Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LetKVM | Free KVM VPS | France Location - Page 10
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LetKVM | Free KVM VPS | France Location

14567810»

Comments

• @dahartigan said:

@manish said:
    Host personal services like Wireguard for times when I am out using open wifi for security and integrity of my data.

Dude.

Yeah, hopeless

• @stefeman said:
    Due my unforeseen circumstances, this service will unexpectedly be coming to a close shortly.

Whatever are the circumstances, best wishes to get over them.

• @angstrom said:

@dahartigan said:

@manish said:
    Host personal services like Wireguard for times when I am out using open wifi for security and integrity of my data.

Dude.

Yeah, hopeless

Starting to grind my gears actually. Something tells me it's an elaborate troll game by someone.

• @angstrom said:

@dahartigan said:

@manish said:

Dude.

Yeah, hopeless

Allow me to complete the sentence

"Dude, where's my VPS?"

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @dahartigan said:

@angstrom said:

@dahartigan said:

@manish said:

Dude.

Yeah, hopeless

Starting to grind my gears actually. Something tells me it's an elaborate troll game by someone.

He definitely exhibits some trollish behavior. He seems to enjoy it when people react to his absurd comments, so perhaps the best strategy is for us to ignore him.

Thanked by 2dahartigan uptime
  • @angstrom said:

@dahartigan said:

@angstrom said:

@dahartigan said:

@manish said:

Dude.

Yeah, hopeless

He definitely exhibits some trollish behavior. He seems to enjoy it when people react to his absurd comments, so perhaps the best strategy is for us to ignore him.

It's a sign of low self esteem and depression

• Yo dude!

• @manish said:

Yo dude!

Are you bored?

• Well, all the commenting I did would have been for nothing! At least the offer spurred me on. But glad I didn't get in on the offer. I aactually have cancelled a load of other VPS in anticipation of some good BF deals.

• @scooke said:
    Well, all the commenting I did would have been for nothing! At least the offer spurred me on. But glad I didn't get in on the offer. I aactually have cancelled a load of other VPS in anticipation of some good BF deals.

Close your mouth. The saliva is about to dribble. :smiley:

• Nice Project, I will use it to test various scripts to learn more about commands and their uses and functions, also need to look at how different scripts perform on different OS

• The project will end in 25th day and all VMs will go offline then as I said 2 weeks ago.

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

in case you would like to transfer the server, i will continue with the project

in case you require, you may discuss over "pm"

• @agentmishra said:

i would like to reserve one slot kind sir

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

@cybertech said:

@agentmishra said:

i would like to reserve one slot kind sir

let me get the server
    then offcourse

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited November 2019

Transfer is out of question, but I can give vzdumps if any user wants to migrate their server to another node hosted by someone else or theirselves.

There was another offer before but due to abuse, he decided not to take over the VMs.

• @stefeman said:
    due to abuse, he decided not to take over the VMs.

It is such a shame when abusers start their shit. This is why we don't get nice things, kids.

• Final day today. If you require backups, now is the final chance to take them.

I will also help you take full VZDump of your machine if needed.

Thanked by 1Ouji