Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers. - Page 13
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers.

Comments

• @doghouch said:

@dodheimsgard said:
    @doghouch @teamacc

Dont judge others when you have no clue how this IPs may be used.

When it comes to low end snakers and other BS, nike.com and adidas.com dont work via IPv6 so IPv6 mostly cant be used for snakers.

If you are interested guys why i need so many IPs, feel free to PM me, i dont want to post this in public.

Whoah, there. We’re judging you because of how insane getting a /32 of V6 is. You’re not providing any justification publicly and that just reeks of the crap you’re going to do with the 16,000 /48s that you’re requesting.

You dont see how /32 IPv6 could be used in whitehat way, i see such way, where you have a problem? Justification is thing between me and company who will lease me this IP block. From your perspective /32 IPv6 is insane, and im going to make some illegal crap with this IPs, but its only your perspective, not fact and only fact is enough to judge someone.

• @dodheimsgard has contacted me, and from what I gather (if he's telling the truth), is white-hat enough to be allowed on LET.

However, it is still a boatload of ipv6 addresses, and providers offering him services should do their own due-dilligence before providing service.

Then again, that applies to all request imo.

Thanked by 2Ole_Juul mnihyc
  • @teamacc said:
    @dodheimsgard has contacted me, and from what I gather (if he's telling the truth), is white-hat enough to be allowed on LET.

However, it is still a boatload of ipv6 addresses, and providers offering him services should do their own due-dilligence before providing service.

Then again, that applies to all request imo.

Thanks very much for this post.

• freerangecloudfreerangecloud Member, Patron Provider

IMO It would make more sense to get your own allocation from ARIN and find a provider willing to stand up a BGP session then to lease that many v6 addresses from your provider. A /32 is a HUGE amount of address space, generally reserved for ISPs and I'd expect you would have difficulty getting that much from a hosting company.

• FHRFHR Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2018

@dodheimsgard Providers like VMHaus or Vultr do free BGP. Lease the /32 range from some LIR and just get your provider of choice to announce it on your behalf.

• hzrhzr Member
    edited March 2018

have a single ripe /24 to lease, ~65eur/m all inclusive on a contract

• subhojitduttasubhojitdutta Member
    edited April 2018

Could someone PM me the cheapest ASN registration rate

• RapidDediRapidDedi Member, Patron Provider

I have a bunch of ARIN IPs for lease with a server.

• Jamie_DreamITJamie_DreamIT Member, Host Rep

Hey guys, Does anyone have any APNIC IPs for lease? Looking for /22,/23 or /24. Will be used for ISP services, no hosting.

@Jamie_DreamIT said:
    Hey guys, Does anyone have any APNIC IPs for lease? Looking for /22,/23 or /24. Will be used for ISP services, no hosting.

I have a /23.

• horhehorhe Member
    edited April 2018

I offer long-term lease from single /24 up to few /22 in RIPE region, I prefer to get the price even slightly below the market average, but to have long-term and non abusive end-user who is making real business (I will issue invoice for all leases). In case you were interested please leave me a PM.

• FoulFoul Member

horhe said: horhe

Just joined LET -> Sketchy.

• @Foul said:

horhe said: horhe

Just joined LET -> Sketchy.

I just joined too, nothing wrong with being new my friend.

Looking to buy any subnet that is larger than /20 (permanent transfer).

I also have ARIN and APNIC IPs for lease.

• JackHJackH Member

@RapidDedi said:
    Looking to buy any subnet that is larger than /20 (permanent transfer).

I also have ARIN and APNIC IPs for lease.

APNIC pricing for a /24 on a yearly contract term?

• miamiconsultantmiamiconsultant Member, Patron Provider

I'm looking to buy (permanent transfer) a /22 - /20 for use in the ARIN region.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

We have plenty of networks available for lease, can be announced in any region. PM or email alex[at]dagroup.bg

• servpersoservperso Member, LIR
    edited May 2018

Hello Everyone,
    As a new LIR in RIPE NCC region, i have some /44 and /40 (ipv6 to lease).
    PM if you want to discuss.

