Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

โ€บ NEW LOCATION: Los Angeles, USA! DirectAdmin Shared and Reseller Hosting done right. - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NEW LOCATION: Los Angeles, USA! DirectAdmin Shared and Reseller Hosting done right.

Comments

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@ihatetonyy said:

MikePT said: Los Angeles

reseller.. ordered!

Welcome abooooard!!!!
    I see it was provisioned properly ๐Ÿ˜

Let me know if you need anything! ๐Ÿ‘

Thanked by 1ihatetonyy
  • I do not answer my ticket, for many hours #842416 :neutral:

• @MikePT said:

@DarkCarnage said:
    Ordered one paid the invoice. But no response on tickets from a day.

Ticket IDs: #780921 & #619774.

Hope, will get an update.

Its Sunday. Give me time to sort it. LET isnt our helpdesk.

1 - You told us to install a custom DirectAdmin theme;
    2 - Asked to migrate a full server;
    3 - Asked to adjust the due date to when we finish the migration.

Be patient. I will get to your ticket as soon as possible. There are many other migrations in the queue.

I just asked to migrate a reseller "s*****z" from cPanel to DirectAdmin. Not full server.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@DarkCarnage said:

@MikePT said:

@DarkCarnage said:

Be patient. I will get to your ticket as soon as possible. There are many other migrations in the queue.

I just asked to migrate a reseller "s*****z" from cPanel to DirectAdmin. Not full server.

Joined 3:46AM

Wow

Thanked by 3MikePT ITLabs lazyt

@cimaserver said:
    I do not answer my ticket, for many hours #842416 :neutral:

Do allow us some time to get back to you please.

@DarkCarnage said:

@MikePT said:

@DarkCarnage said:

You will need to wait until we sort the migrations queue. It will help if you upload the cPanel full backups to your account please

Thanked by 2DarkCarnage ITLabs
  • ITLabsITLabs Member
    edited August 2019

I'm (still) amazed how people expect millisecond type answers, over a weekend, paying a few bucks per month.

Edit: pleeaase @MikePT I'm loosing millions...

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited August 2019

@ITLabs said:
    I'm (still) amazed how people expect millisecond type answers, over a weekend, paying a few bucks per month.

That too when there's family visits, etc...
    oh wait I am supposed to complain also. So here goes... and my second order got flagged as a fraud. I am an existing customer. How can you do that to me/

But in reality, I won't sweat it because I know it will get addressed. Did raise a ticket though!

Thanked by 2ITLabs MikePT
  • @vyas11 said:
    my second order got flagged as a fraud. I am an existing customer. How can you do that to me/

MiniMind forgives no one.

Thanked by 1MikePT

@ITLabs said:

@vyas11 said:
    my second order got flagged as a fraud. I am an existing customer. How can you do that to me/

You guys wont ever forgive... ๐Ÿ˜
    Sorted though. We are using FraudLabs Pro, we have been getting plenty of false positives with it....

As for migrations, I have been doing those. We definitely lose too much time generating and transferring the backups for hundreds of accounts, so the solution here is to start asking our customers to upload the backups so we can restore and assign those. This way it should be much fsster. :)

Thanked by 3vyas11 uptime ITLabs
  • @MikePT said:

@ITLabs said:

@vyas11 said:

Should we? But Why????

Confirming issue sorted.

I am 10 Euros poorer.

Thanked by 3MikePT kkrajk ITLabs
  • uptimeuptime Member
    edited August 2019

MikePT said: the solution here is to start asking our customers to upload the backups so we can restore and assign those.

pro-tip: make a habit to respond to every ticket with a polite request for a bidirectional mtr report as well - no matter what the issue! That tends to keep us custies busy for a few precious minutes at least.

(okay, confession time, some real talk here: Everything I know about customer service, I learned from the Bastard Operator from Hell ...)

Thanked by 3MikePT kkrajk ITLabs

@vyas11 said:

@MikePT said:

@ITLabs said:

@vyas11 said:

Should we? But Why????

Confirming issue sorted.

I am 10 Euros poorer.

Making your life easier... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘ฝ

@uptime said:

MikePT said: the solution here is to start asking our customers to upload the backups so we can restore and assign those.

pro-tip: make a habit to respond to every ticket with a polite request for a bidirectional mtr report as well - no matter what the issue! That tends to keep us custies busy for a few precious minutes at least.

(okay, confession time, some real talk here: Everything I know about customer service, I learned from the Bastard Operator from Hell ...)

That would be mean! Rarely got the MRT reporta though!!! ๐Ÿ˜

• plenty more dubious advice where that came from :trollface:

well "good luck with your tickets" - I guess managing expectations (as pleasantly as possible) will be a good skill to practice with some mindfulness.

but I guess having customers with high expectations can be a good "problem" to have ... (up to a point!)

