Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AlphaRacks Officially closing doors. Out of business - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AlphaRacks Officially closing doors. Out of business

12345679»

Comments

• @donli said:

@ITLabs said:

This is your lucky day! Two new incredibly superb LEB offers are waiting for you:

What happened to the $15/year VPS deals on LEB? Now all the sketchy providers seem to want around $50/year for their VPSs.

Change has come everywhere.

Thanked by 1vyas11
  • Since LEB change most offers to yearly plans, get ready to lost more.

But wait, I just forgot that LEB is even exists

• @BlaZe said:
    What did I miss?

Don't worry i missed it too. I got the email at the time from Alpha racks but ignored it as i didn't really read it thought they were offering me something until one day nothing worked and hadn't been given anything back for the money i'd spent. Thankfully when i eventually realised i was able to get the money back from paypal just before the 6 month mark ended and Alpha Racks also never responded to the paypal claim about it so their loss

Thanked by 1BlaZe
  • BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

@donli said:

@ITLabs said:

This is your lucky day! Two new incredibly superb LEB offers are waiting for you:

What happened to the $15/year VPS deals on LEB? Now all the sketchy providers seem to want around $50/year for their VPSs.

Hey, even scammers wanna have some food to eat and that $15/yr ain't gonna get them their daily bread.

How dare you?! :p

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

AlphaRekt

Thanked by 2BlaZe EquinoxHost
  • It hurts to see this thread resurfaced as I am once again reminded of my stupidity
    Someone close this thread
    Please

• willK said: It hurts to see this thread resurfaced

Yea, it should sink into deadpool drama cest pit. Though, it was sweet and enjoyable one.

• You can all thank @DragonWolf5589 above for necroposting (who has since disappeared, of course). This thread would sink quickly again if people stopped commenting in it.

(And, yes, unfortunately, I had to comment in this thread in order to make this point.)

• @angstrom said:
    You can all thank @DragonWolf5589 above for necroposting (who has since disappeared, of course). This thread would sink quickly again if people stopped commenting in it.

(And, yes, unfortunately, I had to comment in this thread in order to make this point.)

I set it to sink yesterday but Vanilla being the amazing software it is ignored the request lol

Thanked by 1Levi
  • Oh wow, everytime I see this thread popping on I think AlphaKeks are really closing.

• goodwin said: Oh wow, everytime I see this thread popping on I think AlphaKeks are really closing.

• mmuyskensmmuyskens Member, Host Rep

the end still nigh.

purple necro daddy time.