPv4 /24 subnet as starting Kubernetes hoster. RIPE region.

Also may be interested to buy IP space. If you are willing to sell some IPv4 prefix please PM me, not yet a LIR but have to do the math for the investments

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2020

We have the following available:
    /22 APNIC
    /23 APNIC
    /21 ARIN
    Two /22 ARIN
    Two /22 RIPE
    Eight /23 RIPE

Can be used with servers on our network, or possible to use on your network or your provider's network. Inventory changes frequently, so we might have something not listed here. PM me or message user qps#3433 on Discord if you are interested. No spam, no abuse, activity must follow all US and local laws. Thanks for your interest.

Thanked by 1Foul
    edited May 2020

!! SUPER-DUPER STAY AT HOME AND ENJOY YOURSELF WITH NETWORKING SHENANIGANS PROMO !!

In the last few days more and more people have approached us with the question to repeat our Black Friday offer, and to give in with this amazing demand we are offering the following;

RIPE ASN request
    PA /48 IPv6 (larger or more prefixes as long as you can justify)
    €30 one-time; €20/year recurring (waived first year!!) for the v6 prefix.

I want this sooooo bad.. but do I meet requirements to order?
    If you are an entity (if person at least having reached age of majority) based within the RIPE NCC service region, you can order this deal! Please see: https://www.ripe.net/about-us/what-we-do/ripe-ncc-service-region to see if you are within the service region.

I am in! I want to join the Bakker IT family! How do I order?
    Simply send a mail to sales[at]bakker[dash]it[dot]eu, with the following information:

• Your full legal name
    • Full address
    • Phone number
    • Email address
    • RIPE DB organisation object (create: https://apps.db.ripe.net/db-web-ui/webupdates/create/RIPE/organisation; make sure RICK-MNT is in as mnt-ref)
    • RIPE DB person object (create: paired with mntner, here: https://apps.db.ripe.net/db-web-ui/webupdates/create/RIPE/person/self)
    • RIPE DB mntner object (create: see above)
    • Copy of your ID and Company Registration (in the event of you requesting on behalf of a company)
    • Two BGP peers: preferably (at least) one is transit, for which you can give me an invoice.
    • IPv6: what size do you want? PI or PA?
    • I already have an ASN: yes/no. If so: what ASN and why do you need a secondary?
    • Mention promocode WE-LOVE-PANDAMAN-JORD

You can use the following secure form to upload sensitive (watermarked) documents: https://bakker-it.eu/upload.php

Why Bakker IT?
    We love our customers and want our customers to love us. The love for our personal yet efficient approach has resulted in our Excellent rating on Trustpilot: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/bakker-it.eu
    You can always reach out when you have any question. Albeit something about billing, the maintenance of your entries in the RIPE Database/PeeringDB, configuring your BGP router or just a nice chat to kill boredom. We are there for you! Always and everywhere!

About Bakker IT:
    Bakker IT is a company based in The Netherlands, founded in May 2018 by Rick Bakker, focussed on providing various high quality IT services to end users of any size. Over the past one and a half years, we are proud to have obtained a diverse yet loyal customer base situated all over the globe. Transparency, efficiency, affordability and personal service is all Bakker IT stands for. We strive to provide fair pricing for all Local Internet Registry (LIR) services you may desire, and attempt to just go that slight bit further than any other colleague.

Disclaimer: May the RIPE NCC incur any charges for ASNs in the future, we obviously reserve the right to impose a similar charge to cover our sponsoring costs.

Thanked by 2Jord Unixfy
  • hzrhzr Member

RickBakkr said: Simply send a mail

I would significantly hesitate to do this over plaintext non-PGP email, especially with those attachments. If anything a https ticket/upload form or something.

edited May 2020

hzr said: I would significantly hesitate to do this over plaintext non-PGP email, especially with those attachments. If anything a https ticket/upload form or something.

That is definitely a fair hesitance. Sadly our customer portal is still in the works and sadly I do not feel it, in its current state, is ready to be used here. Yet, I have set up an upload form to upload files to our server which get stored encrypted and will obviously be deleted once our staff has seen / processed them. You can find the form here: https://bakker-it.eu/upload.php

If someone does not feel comfortable with either: just DM me or contact us otherwise and we will sort out a means of transport you like. You should never feel pressurized to use a means you do not feel comfortable with.

Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. If that means taking a different route, we will take the different route. Just reach out and we'll figure it out together :)

• AndrewSSDAndrewSSD Member, Host Rep

We have

2*23 ipv4 for lease through LOA
    Also a single / 24 ipv4

We are looking for a long-term contract

• alexnfalexnf Member

WTB /24 or /23 IPV4 space, not rent.
    Pm me if you have any offers.

• WTB /48 IPv6. PM me if you have any offers.

• ZareZare Member, Host Rep

We are after perm transfer of /21 in RIPE region. Escrow only. PM me if you're selling.

• malekmalek Member, Host Rep

RIPE ASNs available for $50 USD one-time along with IPv6 PI/PA space. Contact me for more details!

• georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

1x /22 RIPE available for rent.

/22 $350 Month

PM me.

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

Anyone willing to sell a /24 or a /22 IPv4 ARIN?

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

We've just had an ARIN /24 and APNIC /24 become available. Long term lease preferred. Please email [email protected] or PM me.

Thanked by 2dedimark feezioxiii