Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

your vps located in Romania for less than 0.50 eur/mo 1gbps port speed ipv4 dedicated.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

your vps located in Romania for less than 0.50 eur/mo 1gbps port speed ipv4 dedicated.

cociucociu Member
edited May 2019 in Offers

Hello Guys ,

Today we will start to offer this limited offer (only 1000 in stock and will not be restock never)

this is the config :

1 core
512 mb ram
10 gb hdd
1 ipv4 (dedicated not NAT)
1gbps port speed
5 tb traffic included
price will be 7 eur/year
TUN/TAP module is enable in all vps
IPTABLES module is enable in all vps.
FUSE module is enable in all vps.

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS OPENVZ 6 SO YOU CAN INSTALL ONLY WHAT YOU HAVE IN THE LIST , NO FUTURE UPGRADES IN THE TEMPLATE LIST.

Link to buy : https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=373

To be verry clear and avoid some tickets before you buy please read this :

Affiliates : You must to post the entirely offer including the delivery time full speck.
Customers : We are humans , when we offer bulk prices is normal to have delay in the first days after the offer is posted here , we are the same quantity persons working here so when we give cheap price all people is buy and open tikets more than one normal day so please understand this.

ALL THIS ORDERS WILL BE DELIVERED IN 5 WORKING DAYS COUNT FROM NOW SO PLEASE I DO NOT WANT TO SEE TIKETS OPENED ASKING WHEN YOUR VPS WILL BE ONLINE.

This offer is a limited one due of some free ipv4 so instead of keep them unused i prefere to give some cheap offer here. After this stock is gone please do not pm for more because will not be posible,

Also have 9 more dedicated servers in 37 eur /mo :

Dedicated Server
2xE5-2450 (32 Vcore)
32 gb ram
1tb sata hdd (new one)
1 ipv4
1gbps port speed (almost dedicated)
20 tb traffic included/mo

Link to buy : https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=339

Really thanks LET people.

Any question please post here.

Thanked by 2datanoise ps20090

Comments

• REMOVE DEPARTMENS FROM WHMCS ADMIN PANEL OR DELETE SUBMITTICKET.PHP

THEN NO MORE TICKETS.

• Hi, Fuse module is enabled too?

• cociucociu Member

ese_enzo said: Hi, Fuse module is enabled too?

yes , i will edit now.

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited May 2019

cociu said: for less than 0.5 eur/mo

cociu said: price will be 7 eur/year

Nice offer though!

• Will this be upgraded to Ovz7 in the future?

• manlivomanlivo Member

7 eur/year, nice offer

Thanked by 1cociu
  • WorldWorld Veteran

cociu said: for less than 0.50 eur/mo

0.5*12=?

• cociucociu Member

datanoise said: Will this be upgraded to Ovz7 in the future?

i dont think so..

Thanked by 1uptime
  • cociucociu Member

World said: 0.5*12=?

pay for 2 years and make the calculation again. Thanks.

Thanked by 1pike
  • Uhmmm

• Ubuntu 16.04 support until 21.04
    • CentOS 7 support until 24.06
    • Debian 8 support until 20.03
  • cociucociu Member

ese_enzo said: Can increase to 1GB at any time, just to fit this other offer?

we do not make change in our limited offers. Sorry.

Thanked by 1ese_enzo
  • cociu said: datanoise said: Will this be upgraded to Ovz7 in the future?

i dont think so..

EOL for OpenVZ 6 is in a few month. You offer a great deal that can be paid for two years, but if it never gets upgraded to OpenVZ7, it means no security upgrades after Nov 2019, isn't it?

If I order a VPS and pay for two years, will it run outdated software (latest 2019 Ovz6 update) in 2021?

Thanked by 1uptime
  • datanoisedatanoise Member
    edited May 2019

ese_enzo said: Uhmmm

Ubuntu 16.04 support until 21.04

CentOS 7 support until 24.06
    Debian 8 support until 20.03

https://wiki.openvz.org/Releases

If the host node can't be updated, does it matters if you can't keep your OS up to date?

Pretty cool offer, but would make more sense if LXC/Ovz7/KVM in my opinion (or if we were few years ago).

