Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NanoKVM | Free NAT KVM | Multiple Locations - Page 52
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NanoKVM | Free NAT KVM | Multiple Locations

1464748495052»

Comments

• lukast__lukast__ Member

@Neoon said:

@Xxikumovie said:

@lukast__ said:

@Xxikumovie said:
    I don't expect much from your offer, I have several servers in several data center locations. Of course just want to try your server for experimentation.

And your actions to the point of wanting to be blocked are really too, you think I don't have the money to pay for a dedicated server, and expect your bad VPS, even though it's free you should offer at least IPv4 too if you're serious.

WTF, I'm also for banning him/her (at least from NanoKVM/microLXC). That arrogance.
    And BTW, it has IPv4.

Not to be arrogant, but to say that I don't think it's appropriate or professional to say so banned, blocked. Just say "Wow, you didn't pass validation" well, that's enough.

You gave the System a account from a Provider here on LET, so it would pass.
    As said before, your intent was clearly to make it pass, because you don't meet the requirements with your current account.

That's called a Dick move.
    And you expect me to let that pass? No.

Oh, even worse than I thought at first.

• Yes, thanks for the input. It turns out it's quite a hassle compared to what I thought to get a free low spec VPS and then test a few things hehe :D. And hopefully this project can be consistently sustainable.

• CaztielCaztiel Member

I would like to apply for free VPS

Token : 632a85cc1c51e929f2f3d7f1aae4ec425dd75c53

Reason : Uptime Monitoring & Route testing for some of my nodes.

• natestammnatestamm Member

I need to do some simple firewall setups test
    dda6bc588c0bf58413b6e921d1555cd8aa88b295

• lukast__lukast__ Member

@natestamm said:
    I need to do some simple firewall setups test
    dda6bc588c0bf58413b6e921d1555cd8aa88b295

You don't meet the requirements here as well: you need to have at least 15 comments in the latest 3 months.

• token: 035d7d6365d081c9699fec624c816157ab788218

reason: testing purposes