Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

your vps located in Romania for less than 0.50 eur/mo 1gbps port speed ipv4 dedicated. - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

your vps located in Romania for less than 0.50 eur/mo 1gbps port speed ipv4 dedicated.

Comments

• cociucociu Member

Foul said: It's been a month since may 7th already? (when this thread was posted)

Damn, you must travel in the future.

was reffering to our other plan and was post this the actual thread. Any way is the same offer with less ram and traffic

Thanked by 2Foul dahartigan
  • SirFoxySirFoxy Member

I've had my sister colocated in Cociu's datacenter for a month now.

Can vouch. Prem service.

• s4suke7s4suke7 Member

@cociu any server with 8 cores available for a noobie😌

• cociucociu Member

s4suke7 said: @cociu any server with 8 cores available for a noobie

will be vwrry soon a good offer in dedis. Prepare your 50 eur/mo for a verry good deal. we will provide this vps and after this i will focus in 3-5 different config. Also for the people interesed in unmetered 1gbps dedicated servers i will prepare something verry atractive.

Thanked by 1s4suke7
  • Maluquinho69Maluquinho69 Member
    edited May 2019

Ordered one yesterday and had my account simply deleted without any reason. Now i just want the refund. Can contact you in DM, @cociu?

Cheers

• cociucociu Member

Maluquinho69 said: Ordered one yesterday and had my account simply deleted without any reason. Now i just want the refund. Can contact you in DM, @cociu?

we will make the full refund. any way deleted the account or close it ?

• @cociu said:

Maluquinho69 said: Ordered one yesterday and had my account simply deleted without any reason. Now i just want the refund. Can contact you in DM, @cociu?

we will make the full refund. any way deleted the account or close it ?

To be honest, i dont know! I sent a PM to you!

Cheers

• bashbash Member

@cociu said:

Chuck said: My ex wife says 10 gb hdd is too small.

7$

I ordered vps on May 7th.But still pending until now.

• skorousskorous Member

bash said: I ordered vps on May 7th.But still pending until now.

cociu said: ALL THIS ORDERS WILL BE DELIVERED IN 5 WORKING DAYS COUNT FROM NOW

7 + 5 = 12.

• cociu said: 5 tb traffic included

This is exactly what's I was looking for .

• s4suke7s4suke7 Member

@cociu said:

s4suke7 said: @cociu any server with 8 cores available for a noobie

will be vwrry soon a good offer in dedis. Prepare your 50 eur/mo for a verry good deal. we will provide this vps and after this i will focus in 3-5 different config. Also for the people interesed in unmetered 1gbps dedicated servers i will prepare something verry atractive.

I am waiting for it 50eur/month is ready :D give me the best dedi

• Ordered one, but I have no idea what I'm gonna do with 10GB space and 5TB b/w

• donlidonli Member

@hostnoob said:
    Ordered one, but I have no idea what I'm gonna do with 10GB space and 5TB b/w

Torrent 10 linux distribution ISOs?

• @hostnoob said:

You use it as a VPN, duh :) Or since fuse is enabled use sshfs to mount a remote server as storage for your Linux torrents.

Thanked by 2vimalware plumberg
  • Yeah, I had this $7/y plan when cociu first launched it.
    It's perfect for giving ovpn files to your friends. People screw up online all the time.

I swapped it out shortly after cociu announced the first batch of the famous sub-15EUR/6mo 1TB ovz plans. (Consolidation)

• @skorous said:

bash said: I ordered vps on May 7th.But still pending until now.

cociu said: ALL THIS ORDERS WILL BE DELIVERED IN 5 WORKING DAYS COUNT FROM NOW

7 + 5 = 12.

"Working" so until 14 we can not spam @cociu, but the following day....

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • cociucociu Member

ese_enzo said: "Working" so until 14 we can not spam @cociu, but the following day....

thanks for clarif what "working days" is.

• skorousskorous Member

cociu said: thanks for clarif what "working days" is.

Now Cociu, everybody knows you work weekends. ;-)

• ofitofit Member

waiting is killing. Please turn on TURBO mode and do it in 3 days :)

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited May 2019

Please turn on TURBO mode and do it in 3 days

Ummm ... okay but then you might have to pay more than €0.01666 per day for this prem service.

EDIT2: My ultra-prem €0.03333 per day dealie finally came back online - ticket went in on Friday, got a "please check again" on Monday, and again (with actual results) today. So that's a 4 "WORKING DAYS" turnaround for a "losing millions every minute" ticket, I guess I can live with that. (Especially considering I got the deal mainly for the low-end lulz, or to scratch some masochistic itch, or whatever.)

EDIT3: all that is just to say: I GOT MINE AND YOU KNOW THE REST, JACK! :smiley:

• @dahartigan said:

@hostnoob said:

You use it as a VPN, duh :) Or since fuse is enabled use sshfs to mount a remote server as storage for your Linux torrents.

didn't even know that was a thing. is that easy to set up?

• cociucociu Member

ofit said: Please turn on TURBO

i enable turbo only when we got some sisters like a rabbit

• edited May 2019

hostnoob said: didn't even know that was a thing. is that easy to set up?

ensure FUSE is enabled
    sudo apt-get install sshfs
    sudo sshfs -o allow_other,defer_permissions,reconnect,ServerAliveInterval=15,ServerAliveCountMax=3 [email protected]:/target/directory /local/directory

• Daniel15Daniel15 Veteran

@ben47955 said:
    I just noticed that debian 8 is available on your ovz6, do that mean old offer on ovz6 with debian 7 can be upgraded to 8 with a apt-dit upgrade ? Or that still broke everything ?

Upgrading to Debian 9 (Stretch) should be fine on OpenVZ, just DO NOT upgrade to Debian 10 (Buster) with OVZ6 as it requires a modern kernel version and will fail to run with the outdated OVZ6 kernel.

• donlidonli Member

@Daniel15 said:

Upgrading to Debian 9 (Stretch) should be fine on OpenVZ, just DO NOT upgrade to Debian 10 (Buster) with OVZ6 as it requires a modern kernel version and will fail to run with the outdated OVZ6 kernel.

My Debian goes to 11.

• @rajprakash said:

hostnoob said: didn't even know that was a thing. is that easy to set up?

ensure FUSE is enabled
    sudo apt-get install sshfs
    sudo sshfs -o allow_other,defer_permissions,reconnect,ServerAliveInterval=15,ServerAliveCountMax=3 [email protected]:/target/directory /local/directory

Awesome, ty

• ChuckChuck Member
    edited May 2019

@vimalware said:
    Yeah, I had this $7/y plan when cociu first launched it.
    It's perfect for giving ovpn files to your friends. People screw up online all the time.

I swapped it out shortly after cociu announced the first batch of the famous sub-15EUR/6mo 1TB ovz plans. (Consolidation)

I don't understand why people willing to give their "private vpn" service to other people to use. Wouldn't the cops knock your door down if people use your vpn for bad things?

Your "best" friend could screw you. Don't believe me? Ask your wife.

• Nice offers for yearly payment

• donlidonli Member

@Chuck said:

Your "best" friend could screw you. Don't believe me? Ask your wife.

I have a wife?! I don't believe you.

Thanked by 1pike
  • LutungLutung Member

d**n i want this but i don't have sister. any sugestions?