Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NanoKVM | Free NAT KVM | Multiple Locations - Page 51
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NanoKVM | Free NAT KVM | Multiple Locations

1454647484951»

Comments

• daviddavid Member
    edited April 23

Applied for one at the Liberty Lake (US) location. Mainly, I'd like a vps in a US location so I can have access to a US IP address. I'm an American living overseas, and every once in awhile, some services or websites are unavailable without one, so it comes in handy. Thanks.

d8c6b1568ecdb5627c53e41132baedf776a11640

Edit: I see in some parts of this thread that VPN usage isn't allowed, so if it's an issue, you can deny my request, no hard feelings. I may find some other uses for the vps, but personal/occasional socks5 proxy (w/strong password) is the main thing.

Lately I've been building/compiling some self-hosted privacy stuff (for personal use), like:

Redlib
    AnonymousOverflow

So I might also use it to test some of those builds/installs, and possibly offload some of it from my main server, since they can be memory intensive.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited April 23

@kheng86 said:
    Can my VPS be moved from Sandefjord to Eygelshoven pls? You can do it anytime.

@kvz12 said:

@Neoon said:
    Restocked US / NL
    FR is not up yet, since the IPv6 setup is not fully working.

@david @kvz12

Thanks, can you please move my VPS from Liberty Lake to Eygelshoven?

Send me a DM, I can add you a new VPS in the Location you want.
    So you can migrate you stuff.

Thanked by 1kheng86
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@david said:
    Applied for one at the Liberty Lake (US) location. Mainly, I'd like a vps in a US location so I can have access to a US IP address. I'm an American living overseas, and every once in awhile, some services or websites are unavailable without one, so it comes in handy. Thanks.

d8c6b1568ecdb5627c53e41132baedf776a11640

Edit: I see in some parts of this thread that VPN usage isn't allowed, so if it's an issue, you can deny my request, no hard feelings. I may find some other uses for the vps, but personal/occasional socks5 proxy (w/strong password) is the main thing.

Lately I've been building/compiling some self-hosted privacy stuff (for personal use), like:

Redlib
    AnonymousOverflow

So I might also use it to test some of those builds/installs, and possibly offload some of it from my main server, since they can be memory intensive.

Primary VPN usage is not allowed.

• daviddavid Member

@Neoon said: Primary VPN usage is not allowed.

No worries. Sorry to take up your time.

• kvz12kvz12 Member

@david said:

@Neoon said: Primary VPN usage is not allowed.

No worries. Sorry to take up your time.

ProtonVPN's free plan has US servers with unlimited bandwidth

Thanked by 1david
  • daviddavid Member

@kvz12 said: ProtonVPN's free plan has US servers with unlimited bandwidth

Thanks, I'll take a look.