Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kimsufi: flash sale ? - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Kimsufi: flash sale ?

Comments

• @ninzo59 said:
    Indeed offer is live. But something is coming on SYS GAME soon aswell. Will create a post with both offers soon :)

For Today SYS GAME? Waiting.. since i5 CPU is too old to kick in

• Adam1Adam1 Member

kalimov622 said: I wish we'd have an option to pick 2x240GB SSD instead of that single 2TB HDD

That would make it more or less identical to the KS9, which is often out of stock which means it does not make business sense for them to reduce the price.

• Is there any website showing the last time a server was in stock from ovh/soyoustart/kimsufi? Looking for a SSD mainly because of having a DB (not that big though) but at the same time my app reads and writes data in many small files 8KB-16KB. There are about 200-300K of these small size files

• @kalimov622 said:
    Is there any website showing the last time a server was in stock from ovh/soyoustart/kimsufi? Looking for a SSD mainly because of having a DB (not that big though) but at the same time my app reads and writes data in many small files 8KB-16KB. There are about 200-300K of these small size files

You could use server hunter

Thanked by 1kalimov622
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@chocolateshirt said:

@kalimov622 said:
    Is there any website showing the last time a server was in stock from ovh/soyoustart/kimsufi? Looking for a SSD mainly because of having a DB (not that big though) but at the same time my app reads and writes data in many small files 8KB-16KB. There are about 200-300K of these small size files

You could use server hunter

Or you could use metaDedi.
    Your choice.

Thanked by 2kalimov622 rm_
  • @ninzo59 said:
    Indeed offer is live. But something is coming on SYS GAME soon aswell. Will create a post with both offers soon :)

Any idea how long does it take to process the order?

• JohnGJohnG Member

I got an i5-3570S 3.1 GHz.

• ZurgZurg Member

@JohnG said:

You have to buy to find out I guess, lol.

• WolfWolf Member

@Zurg said:

@JohnG said:

You have to buy to find out I guess, lol.

Guess he found out already...? 🤷‍♀️

• @JohnG said:

What location?
    CA or FR?

• I got an i5-3570S as well. Mine's in CA.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

Yes you can almost be certain of i5-3570S if you order in CA.

Thanked by 1sin
  • @mrclown said:

@ninzo59 said:

For Today SYS GAME? Waiting.. since i5 CPU is too old to kick in

SYS GAME flash sale is live 25% off

Thanked by 1nullnothere
    edited April 2019

It appears, that SYS just dropped.

Intel i7-4790K (11186), 16GB, 0.12TB (SSD), Unlimited @ 250Mbit for 25.99€ in Gravelines, France. Order: https://www.soyoustart.com/ie/order/soYouStart.xml?reference=1801sysgame041
    Intel i7-4790K (11186), 32GB, 0.24TB (SSD), Unlimited @ 250Mbit for 32.99€ in Gravelines, France. Order: https://www.soyoustart.com/ie/order/soYouStart.xml?reference=1801sysgame051
    Intel i7-4790K (11186), 16GB, 0.12TB (SSD), Unlimited @ 250Mbit for 25.99€ in Beauharnois, Canada. Order: https://www.soyoustart.com/ie/order/soYouStart.xml?reference=1804sysgame041
    Intel i7-4790K (11186), 32GB, 0.24TB (SSD), Unlimited @ 250Mbit for 32.99€ in Beauharnois, Canada. Order: https://www.soyoustart.com/ie/order/soYouStart.xml?reference=1804sysgame051

Still Setup fees....

Thanked by 1nullnothere
  • sinsin Member
    edited April 2019

Fuuuccck I don't even need it but I went ahead and ordered the Kimsufi deal
    -edit- wow that was fast, got the new server email within like 1 min.

• JohnGJohnG Member

@DemoroCZE said:

@JohnG said:

What location?
    CA or FR?

Canada. But really, we're talking a 7 year old CPU vs an 8 year old one... is it really that big of a difference?

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @JohnG said:
    Canada. But really, we're talking a 7 year old CPU vs an 8 year old one... is it really that big of a difference?

Just to feel better for idling.

Thanked by 2JohnG plumberg
  • sinsin Member

@rm_ said:
    Yes you can almost be certain of i5-3570S if you order in CA.

Yup, you called it right...just checked mine:

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570S CPU @ 3.10GHz

• ninzo59ninzo59 Member, Host Rep

Well all the details of these offers have been provided here. Don't hesitate if you have any question :)

Thanked by 1optisoft
  • @ninzo59 said:
    Well all the details of these offers have been provided here. Don't hesitate if you have any question :)

@ninzo59 KS12 CA on stock ready to have some flash :)

• ninzo59ninzo59 Member, Host Rep

@optisoft said:

@ninzo59 said:

With 5 servers in stock, I honestly doubt it ;)

• @ninzo59 said:

@optisoft said:

@ninzo59 said:

With 5 servers in stock, I honestly doubt it ;)

ahahhahahaa not so big :(

how about something on E3-SSD-1-32 CA after free setup time? thanks

• @ninzo59 said:

I'm trying to find out the order delivery timeline. I placed one order around 6 hrs ago and other one around an hour ago. no news on either of them.

• sezingsezing Member, Host Rep

@ninzo59 said:

Does soyoustart Game server have a Firewall panel like OVH has?

• Any sweet OVH deals coming? Want one with 1Gbit/s port <3

• Does anyone get I5-3570s in FR?

@moni099878 said:
    Does anyone get I5-3570s in FR?

Its kinda unlikely, everything what we got says CA.

Thanked by 1moni099878
  • I5-3570s in CA also

• schettada said: I'm trying to find out the order delivery timeline. I placed one order around 6 hrs ago and other one around an hour ago. no news on either of them.

It's normal for them to take a day or so. This is a great deal and I should just move all my stuff to a couple of them (backups to storage VPS) and call it a day.

Historically Kimsufi always had 1 disk and SYS has had 2 disks. These days there are some 2 disk Kimsufis but they seem like an anomaly.

Hey @ninzo59 how about an scp/rsync backup storage offer competitive with Hetzner StorageBox? That would be better than those ARM servers. They could have RAID-6 and you wouldn't have worry about people seeding from them. I'd want around 3TB of it if the price is right. I'm currently using Kimsufi and C14 for these purposes but it's a pain. I know about OVH archival object storage but the transfer costs are unaffordable.

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited April 2019

You can't complain about the delivery time on these deals. Ditch them if you can't wait. Others will take them in a heart beat.

They aren't scammers for sure.