Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kimsufi: flash sale ? - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Kimsufi: flash sale ?

12346»

Comments

• Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Patron Provider

@puerklint said:

@wlambrechts said:
    And when the KS-10 comes in stock again, it will not be for the price of the flash sale: it will have it's normal price again ...

i already paid my server , "Your order was paid on 25/04/2019 a 11:07:05 - Your order is in progress" , but they need to check my payment manually , and the payment is checked a few hours after ninzo says the server is sold out, so i dont know when i will get my server

When someone removes the server then the system automatically issues the server. There is a constant circulation of servers.

Thanked by 1puerklint
  • My order took about 5 days to deploy. The payment was validated on 4/25 and it was delivered last night. Not even worried about it for a $15 server. Mine that was deployed in CA has a i5-3570S just like the KS-10 I had ordered prior to the flash sale. I originally intended on migrating to the newly deployed server but at these prices I might just keep both. These servers make for a mean remote lab to learn and pick up new tech skills.

• @optisoft said:
    @ninzo59 can u share with us if kimsufi will have some new models or services soon? something planed? thanks

@ninzo59 thanks for reply

• Adam1Adam1 Member

optisoft said: @ninzo59 thanks for reply

it wouldnt be in their interest to announce new models, it'd surely affect sales of current models, this is their bargain basement offering, lucky it exists at all