• cociucociu Member

datanoise said: EOL for OpenVZ 6 is in a few month. You offer a great deal that can be paid for two years, but if it never gets upgraded to OpenVZ7, it means no security upgrades after Nov 2019, isn't it?

If I order a VPS and pay for two years, will it run outdated software (latest 2019 Ovz6 update) in 2021?

The offer is like is , do not push this discution in another way , the price is cheap so if you can use it like is good fr you , if not just not buy. I cannot guarantee this packages will be upgraded some days to openvz7 . For the moment we try different solutions to see how we will work after EOL , no one was match for my needs until now. So no i will not guarantee any upgrade sorry.

Thanked by 2datanoise pike
  • cociucociu Member

datanoise said: If the host node can't be updated, does it matters if you can't keep your OS up to date?

Pretty cool offer, but would make more sense if LXC/Ovz7/KVM in my opinion (or if we were few years ago).

you will be surprised how many customers still need ubuntu 12.

Thanked by 2datanoise pike
  • cociu said: For the moment we try different solutions to see how we will work after EOL , no one was match for my needs until now. So no i will not guarantee any upgrade sorry.

Thanks for your reply. Good to hear that you're working on a solution that can work out fine long term: security updates do matter. :wink:

Thanked by 3cociu uptime maverickp
  • Well, waiting up to "5 WORKING DAYS"

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited May 2019

ALL THIS ORDERS WILL BE DELIVERED IN 5 WORKING DAYS COUNT FROM NOW

Any question please post here.

well ... okay.

@cociu - if you might please indulge my curiosity as to exactly how many tickets are still open from your previous offer posted a couple weeks ago - specifically with regards to those wondering why their VPS is unaccessible by any means including even rebooting from the control panel (which claims the VPS is running), or via ssh, or even a pinche ping with traceroutes just hanging at (for example) 89.137.xxx.xxx ...?

Followup question might be to ask if you think it's really a good idea to load up your queue with orders from a new offer before the dust from the previous one has settled ?

(Asking for a friend ... lol. Feels bad man.)

okay, so I'm guessing bottom line is - as always - for buyers to manage expectations accordingly - seems like it's right there in all caps for this one:

"5 WORKING DAYS"

(Though I suppose one's definition of "WORKING" may vary.)

EDIT2:

Seriously ... I know you're working hard but maybe it's time to manage your own expectations as to the limits of low-end patience when you're just selling more before dealing with whatever problems preventing access to previously "delivered" orders.

EDIT3:

tl;dr - probably best to think twice about sampling these wares if one is prone to PMS.

Fartmother walks on thin eggs.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• cociu said: price will be 7 eur/year

Hi, cociu.

What's the point for you?

• Adam1Adam1 Member

VayVayKa said: What's the point for you?

running low on tickets

Thanked by 2uptime sanvit
  • pikepike Veteran

This is not a usual VPS, it is for torrenting/VPN use and since most people dont die or loose millions when they cannot torrent for some days you shouldnt expect cociu to care about your tickets. I am a customer with him since years, got two 10€/yr servers and used his +50% on balance top ups promotion. I had to write some tickets about billing stuff and they all got answered in no time. Everytime I face problems with the server I switch to the other one and after some days all gets fixed without me complaining.

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited May 2019

@VayVayKa said:

Hi, cociu.

What's the point for you?

I'm guessing just needs to round up some euros for sisters' brothers in a hurry, for whatever reason.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • Hoping for IPv6 on dedicated server in the future

• cociucociu Member

lowendclient said: Hoping for IPv6 on dedicated server in the future

we have start to alocate some of them , will be question of weeks until all customers will have

• AnyoeAnyoe Member

just wanna know how long will the service be actived after paid?

• LexLex Member

• donlidonli Member

@Anyoe said:
    just wanna know how long will the service be actived after paid?

It will be activated sometime after you wanted it to be.

Thanked by 1Anyoe
  • ps20090ps20090 Member

Can it post about your offer at Reddit.com/r/Seedboxes ? Also, what CPU usage restrictions you have, and can your team place limit on my VPS so it doesn't exceed that limit?

Thanks

• cociucociu Member

Anyoe said: just wanna know how long will the service be actived after paid?

i have post with caps look , 5 working days.