Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

your vps located in Romania for less than 0.50 eur/mo 1gbps port speed ipv4 dedicated. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

your vps located in Romania for less than 0.50 eur/mo 1gbps port speed ipv4 dedicated.

Comments

• cociucociu Member

ps20090 said: Can it post about your offer at Reddit.com/r/Seedboxes ? Also, what CPU usage restrictions you have, and can your team place limit on my VPS so it doesn't exceed that limit?

yes no problem , about limitation we do not limit but the user is need to limit the usage.

• Adam1Adam1 Member
    edited May 2019

cociu said: pay for 2 years and make the calculation again. Thanks.

less than .50c would be .49c per month, or less. 2 years costs 12 euros, which is not less than .50c 🤭🤭🤭🤭

• cociucociu Member

Adam1 said: less than .50c would be .49c per month, or less. 2 years costs 12 euros, which is not less than .50c

i will give you your cent back man

• On your website, it says that you offer ISO 27001 consultancy. Is your datacentre certified or compliant? :)

• donlidonli Member

@Adam1 said:

cociu said: pay for 2 years and make the calculation again. Thanks.

less than .50c would be .49c per month, or less. 2 years costs 12 euros, which is not less than .50c 🤭🤭🤭🤭

Perhaps google translate confuses "equal" and "less than" in the romanian to engligh translation.

• donlidonli Member

@YellowHummingbird said:
    On your website, it says that you offer ISO 27001 consultancy. Is your datacentre certified or compliant? :)

I hear the datacenter smells really nice.

• cociucociu Member

donli said: I hear the datacenter smells really nice.

we have perfumes yes.

Thanked by 2Aidan muratai
  • jamujajamuja Member
    edited May 2019

@cociu said:

donli said: I hear the datacenter smells really nice.

we have perfumes yes.

I choose perfume than ISO 27001:) . I ordered for 2 years! Will see when I can use the server.
    Order Number is: 3959352483

• I just noticed that debian 8 is available on your ovz6, do that mean old offer on ovz6 with debian 7 can be upgraded to 8 with a apt-dit upgrade ? Or that still broke everything ?

• LeviLevi Member

cociu said: 1gbps port speed (almost dedicated)

Hm, does this means that sometimes dedicated port can be shared? Out of interest: what switches and routers do you use? By any case it is CISCO?

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran
    edited May 2019

Do you offer sister as extra? :smile:

• FalzoFalzo Member

it's the last of very last and lastestet offer you'll ever never see again !!!

Thanked by 1First-Root
  • cociucociu Member

LTniger said: By any case it is CISCO?

i have put "almost" dedicated to avoid abusers. About wsich we use cisco and quanta

• cociucociu Member

Radi said: Do you offer sister as extra?

i am missing too..

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • cociucociu Member

Falzo said: it's the last of very last and lastestet offer you'll ever never see again !!!

you can be sure about this. the ipv4 is cost money in this days. I have a lot free so i have decided to make this offer.

• oberonoberon Member

Can I add additional IPs to the dedicated server? If yes what's the price,?

• ChuckChuck Member

Dear @cociu,

My ex wife says 10 gb hdd is too small.

With Warm Regard.

• cociucociu Member

oberon said: Can I add additional IPs to the dedicated server? If yes what's the price,?

the aditional ipv4 is cost 1 eur/mo/ip

• cociucociu Member

Chuck said: My ex wife says 10 gb hdd is too small.

7$

• Your TOS page is down.

• cociucociu Member

axzxc1236 said: Your TOS page is down.

thanks for advert me , i will take a look

• defaultdefault Veteran

@cociu - what network provider is it? UPC? Vodafone?

• EddingEdding Member

@default said:
    @cociu - what network provider is it? UPC? Vodafone?

his network uses UPC

• recurring?

• cociucociu Member

Edding said: his network uses UPC

the principal is upc , in case od downtime is rcs-rds or telekom

• cociucociu Member

Pilotseye said: recurring?

yes is recurring

• cociu said: yes is recurring

MVP - ordered ;)

• dahartigandahartigan Member
    edited May 2019

Coming up to a month using this and it's been great for what I've wanted to use it for and no issues.

Network is fine, not the best so avoid if you like to complain about speeds but due to the nature of what these vps are mainly used for the performance is actually good overall.

No tickets yet, and no return of my sister so I'm happy with the trade.

Edit: I just realised I commented in the most recent deal, I was referring to the $12/year deal. For all I know it's the same product anyway just configured differently specs wise.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • FoulFoul Member

dahartigan said: Coming up to a month using this

It's been a month since may 7th already? (when this thread was posted)

Damn, you must travel in the future.

Thanked by 2dahartigan alexvolk
  • @Foul said:

dahartigan said: Coming up to a month using this

It's been a month since may 7th already? (when this thread was posted)

Damn, you must travel in the future.

I was referring to using cociu as a provider, this is my first time. I didn't realise I was posting in a different deal thread to the one I purchased.

And if I could travel in the future I probably would have let you guys know in advance what the next black friday deals from all providers will be...

Thanked by 2Foul AlwaysSkint