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MikePT said: As for migrations, I have been doing those. We definitely lose too much time generating and transferring the backups for hundreds of accounts, so the solution here is to start asking our customers to upload the backups so we can restore and assign those. This way it should be much fsster.

Suggest to add the above to the welcome email, along with a step by step with screenshots of the process (in a hosted link)... should save you hours..

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • kkrajkkkrajk Member
    edited August 2019

uptime said: the Bastard Operator from Hell ...)

Just read a few... :smiley:
    edit - quoted wrong

Thanked by 2uptime MikePT
  • I think I have found my new Host.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • I have got 100 + cpanel account to move can you take us all in ? with a custom package ?

Thanked by 1MikePT

@uptime said:
    plenty more dubious advice where that came from :trollface:

well "good luck with your tickets" - I guess managing expectations (as pleasantly as possible) will be a good skill to practice with some mindfulness.

but I guess having customers with high expectations can be a good "problem" to have ... (up to a point!)

People have been understanding luckily :D.

@kkrajk said:

MikePT said: As for migrations, I have been doing those. We definitely lose too much time generating and transferring the backups for hundreds of accounts, so the solution here is to start asking our customers to upload the backups so we can restore and assign those. This way it should be much fsster.

Suggest to add the above to the welcome email, along with a step by step with screenshots of the process (in a hosted link)... should save you hours..

We have a predefined reply we've sent to all our clients asking for migrations :D.

@not_dilligaf said:
    I think I have found my new Host.

Welcome aboard!!!

@s4suke7 said:
    I have got 100 + cpanel account to move can you take us all in ? with a custom package ?

I believe we've got your order already - sure, we can. We'll only need you to genrate the full cPanel backups and upload it to your account - or use the generate backup function in cPanel that allows to upload to an FTP server.

Thanked by 2uptime kkrajk
  • MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited August 2019

@MikePT said:
    the server is hosted at ReliableSite (Los Angeles, California, USA), peering is excellent to Europe, USA and Asia.
    ReliableSite seemed a good fit for the new location as support, network and hardware quality pleases us. We only offer you the best of the best.

:smile:

Thanked by 1MikePT

@MrRadic said:

@MikePT said:
    the server is hosted at ReliableSite (Los Angeles, California, USA), peering is excellent to Europe, USA and Asia.
    ReliableSite seemed a good fit for the new location as support, network and hardware quality pleases us. We only offer you the best of the best.

Next server, VPS node!

• MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

@MikePT said:

@MrRadic said:

@MikePT said:

Next server, VPS node!

We have Ryzen 3900X in stock :wink:

Thanked by 2uptime MikePT
  • @MikePT said:

@MrRadic said:

@MikePT said:

Next server, VPS node!

If you're offering lifetime on VPSes, I'm taking all of it :P

Thanked by 1MikePT

@sanvit said:

@MikePT said:

@MrRadic said:

@MikePT said:

Next server, VPS node!

If you're offering lifetime on VPSes, I'm taking all of it :P

Hell no, if I do it, that'll be for a single VPS. :P

Traditional Skin for DirectAdmin has been installed and enabled, if you'd like to use it make sure to select it in Skins.

Here's how it looks like:

• @uptime said:

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Thanked by 2MikePT uptime
  • MikePT said: a single VPS

Where do I sign up??

Thanked by 1MikePT

@sanvit said:

MikePT said: a single VPS

Where do I sign up??

Wont be released soon tho. ๐Ÿ˜

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited August 2019

Single VPS in Singapore, $84 lifetime ( 12*7 for those mathematically on the learning curve), free DA, 4 GB RAM, NVME, unlimited BW, Spanish option....

What am I missing for @MikePT 's Christmas offer? Meeting every wish will have to make it a super special deal

Thanked by 2sanvit MikePT
  • @vyas11 said:
    Single VPS in Singapore, $84 lifetime ( 12*7 for those mathematically on the learning curve), free DA, 4 GB RAM, NVME, unlimited BW, Spanish option....

Add me to the waiting list! :)

Thanked by 1MikePT

@vyas11 said:

What am I missing for @MikePT 's Christmas offer? Meeting every wish will have to make it a super special deal

@sanvit said:

@vyas11 said:

Add me to the waiting list! :)

I dont think we could do it to be honest... ๐Ÿ˜
    Free DA lifetime would cost us money every month as we dont have bulk licensing, juat internal ๐Ÿ˜
    So no, cant be. How about 1MB free, lifetime? ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿ˜