Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Huge downtime at AlphaRacks - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Huge downtime at AlphaRacks

123457»

Comments

• As a buyer though I'm not sure why you see crypto as better. You have literally no recourse - there is no chargeback and most courts won't see it as serious as fiat. If it's small transactions though, I guess that isn't a problem

I don't say as buyer cryptocurrency is better. I specifically said, the best form of online digital cash is cryptocurrency. It has all the benefits and trappings of cash. The transaction barring any sort of 51% attack or your wallet.dat being stolen, the tx is final.

I wouldn't have done business with AlphaRacks, but I hadn't anticipated they would "buy" the other branded hosts or perhaps they were just a shell company for AlphaRacks.

• Errlpherrerrckz

• @dahartigan said:
    Errlpherrerrckz

Didn't you once publicly endorse woothosting?

• @teamacc said:

@dahartigan said:
    Errlpherrerrckz

Didn't you once publicly endorse woothosting?

I've always said that for a dirt cheap service as a toy/hobby with no expectations they are fine. I'm purely referring to the $5/year vz deals.

I've also said you'd be bonkers to run anything even remotely important on their services.

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited June 2019

I remember the day you arrived on LET, praising Woothosting as well as AR in the most holy manner.

• May Dustin be with you, child.

• @t0ny0 said:
    May Dustin be with you, child.

News flash: I am Dustin

• n4afn4af Member

Deadpool ???

• LeviLevi Member

@n4af said:
    Deadpool ???

Yes. Thread title should be renamed.

• VoigonVoigon Member

@n4af said:
    Deadpool ???

What is it?

• FalzoFalzo Member

@Voigon said:

@n4af said:
    Deadpool ???

What is it?

• I have no empathy for anyone entrusting their supposedly precious data on the cheapest provider they can find. You only get as much as you pay for. Go Softlayer.