Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers. - Page 12
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers.

Comments

• sanvitsanvit Member
    edited January 2018

I can do some /48s (RIPE) for free if anyone's interested (don't have much/6mo+ LET member with 20+ posts). :D

Thanked by 2Aidan ax206g
  • joerijoeri Member, Host Rep, LIR

I can provide IPv4 /24 & IPv6 /48 for monthly €100

• arnoftwarnoftw Member, Host Rep

Maybe @spectraip can provide that for lower price?

• I Vouch for @spectraip

• Hello,

I want to rent /23 range (512 addresses) for VPN usage. I prefer monthly payments. I can pay with paypal - credit card or btc.

I do not have any problem with the geolocation of the IP addresses. I am looking for offers here or by a message.

Thank you!

• FHRFHR Member, Host Rep

Looking for /48 IPv6 and ASN (non-recurrent/single-time payment if possible) in RIPE. Tried @rmlhhd unfortunately seems like he's pretty inactive.

• cubedatacubedata Member, Patron Provider

@FHR said:
    Looking for /48 IPv6 and ASN (non-recurrent/single-time payment if possible) in RIPE. Tried @rmlhhd unfortunately seems like he's pretty inactive.

talk with @william not sure how large a free allocation he would do but I got free ipv6 allocation from him and also got a asn recently from @rmlhhd.

• William's been MIA for over a month.

• RapidDediRapidDedi Member, Patron Provider

Around 20k IPs available for lease.

• 7 /24s available, clean and unused

• @hzr said:
    7 /24s available, clean and unused

Are they squeaky clean?

jks

• spectraipspectraip Member, Patron Provider

@FHR said:

I can offer this for competitive pricing, please PM me.

@spectraip said:

@FHR said:

I can offer this for competitive pricing, please PM me.

Thanks for the offer, but I have already purchased these from @Jack

• malekmalek Member, Host Rep

I'm (still) looking for a RIPE /24. Send me your offers via PM.

• lionlion Member
    edited February 2018

@WSS said:
    William's been MIA for over a month.

You can always meet him on IRC. Btw, we need you there.

Vouch for @Jack

Extremely helpful guy with fair pricing.

Thanked by 1RickBakkr
  • hzrhzr Member
    edited February 2018

I have RIPE 24, APNIC 24, and all RIR v6, all excessively clean. I am also overly picky on who I provide IPs to ensure IP neighbours aren't negatively affected.

PM offers, but I can't do any less than 65-70/m ea (and that's breakeven) due to tax/payment processing/exchange rates for v4.

Thanked by 1robohost
  • 6ixth6ixth Member
    edited February 2018

@hzr said:
    I have RIPE 24, APNIC 24, and all RIR v6, all excessively clean. I am also overly picky on who I provide IPs to ensure IP neighbours aren't negatively affected.

PM offers, but I can't do any less than 65-70/m ea (and that's breakeven) due to tax/payment processing/exchange rates for v4.

Is this in USD or EUR? Also, if EUR, VAT included?

Anyone doing RIPE ASN Sponsorship? RMLH doesn't respond to emails.

• I also have various blocks of IPs. Please PM me.

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited February 2018

@virtualthriller said:
    I also have various blocks of IPs. Please PM me.

Did you really sign up for LET just to post “I have IPs available” eight times?

Thanked by 1hostdare
  • trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@doghouch said:

@virtualthriller said:
    I also have various blocks of IPs. Please PM me.

Did you really sign up for LET just to post “I have IPs available” eight times?

He charges way above market too.

• HaendlerITHaendlerIT Member, Host Rep

I am now waiting since last year to get my ASN from @rmlh, but it seems to be scam.
    So If anyone can offer a ln AS for one time 100€ or less please contact me.

• @Jack said:

@6ixth said:

@hzr said:

Is this in USD or EUR? Also, if EUR, VAT included?

Anyone doing RIPE ASN Sponsorship? RMLH doesn't respond to emails.

https://loveservers.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&bid=1

Expect an order soon good sir.

• @GameTownProjects said:
    I am now waiting since last year to get my ASN from @rmlh, but it seems to be scam.
    So If anyone can offer a ln AS for one time 100€ or less please contact me.

Did your ASN not get provided?

• RapidDediRapidDedi Member, Patron Provider

APNIC IPs available for lease with LOA/Server, and plenty of ARIN available for lease with a server.

• Hey guys, anyone offer vps/dedi with alot IPv6 (more = better)? /32 would be awesome. Thanks.

• JackHJackH Member

@dodheimsgard said:
    Hey guys, anyone offer vps/dedi with alot IPv6 (more = better)? /32 would be awesome. Thanks.

Why?

• hzrhzr Member
    edited March 2018

I'd be happy to do it pending due diligence, non-reversible payment method and contract signing. And abuse equals termination.

• @doghouch @teamacc

Dont judge others when you have no clue how this IPs may be used.

When it comes to low end snakers and other BS, nike.com and adidas.com dont work via IPv6 so IPv6 mostly cant be used for snakers.

If you are interested guys why i need so many IPs, feel free to PM me, i dont want to post this in public.

• @dodheimsgard said:
    @doghouch @teamacc

Dont judge others when you have no clue how this IPs may be used.

When it comes to low end snakers and other BS, nike.com and adidas.com dont work via IPv6 so IPv6 mostly cant be used for snakers.

If you are interested guys why i need so many IPs, feel free to PM me, i dont want to post this in public.

Whoah, there. We’re judging you because of how insane getting a /32 of V6 is. You’re not providing any justification publicly and that just reeks of the crap you’re going to do with the 16,000 /48s that you’re requesting.