Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LIMITED OFFER ! 1 ipv4-10tb traffic for less 0.84 eur/mo located in Romania port speed 1gbps VPS - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LIMITED OFFER ! 1 ipv4-10tb traffic for less 0.84 eur/mo located in Romania port speed 1gbps VPS

12346»

Comments

• RamiRami Member

@default said:

@Rami said:
    @cociu can you check my ticket please #152997, Thanks

Wait in line please... some of us are waiting for more than 1 week.

OK ;)

• Mine is still strong on the plow, happily performing its tasks.

I'm curious what your tickets are regarding.. are they faults or account related?

• dahartigan said: are they faults or account related?

For me, neither. I'm hoping to get NFS enabled to mount some centralized storage.

• @skorous said:

dahartigan said: are they faults or account related?

For me, neither. I'm hoping to get NFS enabled to mount some centralized storage.

Ah that makes sense. I was happy that FUSE and tun/tap were already enabled (sshfs for expanding storage and VPN)

• RamiRami Member
    edited June 2019

@dahartigan said:
    Mine is still strong on the plow, happily performing its tasks.

I'm curious what your tickets are regarding.. are they faults or account related?

I want to get access to the VPS(I ordered it 3 weeks ago) as it look like there is some sort of routing issue

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • karjajkarjaj Member

@cociu ,
    Can you provide my VPS, order no 3250554331, orderd a week ago.

• jamujajamuja Member

default said: Wait in line please... some of us are waiting for more than 1 week.

I must be the luckiest @cociu customer :smiley:
    I have been using his service twice, once in the past for a project and now for my non-profit project.

I never have a single problem other than the recent DDOS.
    OS or OVZ6 is never a problem for me because even with OVZ6 I can use the latest Debian, although limited by old kernel.

Network speed is always great, but not consistent.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • ehabehab Member

@jamuja said:

how many sisters you have left?

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • jamujajamuja Member

ehab said: how many sisters you have left?

>

Cociu has all my sisters

Thanked by 2ehab dahartigan
  • ehabehab Member

not FAIR @Cociu WHY WHY u so horny.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @Rami said:

@dahartigan said:
    Mine is still strong on the plow, happily performing its tasks.

I want to get access to the VPS(I ordered it 3 weeks ago) as it look like there is some sort of routing issue

I've been waiting almost 3 months. it took almost 2 to fix the routing/internet speeds then when they fixed it they were to apply a credit and shut it down because I guess they screwed up the end date. its been over a week now on the ticket and no response to get it restored. There is bad support but this is getting unreasonable.

• Perhaps your sister isn't performing well on the plow. Is it possible there's more to the story here like used a VPN to sign up or flagged maxmind, etc?

Thanked by 1skorous
  • wow, awesome pricing but 10gb disk is not much today, i think more people want atleast 15gb or 30gb.

• zero24x said: i think more people want atleast 15gb or 30gb.

I think you are wrong :wink: