Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kimsufi: flash sale ? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Kimsufi: flash sale ?

Comments

• @poisson said:

@SirFoxy said:
    You're actively complaining while talking about complaining.

You've got comprehension issues.

Everything @deank comments is negative.

It's just a nuisance.

Everyone is on LET to get budget servers, and he actively complains about LET... so what is the purpose to continue to use it.

Just don't use it if you don't like it. There's no need to comment negatively on every single thread.

Thanked by 1webclouddev
  • imokimok Member

Every flash sale remembers me my old KS-4C :(

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited April 2019

@SirFoxy said:

It's just a nuisance.

Everyone is on LET to get budget servers, and he actively complains about LET... so what is the purpose to continue to use it.

Just don't use it if you don't like it. There's no need to comment negatively on every single thread.

Damn, I've had enough of your complaining. All your comments are negative.

Remember: It's not me who complained. You did.

Thanked by 1poisson
  • hzrhzr Member

ninzo59 said: KS-10:

Do you know if possibility to have any newer of i5 (-3xxxS?) or all will be 2300?

• @deank said:

@SirFoxy said:

It's just a nuisance.

Damn, I've had enough of your complaining. All your comments are negative.

Remember: It's not me who complained. You did.

I responded to a users comment agreeing with him.. Saying I only use SSD, not even mentioning the OVH offer, then you went on a tangent about how terrible LET is and how you shouldn't complain.

Every single post from you is about how bad LET is, how stupid everyone else is, etc

Not sure how you circumvent:
    The Golden Rule of LET is:
    Don’t be a dick

Thanked by 1webclouddev
  • ninzo59ninzo59 Member, Host Rep

@hzr said:

ninzo59 said: KS-10:

Do you know if possibility to have any newer of i5 (-3xxxS?) or all will be 2300?

Majority of the stock is 2300 but there are 3570S also. It's randomly attributed.

Thanked by 1iKeyZ
  • @hzr Is this one yours, or is it @edfox fault?

• Talking to people with Dunning-Kruger syndrome is really draining.

Thanked by 2uptime FHR
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited April 2019

@ninzo59 said:
    KS-10:
    €: 12,99€ instead of 18,99€
    $: 14.99 $USD instead of 22.99 $USD

Too expensive based on my bank account, any promo code?

EDIT: On a serious note, people really need to appreciate the cheap dedis by Kimsufi. This is what makes us able to try out nice x86 / x64 dedi at an incredible low price.

Thanked by 2poisson vimalware
  • @FAT32 said:
    EDIT: On a serious note, people really need to appreciate the cheap dedis by Kimsufi. This is what makes us able to try out nice x86 / x64 dedi at an incredible low price.

Kimsufi is where you learn how to do a hands-on without tools administration in the real world. If it wasn't for a KS-1, I might never have done a raw live-install-in-place rogue rebuild without so much as the ability to recover without starting over if I fucked up. Who needs drugs when you have cheap hardware?

• @poisson said:
    Talking to people with Dunning-Kruger syndrome is really draining.

I am actually somewhat of an expert in Dunder-Mifflin theory, and I have no idea what you're talking about.

But I shall comment glibly nonetheless.

Thanked by 2poisson MasonR
  • KS-9, please

edited April 2019

@FAT32 said:

They don't appreciate it as shown in this thread. I pointed that out and was called complaining by the guy who was complaining about the deals.

This is what happens when one's brain is formatted in @FAT16.

Thanked by 2FAT32 poisson
  • Kimsufi, please up your offering, prices of RAM and NAND flash keep dropping. And your competitors are upping their offerings.

edited April 2019

Prices of RAM has been going up though.

NAND price has been about the same. They are just reducing profit margin due to competitions.

• WolfWolf Member

@greattomeetyou said:
    Kimsufi, please up your offering, prices of RAM and NAND flash keep dropping. And your competitors are upping their offerings.

Get lost. Build up your own company then.

• Wolf said: Get lost. Build up your own company then.

Get lost. No one is asking for you here.

• edited April 2019

ninzo59 said: Majority of the stock is 2300

Try to pair them with SSD?? Replace dead HDD with SSD, slowly phase out HDD?
    Ask your boss to consider?

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

I was thinking to resell one of these for 15 EUR, but with them still offering it for 13, I guess that's not gonna fly. Though I don't charge VAT, hmm...

• rm_ said: Though I don't charge VAT

You forgot setup-fee :)

• MilonMilon Member

@rm_ said:
    I was thinking to resell one of these for 15 EUR, but with them still offering it for 13, I guess that's not gonna fly. Though I don't charge VAT, hmm...

But maybe you provide more payment methods. Try it, I'm not sure that KS-10 is ok for me, but I think about it and in my country I don't have paypal

• @ninzo59 said:
    [SPOIL]

KS-10:
    €: 12,99€ instead of 18,99€
    $: 14.99 $USD instead of 22.99 $USD

Tomorrow, early afternoon (FR Timezone).

Wait a lot something on Raid, try your best best best please.

• I would have preferred a KS-11 or KS-12 as well :-)

Thanked by 2sin optisoft
  • FalzoFalzo Member

@SirFoxy said:

@ChaosCircle said:
    No SSD.

Hard pass.

Same.

At this point everything I use has SSD, if not NVMe SSD.

Quickly becomes bottleneck otherwise.

What are you gonna do with your SSD or nvme in a server with 100mbit nic though? Quickly copying data from left to right? It's fast my man! 🤣🤣🤣

• @Falzo said:

What are you gonna do with your SSD or nvme in a server with 100mbit nic though? Quickly copying data from left to right? It's fast my man! 🤣🤣🤣

How about a couple of docker containers?

• @Falzo said:
    Quickly [..] from left to right?

Paging @Merkel

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • @Falzo said:

@SirFoxy said:

@ChaosCircle said:
    No SSD.

Hard pass.

Same.

At this point everything I use has SSD, if not NVMe SSD.

Quickly becomes bottleneck otherwise.

Heavy DB usage that doesn't fit in RAM processing large chunks of data.

I'm not hosting a static website. lol. I use bunnyCDN for that.

Thanked by 1SirFoxy
  • Ponury_TypPonury_Typ Member
    edited April 2019

In my opinion, KS offer was awesome 3-2 years ago. Right now we have so many low ends offers that are better than KS. @ninzo59 KS in desperate need of offer refresh. Add raid and ssd option. Bandwidth speed increase would be nice as well. Let old atoms die and drop something new (new atoms or something similar from amd ?), there is no more point of them when You can get KVM storage machine with one core that will be 4x times faster than those atoms, have the same amount of HDD/RAM and similar price (but better network).

Thanked by 1SirFoxy
  • YuraYura Member

@Ponury_Typ said:
    In my opinion, KS offer was awesome 3-2 years ago. Right now we have so many low ends offers that are better than KS. @ninzo59 KS in desperate need of offer refresh. Add raid and ssd option. Bandwidth speed increase would be nice as well. Let old atoms die and drop something new (new attoms or something similar from amd ?)

Show me better cheaper dedis.

• @Yura said:

@Ponury_Typ said:
    In my opinion, KS offer was awesome 3-2 years ago. Right now we have so many low ends offers that are better than KS. @ninzo59 KS in desperate need of offer refresh. Add raid and ssd option. Bandwidth speed increase would be nice as well. Let old atoms die and drop something new (new attoms or something similar from amd ?)

Show me better cheaper dedis.

https://mzunguhosting.ml