Thanked by 1filoozom
  • @trewq said:
    Hi everyone,

Here are a few businesses that rent out & sell resources.

> ARIN - North America
    > IPv4 Leasing
    > HostUS - $90 per /24
    > GarrisonHost - $70 (+$70 Setup) per /24
    > IPv4Less - $128 per /24
    > IP6 (@William) - Contact about stock & prices.
    > 
    > IPv6 Leasing
    > HostUS - $35 per /48
    > 
    > 
    > ASN Registration
    > --NONE--
    > 
    > RIPE - Europe
    > IPv4 Leasing
    > RMLH - € 50 per /24
    > SinaVPS - 100CHF
    > Velder.li - @Patrick7 - Contact about stock & prices
    > 
    > IPv6 Leasing
    > RMLH - €5 per /48 - Annually
    > IP6 - €0 per /44
    > SinaVPS - 100CHF - Annually
    > 
    > 
    > ASN Registration
    > RMLH - €50 - One Time.
    > IP6 - €100 - One Time.
    > SinaVPS - 80CHF - One Time
    > 
    > APNIC - Asia Pacific
    > IPv4 Leasing
    > HostUS - $90 per /24
    > 
    > IPv6 Leasing
    > HostUS - $35 per /48 - Annually
    > 
    > ASN Registration
    > HostUS - $35 - Annually + $10 setup.
    > 

for AFRINIC & LACNIC.. one stop shop.. @William!

Please tag me in a reply to this thread if this OP needs updating. All future IP related commercial requests or questions are to be posted in this thread.

>
    >

lots of company can do that.like psychz.but you have to deep partnership with that

• Can you tell me where to buy IP now, which is cheaper and can be declared anywhere in the world? I am willing to pay a reward to help me buy iP.

• JackHJackH Member

@DeanCollins said:

Can you tell me where to buy IP now, which is cheaper and can be declared anywhere in the world? I am willing to pay a reward to help me buy iP.

Can you tell me what your IPs are for?

• aglodekaglodek Member

@DeanCollins said:

Can you tell me where to buy IP now, which is cheaper and can be declared anywhere in the world?

Welcome to LET, Dean :)

Okay, quick and dirty... assuming you are asking about ipv4's, due to increased demand and limited supply, they are expensive. You can buy (@ $15+ per ipv4), or you can rent them (@ $70+ per /24 block). A /24 block consists of 256 ip's and is the smallest block that can be routed/announced. You'll need an ASN first.

Rare and very expensive legacy ipv4 allocations aside, most ip's can only be announced in the one region they have been allocated for by ARIN, RIPE, etc. One unique use scenario (i.e. anycast) allows you to announce in multiple regions at once.

You can transfer ip's between different regions, but it's costly and complicated.

• servpersoservperso Member, LIR
    edited May 2018

Hi everyone,
    I have one /24 (ripe ncc) to rent. Can rent them with AS + /40 v6 for 90$ / m
    MP if you are interessed
    Nb: long term lease possible

Thanked by 1filoozom
  • ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

I am interested to know how much can be a ARIN direct assignment end user /24 block can be worth in this days? Give me some ideas.

Thanks.

~ Shakib Khan

• hostfavhostfav Member, Host Rep

Now ARIN's /24 is between $3800 - $4100

• feezioxiiifeezioxiii Member, Host Rep

@hostfav said:

How much is it for rent nowadays?

• hzrhzr Member
    edited May 2018

Have 2x /24 RIPE and 2x /24 APNIC and 1x /24 AFRINIC for lease, £55-£60 p/m net depending on contract length and legitimacy. ASN and IPv6 included free.

• ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

@hostfav said:

Same cost for both end user and ISP block?

• DwayneDwayne Member

I am thinking of running a webserver on an IPv4 anycast network. Is this justification enough to get a /24? I'd prefer a block from RIPE or ARIN if that matters.

• hostfavhostfav Member, Host Rep

Shakib said: Same cost for both end user and ISP block?

This price is for end user.