Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AlphaRacks Officially closing doors. Out of business - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AlphaRacks Officially closing doors. Out of business

Comments

• FYI: PayPal refunded the full year's payment on all of my VPS accounts. Some were within days of being six months old.

Thanked by 1captainwasabi
  • @NerdUno said:
    FYI: PayPal refunded the full year's payment on all of my VPS accounts. Some were within days of being six months old.

Nice. Signing up with PSK now

• donlidonli Member

@cybertech said:

@NerdUno said:
    FYI: PayPal refunded the full year's payment on all of my VPS accounts. Some were within days of being six months old.

Nice. Signing up with PSK now

• @Pascal said:

@pepa65 said:

VirMach said: Anyone who is hosted with them, if you can send me a private message

@VirMach I sent you a private message yesterday; does the offer still stand??

I too took VirMach up on their offer. My new VPS has been up since yesterday and looks great. Only real problem is VirMach does not offer IPv6. Their name invoked some negative feelings (too close to wehrmacht), but they did what they said they would. Hopefully you get your VPS info soon.

Messaged @VirMach about the offer but he left me hanging.

• @rcketscientist said:

@Pascal said:

@pepa65 said:

VirMach said: Anyone who is hosted with them, if you can send me a private message

I too took VirMach up on their offer. My new VPS has been up since yesterday and looks great. Only real problem is VirMach does not offer IPv6. Their name invoked some negative feelings (too close to wehrmacht), but they did what they said they would. Hopefully you get your VPS info soon.

You are aware it was a time-limited offer that expired about 3 days after it was made right?

• @teamacc said:

@rcketscientist said:

@Pascal said:

@pepa65 said:

You are aware it was a time-limited offer that expired about 3 days after it was made right?

I'm aware I messaged him within hours of the offer. Moved and hoped I had a reply waiting, but no such luck. Now to scramble to get the resume back online.

• @Pascal said:

Their name invoked some negative feelings (too close to wehrmacht),

Depends on your perspective. Wermacht fought practically the entire world and almost won. :) In spite of having the most insane top management and loads of douche bags tagging along, taking loads of resources for pointless systematic exterminating of civilians...

• bikegremlin said: Wermacht fought practically the entire world

No they didn't, like, not even half of it. So I'm not sure what your intent is, but it's probably better to let it rest.

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • @solaire said:

bikegremlin said: Wermacht fought practically the entire world

No they didn't, like, not even half of it. So I'm not sure what your intent is, but it's probably better to let it rest.

No intent.
    In my country / culture "German stuff" is associated with good technology, organization, discipline - in spite of them bombing us at least once every 50 years or so for the past few centuries. :)

• I AM FURIOUS!

I DID NOT GET ANY EMAILS OR BACKUPS I LOST EVERYTHING!

Been trying for MONTHS to get my website back online as theres NO support

AND i paid for 2 years up front when it was woothosting.

how do i get help with this?

• @DragonWolf5589 said:
    I AM FURIOUS!

Is this real? I hope not...

• @DragonWolf5589 said:
    I AM FURIOUS!

Seek help from your local lawyer and potasium dealer. Hunt those scum down and punish them for all of us.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @DragonWolf5589 said:
    I AM FURIOUS!

Congrats on your first comment

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Nah, that can't be real.

If anyone's that daft, there is no hope in him.

• edited October 2019

@angstrom said:

@DragonWolf5589 said:
    I AM FURIOUS!

im pretty sure this isnt my first comment. been a member of this site since my first vps off here in 2012 lol (then i lost my email address so re-signed up over a year ago)

• @Bochi said:

@DragonWolf5589 said:
    I AM FURIOUS!

Is this real? I hope not...

sadly, I search my emails and i get results for woothosting (my old supplier before alpharacks bought out) .. i search alpharacks and not one single email has ever come from them,

I regularly backup, but what i didn't realise is the "backup server" was... you guess it.. also owned by alpharacks..

However I just remembered wordpress (the main site) had autobackups to my google drive.. so i'll get something back... but my games website with 4000 games is gone, as the backup I have is corrupted

• DragonWolf5589 said: so re-signed up over a year ago

Wait... Double account?! Drama incoming...

• @deank said:
    Nah, that can't be real.

what cant be real? the lack of emails or the 2 years upfront pay, of which i got as a deal on this website for £15 year or £20 for every 2 years ... and lasted me 5 years without a problme, (so 3 renewals) before they got sold to alpharacks who.. deleted everything without any email

• DragonWolf5589 said: what cant be real?

That you needed some month to notice your mission critical server is down.

• @DragonWolf5589 said:

@angstrom said:

@DragonWolf5589 said:
    I AM FURIOUS!

im pretty sure this isnt my first comment. been a member of this site since my first vps off here in 2012 lol (then i lost my email address so re-signed up over a year ago)

So a double account? Who were you before?

Unless https://www.lowendtalk.com/profile/comments/DragonWolf5589 is wrong, the comment above that I quoted was your first

• @DragonWolf5589 said:

@deank said:
    Nah, that can't be real.

what cant be real? the lack of emails or the 2 years upfront pay, of which i got as a deal on this website for £15 year or £20 for every 2 years ... and lasted me 5 years without a problme, (so 3 renewals) before they got sold to alpharacks who.. deleted everything without any email

You're a bit out of touch. AlphaRacks is old news now.

• @angstrom said:

@DragonWolf5589 said:

@angstrom said:

@DragonWolf5589 said:
    I AM FURIOUS!

So a double account? Who were you before?

Unless https://www.lowendtalk.com/profile/comments/DragonWolf5589 is wrong, the comment above that I quoted was your first

really? hmm. odd.. must be thinking of the old account i used I was under my web hosting name comaco (i think) back then (and my email wasn't a personal one hence why i lost access and had to make another account)

just here now hunting down a new server to try get my websites back up! I don't tend to visit often actually. i use lowendbox and this site for when i need to change providers or want to upgrade/etc and get opinions

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

alpha , beta , gama hosting all are gone forever

• @DragonWolf5589 said:

i use lowendbox and ... for when i need to change providers

If you got your provider from lowendbox you probably need to change.

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited October 2019

Then there is no hope for him.

He will forever be a slave to his own daftness.
    Nothing is worse than one's own intelligence (lack of) is the biggest obstacle.

• @DragonWolf5589 said:

just here now hunting down a new server to try get my websites back up! I don't tend to visit often actually. i use lowendbox and this site for when i need to change providers or want to upgrade/etc and get opinions

This is your lucky day! Two new incredibly superb LEB offers are waiting for you:

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

What did I miss?

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

@BlaZe said:
    What did I miss?

Everything sir, everything....

Thanked by 1BlaZe
  • @ITLabs said:

This is your lucky day! Two new incredibly superb LEB offers are waiting for you:

What happened to the $15/year VPS deals on LEB? Now all the sketchy providers seem to want around $50/year for their VPSs.

• @donli said:

@ITLabs said:

What happened to the $15/year VPS deals on LEB? Now all the sketchy providers seem to want around $50/year for their VPSs.

50 is the new 15.

Thanked by 2ITLabs uptime