Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LIMITED OFFER ! 1 ipv4-10tb traffic for less 0.84 eur/mo located in Romania port speed 1gbps VPS - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LIMITED OFFER ! 1 ipv4-10tb traffic for less 0.84 eur/mo located in Romania port speed 1gbps VPS

Comments

• cociucociu Member

hoodhmy said: please check Ticket #580233

@cociu

this is not our tiketing system sorry.

• AIOAIO Member

@cociu said:

Sree said: Same here, 72hrs passed and still not able to SSH to my newly created VPS.

Ticket:- 977995
    @cociu

This is not our tiketing system. If yo have opened the tiket in weekend you must to understand we are less people working , if you have push in the tiket or multiple tikets your answer will go down in the list and the answer will delay more.

Always classy.

• @cociu need Dedicated Server in these specs

2xE5-2450 (32 Vcore)
    64 gb ram
    ssd 1Tb
    1 ipv4
    NEW ipv6 /64
    1gbps port speed (almost dedicated)
    20 tb traffic included/mo

Please mention the price

• cociucociu Member

jokymic said: 2xE5-2450 (32 Vcore)

64 gb ram
    ssd 1Tb
    1 ipv4
    NEW ipv6 /64

Please mention the price

let say ... 80 eur/mo

• kendidkendid Veteran

@cociu

This is not our tiketing system. If yo have opened the tiket in weekend you must to understand we are less people working , if you have push in the tiket or multiple tikets your answer will go down in the list and the answer will delay more.

Always classy.

Actually I thought he explained it well. Many people don't realize that if they push their tickets, or keep replying to them they move to the bottom of the list. Which part did you find offensive?

• poissonpoisson Member
    edited April 2019

Most people think that throwing hissy fits result in priority treatment.

• AIOAIO Member

@kendid said:

@cociu

Always classy.

Actually I thought he explained it well. Many people don't realize that if they push their tickets, or keep replying to them they move to the bottom of the list. Which part did you find offensive?

I think you're ignoring the fact that he regularly ignores tickets and treats catastrophic data loss, non-booting VMs and broken reinstall functions as low priority tickets. But hey, justify it with the price if you want.

• AIOAIO Member

@poisson said:
    Most people think that throwing hissy fits result in priority treatment.

You'd throw a hissy fit too if your VM wasn't working for a month.

• donlidonli Member

@AIO said:

Well I'd certainly be mad at someone if I hadn't done my research and didn't know not to buy from such a provider.

• @cociu said:

jokymic said: 2xE5-2450 (32 Vcore)

64 gb ram
    ssd 1Tb
    1 ipv4
    NEW ipv6 /64

Please mention the price

let say ... 80 eur/mo

Do you offer any Dedicated Server about 10-18 eur/mo?

• AIOAIO Member

@donli said:

@AIO said:

Well I'd certainly be mad at someone if I hadn't done my research and didn't know not to buy from such a provider.

I'm glad we're in agreement that this provider is incompetent.

• ckrckr Member

@cociu said:

ckr said: hope there are other types of offers

what is your needs?

more dedicated server like previous offers..

• cociucociu Member

hoodhmy said: Do you offer any Dedicated Server about 10-18 eur/mo?

in this moment no sorry.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

@cociu What would it cost to have this offer as KVM? I also have a sister to offer.

• EddingEdding Member
    edited May 2019

@cociu said:

nullnothere said: 've got Debian 9 setup on one of my OVZ6 (2.6.32) VPSs and it works fine - granted it is a minimal setup but I pretty much don't use (or rather get rid of) systemd - so I don't really anticipate difficulties with Debian 9 for my typical usage pattern.

Granted there are some instances where I do need systemd (Proxmox are you reading?) and I've not yet invested the time in getting rid of it as yet (in Proxmox's case it's an indirect dependency it seems but needs more time and finessing so I've given up for now).

Any reason you prefer Devuan instead?

if you are opened to test and create a template please contact me in skype , username : Netsilvania , i will give you a free acces to a vps , also i will crecreate it as many you need. We have try but never worked.

Tryd this one ?

OpenVZ.org Debian9.0 template

• desfiredesfire Member

That means you can't run "yum update" or that you can't try to update OS to newer versions?

• cociucociu Member

the last 100 remaining

• @cociu said:
    the last 100 remaining

did you already disable HyperThreading and install the recent updates on all of your servers?

• uptimeuptime Member

was pleasantly surprised just now to notice entirely respectable transfer speeds while slinging about 9 GB of files (about 40 MB/s from Hetzner Falkenstein, and about 9.5 MB/s to Incero Dallas)

so that's 9 GB down, and 9.991 TB left to go ... :)

• williewillie Member

That's from RO to Dallas? Nice. I was getting closer to 1MB/s from Falkenstein to Las Vegas earlier today.

• I've been able to get 40MB/sec from cociu to Dallas, it is on average 10MB/sec though which is still great for what I need (leeching them Linux iso torrents through a VPN)

• uptimeuptime Member

That's from RO to Dallas?

@willie yes it was from hs RO to HostDoc Dallas (which is on incero there)

but right now seeing only about 3 or 4 MB/s for that same leg ...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • RamiRami Member
    edited May 2019

@cociu said:
    the last 100 remaining

Still available?!
    Edit: Got one :wink:

• Rami said: Still available?!

If you still see the right price when you try to order, that mean it's still available, no need to ask.

• RamiRami Member

@ben47955 said:

Rami said: Still available?!

If you still see the right price when you try to order, that mean it's still available, no need to ask.

I was getting an error each time I try to order that's why I asked, but I got one finally

• caramacarama Member

Very good and good forum.

I made a purchase to hostsolution and it took more than 72 hours for me to activate it, I get the service even pending, is it normal?

Greetings and thanks.

• carama said: is it normal

Sounds normal. Enjoy some green tea while waiting. You can even go camping if you so desire.

Thanked by 1LateForACronJob
  • This is the perfect companion for a Hetzner FSN dedi, for use as a torrent VPN/pincushion.

Was impressed with the speed to Dallas, even more impressed with the speed to Germany :)

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @dahartigan said:
    This is the perfect companion for a Hetzner FSN dedi, for use as a torrent VPN/pincushion.

Was impressed with the speed to Dallas, even more impressed with the speed to Germany :)

care to share speeds?

• @LateForACronJob said:

@dahartigan said:
    This is the perfect companion for a Hetzner FSN dedi, for use as a torrent VPN/pincushion.

care to share speeds?

Sure, since I use it as a VPN and torrent through it, I've been able to achieve 50 megabytes per second, but it usually hovers around 25 to 30. Keep in mind, it will come down to the torrents you are using and how seeded they are, where the peers are, etc.

If you have a http or https link you can give me, I'll do a wget -O /dev/null http://yoururl/blah and post the output (as long as it's not a 10TB file or something stupid)

Thanked by 1LateForACronJob