Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NEW LOCATION: Los Angeles, USA! DirectAdmin Shared and Reseller Hosting done right.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NEW LOCATION: Los Angeles, USA! DirectAdmin Shared and Reseller Hosting done right.

MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
edited August 2019 in Offers

Hi LET!

I just spent 8 hours last night working on the new server! Let's hope you guys appreciate my effort, ok? :P.

So, here are the full specs for the new server in Los Angeles:
E3 1240v6
32GB RAM
4x1TB SSD @ RAID 5
1 Gbps network - the server is hosted at ReliableSite (Los Angeles, California, USA), peering is excellent to Europe, USA and Asia.
ReliableSite seemed a good fit for the new location as support, network and hardware quality pleases us. We only offer you the best of the best.

I decided to reserve another 200GB out of the 2.7TB we have available for another shared hosting lifetime deal.
Right now, we offer two locations, Germany EU and Los Angeles USA, the order links will allow you to select the location where you'd like to provision your service.
All our offers include DirectAdmin, MailChannels, LiteSpeed, LSCache, LiteMage, Let's Encrypt and Softaculous.

Shared Hosting plans:

Basic
25GB SSD
Unlimited Emails, FTP Accounts, Domains, etc.
2.50€ per month, plus VAT if applicable - ORDER
Coupon code: 50OFF

Pro
50GB SSD
Unlimited Emails, FTP Accounts, Domains, etc.
5€ per month, plus VAT if applicable - ORDER
Coupon code: 50OFF

Reseller Hosting plan:

Entry
50GB SSD
Unlimited Accounts
Coupon code: 50OFF (50% recurring) or BYECPANEL (40€/year, recurring)

LIFETIME DEAL IS BACK!
Shared Hosting Lifetime
2GB SSD
Emails, FTP Accounts, Domains, etc.
9.99€ one-time / lifetime - ORDER
Stock: 100

CloudLinux limits:

200% CPU
2GB RAM
4096 IOPs
10MB/s Disk
50 Entry Processes
200 Processes

LA test IP: 172.96.160.138
Test file: http://los-angeles-speedtest.reliablesite.net/1000mb.test.zip

Enjoy guys! :-)

Comments

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@MikePT said:
    LIFETIME DEAL IS BACK!

So you assume lifetime is only a month? :(

Thanked by 3MikePT ITLabs Clouvider
  • Reseller Hosting plan:

Entry
    50GB SSD
    Unlimited Accounts
    Coupon code: 50OFF (50% recurring) or BYECPANEL (40€/year, recurring)

LIFETIME DEAL IS BACK!
    Shared Hosting Lifetime
    2GB SSD
    Emails, FTP Accounts, Domains, etc.
    Stock: 100

I think you made a mistake in the pricing here :-)

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

FAT32 said: So you assume lifetime is only a month?

Fixed, what a noob!!! :P

FoxelVox said: I think you made a mistake in the pricing here :-)

Definitely! Thank you! Copy-paste fail :D

• MxlMxl Member

Your order has been flagged as potentially high risk and therefore it has been held for manual review.

Order Number: 7788817971

Thanked by 1MikePT

@Mxl said:
    Your order has been flagged as potentially high risk and therefore it has been held for manual review.

Order Number: 7788817971

Approved.

Thanked by 1Mxl

PHP SELEKTOR has been enabled as well.

Thanked by 2plumberg dahartigan
  • Possible to stack those lifetime deal @MikePT ?

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @MikePT Which datacenter the lifetime deal has? If it is LAX, I might consider getting one. If it is the same datacenter as the old deal, I'll pass :-)

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @nhocconan said:
    @MikePT Which datacenter the lifetime deal has? If it is LAX, I might consider getting one. If it is the same datacenter as the old deal, I'll pass :-)

You can choose between germany and lax

Thanked by 2nhocconan MikePT
  • @Acacy said:
    Possible to stack those lifetime deal @MikePT ?

Are you a cat ?

Thanked by 2caracal MikePT
  • sanvit said: You can choose between germany and lax

Thank you, I'll click on the link now

Acacy said: Possible to stack those lifetime deal @MikePT ?

As I remember, in the last deal, Mike confirmed that it is ok to stack plans

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • HxxxHxxx Member
    edited August 2019

@MikePT are you trustworthy?

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • Do you have memcached or redis 'ON' for LiteSpeed cache?

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • Snagged an LAX lifetime :)

Thanked by 1MikePT

@Acacy said:
    Possible to stack those lifetime deal @MikePT ?

Yep we've had some people doing it, it's just fine, do make sure to open a ticket so we can generate the order manually :-)

nhocconan said: @MikePT Which datacenter the lifetime deal has? If it is LAX, I might consider getting one. If it is the same datacenter as the old deal, I'll pass :-)

sanvit said: You can choose between germany and lax

That's correct! You can create it either in Germany or LAX :)

@nhocconan said:

sanvit said: You can choose between germany and lax

Thank you, I'll click on the link now

Acacy said: Possible to stack those lifetime deal @MikePT ?

As I remember, in the last deal, Mike confirmed that it is ok to stack plans

Wouldnt make sense to do it otherwise, all our plans can be stacked! :)

@Hxxx said:

My mom used to say I am not. I missed school a lot, nowadays she's proud and tells me I am, I guess mom's word is valid? :D

@CasualCanvas said:
    Do you have memcached or redis 'ON' for LiteSpeed cache?

Should have, yes, if not, we can certainly sort it. We are very flexible when it comes to improving our products.

@sanvit said:
    Snagged an LAX lifetime :)

Another one? Damn you!!! Smart guy! ;)

Thanked by 1sanvit
  • MikePT said: PHP SELEKTOR has been enabled as well.

In the hetzner server as well?

Thanked by 1MikePT

@kkrajk said:

MikePT said: PHP SELEKTOR has been enabled as well.

In the hetzner server as well?

Of course! :)

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • sanvitsanvit Member
    edited August 2019

MikePT said: @sanvit said:
    Snagged an LAX lifetime

Another one? Damn you!!! Smart guy!

Just another idler to add on my list :)

@Hxxx said:

All I can say is he was very fast with support inquiries and deliverd products as promised (and it's working great). If that's not trustworthy, I don't know what is :)

Thanked by 1MikePT

sanvit said: Just another idler to add on my list

No worries. It won't hurt you... Plus, you can use it whenever you wish to, it's a long-life idler! :D

sanvit said: All I can say is he was very fast with support inquiries and deliverd products as promised (and it's working great). If that's not trustworthy, I don't know what is

Thank you for the kind words @sanvit, you're awesome!

Thanked by 1sanvit
  • Looking forward to the lifetime, snagged one. I need it for static html/css websites, 2GB is plenty for that - looking forward to using it. I take unlimited domains / on that 2gb

Thanked by 1MikePT

@thestigenator said:
    Looking forward to the lifetime, snagged one. I need it for static html/css websites, 2GB is plenty for that - looking forward to using it. I take unlimited domains / on that 2gb

Your website(s) will fly using LiteSpeed! :D

Welcome aboard!

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited August 2019

Edit: Moved response here.

Thanked by 1MikePT

@vyas11 said:
    Edit: Moved response here.

Well, to be honest, I woke up early, it's not usual as I often go to sleep at like 4AM :P, but woke up at 7AM today, so just trying to reply to everyone here... :)

An AMA would be a good idea actually! We shall suggest that to the community! :D

Let me know if you need help with your website! :D

• v3ngv3ng Member, Patron Provider

IPv6 supported?

Thanked by 1MikePT
    edited August 2019

@v3ng said:
    IPv6 supported?

We do have IPv6 in both servers, yep.

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

Was going to order one LTD to idle but....

Thanked by 1MikePT

@BlaZe said:
    Was going to order one LTD to idle but....

Our accountant yelled at us when we mentioned it... I guess that's a big no for companies based in Portugal.

WHY NOT PP OR STRIPE????? Y U NO USE?

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2019

@MikePT said:
    Our accountant yelled at us when we mentioned it... I guess that's a big no for companies based in Portugal.

COZ GOVT WANT RECORD/EXPLANATION FOR EACH SPEND VIA PP (and I have no STRIPE)

EDIT1: Local -> Foreign spend
    EDIT2: It's actually good to not accept Bitcoins. Lowers your headache of fighting bad actors.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited August 2019

@BlaZe said:

@MikePT said:

EDIT2: It's actually good to not accept Bitcoin.

@BlaZe said:

@MikePT said:

COZ GOVT WANT RECORD/EXPLANATION FOR EACH SPEND VIA PP

Ha. I can relate to that. My cc company has been hounding me ever since I used their card for PP purchases particularly for LET deals. Apparently they want me to reconfirm that it is indeed me who is making all those buys, by calling them because I have a do not call block on .

The central bank sends these so called know your customer notices every now and then, I received notices for more than one account in the past month. So much for randomness. Could be causation, could be correlation.

Not to mention PP conversion rate plus fees plus charges add over 7 or 8 percent to overall transaction costs for me as a buyer. Some of these cannot be written off or my accountant gives me grief as well.

why should they spoil the all fun?
    :-)

Thanked by 2MikePT BlaZe

@BlaZe said:

@MikePT said:

EDIT2: It's actually good to not accept Bitcoins. Lowers your headache of fighting bad actors.

Y U NO TELL TRUMP TO IGNORE????

Yeah for sure. We've had two requests for Bitcoin, we didn't insist much with the accountant. Same with charging in other currency, it's just not worth considering we'd need to check the current USD/EUR value in the european bank, etc. We'd rather do it easy than spending time and money investing on modules to do it :P. The way it works in Portugal, just don't let you use automatic currency exchanges etc.

@vyas11 said:

@BlaZe said:

@MikePT said:

EDIT2: It's actually good to not accept Bitcoin.

@BlaZe said:

@MikePT said:

COZ GOVT WANT RECORD/EXPLANATION FOR EACH SPEND VIA PP

Ha. I can relate to that. My ccc company has been hounding me ever since I used their card for PP purchases particularly for LET deals. Apparently they want me to reconfirm that it is indeed me who is making all those buys, by calling them because I have a do not call block on . The central bank sends these so called know your customer notices every now and then, I received notices for more than one account in the past month. So much for randomness. Not to mention PP conversion rate plus fees plus charges add over 7 or 8 percent to overall transaction costs for me as a buyer. Some of these cannot be written off or my accountant gives me grief as well.

why should they spoil the all fun?
    :-)

Yeah, the fees are just terrible. On a 9.99 EUR deal, we end up with 9.10 EUR. It's crazy. I really don't get why PayPal charges so much for small businesses. :P

By the way, never had our bank calling us for any transaction but I had our accountant call us MANY times for stuff I bought, he's like: What the hell is GoGetSSL?
    He's an old man tho, 60 year old+, terrific accountant, but he's not aware of how things work in the internet biz.. We're his only customer that sells online services so, for example, integrating MOSS, was a PITA!!!