Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NEW LOCATION: Los Angeles, USA! DirectAdmin Shared and Reseller Hosting done right. - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NEW LOCATION: Los Angeles, USA! DirectAdmin Shared and Reseller Hosting done right.

1235»

Comments

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@DreamCaster said:
    That lifetime deal looks tempting to idle :)

There's still stock, what are you waiting for? :P

• All I had to do was sacrifice a couple 4 packs of caffeine or an XL McDonald's and I got this sweet deal so why not ;)

Thanked by 1MikePT

@Mic-hael said:

All I had to do was sacrifice a couple 4 packs of caffeine or an XL McDonald's and I got this sweet deal so why not ;)

That's just it! :)

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited August 2019

I had to give up a little bit more coffee since I got the LA + DE lifetime deals. One week of no coffee per quarter is the max I can do - for future ref. ^.^

Thanked by 2MikePT MichaelCee
  • MikePT said: There's still stock, what are you waiting for? :P

Ooppss..

Your order has been flagged as potentially high risk and therefore it has been held for manual review.

If you feel you have received this message in error, then please accept our apologies and submit a support ticket to our Customer Service Team. Thank you.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @DreamCaster said:

MikePT said: There's still stock, what are you waiting for? :P

Ooppss..

Your order has been flagged as potentially high risk and therefore it has been held for manual review.

If you feel you have received this message in error, then please accept our apologies and submit a support ticket to our Customer Service Team. Thank you.

Happened with me as well. @MikePT uses some super efficient system that throws up some false positives. (or true negatives). I had to send a PM or raise a ticket, with LET handle.

Thanked by 2MikePT DreamCaster

@vyas11 said:
    I had to give up a little bit more coffee since I got the LA + DE lifetime deals. One week of no coffee per quarter is the max I can do - for future ref. ^.^

Oh mate. I will gladly pay for your coffee! Caffeine is a good!

@DreamCaster said:

Ooppss..

Sorted!

@vyas11 said:

@DreamCaster said:

Ooppss..

Happened with me as well. @MikePT uses some super efficient system that throws up some false positives. (or true negatives). I had to send a PM or raise a ticket, with LET handle.

Its FraudLabs Pro. Its strict as well. I have already increased the threshold but it stills flag...

Thanked by 1vyas11
  • @MikePT said:

@fiend said:
    yep! everything the light touches is camões e bifanas!

Feel free to contact me for a free kebab!

Ai que saudades das bifanas :-(

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • DreamCasterDreamCaster Member
    edited August 2019

MikePT said: Sorted!

Thanks. Waiting for activation to idle it lol :) Actually it will be a nice opportunity to try DA again after many years.

Edit: Oopss sorry I had to pay the invoice. Lol. I thought it was paid. Not it is active. Thanks !

Thanked by 1MikePT

@ITLabs said:

@MikePT said:

@fiend said:
    yep! everything the light touches is camões e bifanas!

Feel free to contact me for a free kebab!

Ai que saudades das bifanas :-(

Bifanas are so awesome here... 😁🤘

@DreamCaster said:

MikePT said: Sorted!

Thanks. Waiting for activation to idle it lol :) Actually it will be a nice opportunity to try DA again after many years.

Edit: Oopss sorry I had to pay the invoice. Lol. I thought it was paid. Not it is active. Thanks !

Welcome aboard mate!!! Let me know your feedback! 😁

Its been running great. So far so good.

Thanked by 2ITLabs DreamCaster