Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


NanoKVM | Free NAT KVM | Multiple Locations - Page 47
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NanoKVM | Free NAT KVM | Multiple Locations

14445474950

Comments

  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

    @saywhat13 said:
    Hi Neoon! Thx for the free nat campaign in the first place!!

    My token:845354cfe44e48f3a84a5ca1fff49ee6cd3c217d

    I'm gonna run some docker services and playing with some python scripts for fun using vscode remote.

    Appreciate it!

    You still need 15 recent posts, you only got 3.
    You can apply again if you have 15 recent posts, don't rush it.

  • @Neoon said:

    @saywhat13 said:
    Hi Neoon! Thx for the free nat campaign in the first place!!

    My token:845354cfe44e48f3a84a5ca1fff49ee6cd3c217d

    I'm gonna run some docker services and playing with some python scripts for fun using vscode remote.

    Appreciate it!

    You still need 15 recent posts, you only got 3.
    You can apply again if you have 15 recent posts, don't rush it.

    Thx for the reply n ur kindness!Will get back in the future!:)

  • shuiershuier Member

    Hi Neoon

    My token:08abb5e843888c1241bfe9dfcf3412814cab4a65

    I want to make a personal website with it
    It will be used to share some IT technical knowledge

  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

    @shuier said:
    Hi Neoon

    My token:08abb5e843888c1241bfe9dfcf3412814cab4a65

    I want to make a personal website with it
    It will be used to share some IT technical knowledge

    Deployed.

  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited May 2023

    Regarding our Node in Eygelshoven.
    I suggest you take a backup, if your data is important.

    Context, a datacenter (GLOBE datacenters), recently has been raided by the police and has been deconsecrated.
    The Owners of this Datacenter, also own Skylink, in Eygelshoven.

    I don't know as of Today, what will happen tomorrow.
    Maybe this is getting resolved one way or another, but things don't look good as of now.

    Sadly, I don't have any spare capacity as of right now, I cannot migrate anyone currently.
    As precaution, take a backup.

    Thanked by 2harrison ariq01
  • shuiershuier Member

    @Neoon said:
    Regarding our Node in Eygelshoven.
    I suggest you take a backup, if your data is important.

    Context, a datacenter (GLOBE datacenters), recently has been raided by the police and has been deconsecrated.
    The Owners of this Datacenter, also own Skylink, in Eygelshoven.

    I don't know as of Today, what will happen tomorrow.
    Maybe this is getting resolved one way or another, but things don't look good as of now.

    Sadly, I don't have any spare capacity as of right now, I cannot migrate anyone currently.
    As precaution, take a backup.

    ipv6 failure i can't connect

  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

    @shuier said:

    @Neoon said:
    Regarding our Node in Eygelshoven.
    I suggest you take a backup, if your data is important.

    Context, a datacenter (GLOBE datacenters), recently has been raided by the police and has been deconsecrated.
    The Owners of this Datacenter, also own Skylink, in Eygelshoven.

    I don't know as of Today, what will happen tomorrow.
    Maybe this is getting resolved one way or another, but things don't look good as of now.

    Sadly, I don't have any spare capacity as of right now, I cannot migrate anyone currently.
    As precaution, take a backup.

    ipv6 failure i can't connect

    Can you be more precise?
    Monitoring says IPv6 is working fine.

  • @Neoon said: Can you be more precise?

    Idaho IPv6 seems down.

  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

    @ask_seek_knock said:

    @Neoon said: Can you be more precise?

    Idaho IPv6 seems down.

    My Monitoring didn't pick it up, I dropped them a Ticket.

  • shuiershuier Member
    edited June 2023

    @Neoon said:

    @ask_seek_knock said:

    @Neoon said: Can you be more precise?

    Idaho IPv6 seems down.

    My Monitoring didn't pick it up, I dropped them a Ticket.

  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

    @shuier said:

    @Neoon said:

    @ask_seek_knock said:

    @Neoon said: Can you be more precise?

    Idaho IPv6 seems down.

    My Monitoring didn't pick it up, I dropped them a Ticket.

    Yea, I filled a Ticket, but no ETA, have not got a reply yet.

  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

    @Neoon said:

    @shuier said:

    @Neoon said:

    @ask_seek_knock said:

    @Neoon said: Can you be more precise?

    Idaho IPv6 seems down.

    My Monitoring didn't pick it up, I dropped them a Ticket.

    Yea, I filled a Ticket, but no ETA, have not got a reply yet.

    According to Crunchbits, they had a database failure, in which my Ticket disappeared.
    However, there was nothing on the status page, nor was I bee notified.

    Hopefully we get this fixed before the weekend.

  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited June 2023

    @Neoon said:

    @Neoon said:

    @shuier said:

    @Neoon said:

    @ask_seek_knock said:

    @Neoon said: Can you be more precise?

    Idaho IPv6 seems down.

    My Monitoring didn't pick it up, I dropped them a Ticket.

    Yea, I filled a Ticket, but no ETA, have not got a reply yet.

    According to Crunchbits, they had a database failure, in which my Ticket disappeared.
    However, there was nothing on the status page, nor was I bee notified.

    Hopefully we get this fixed before the weekend.

    Monitoring confirms the prefix is online again.
    However, they are still working on it.

    "We are investigating an issue with our new upstream provider re: some of our IPv6 prefixes.
    Should have this fixed in the next 24hrs."

    Thanked by 1shuier
  • shuiershuier Member

    @Neoon said:

    @Neoon said:

    @Neoon said:

    @shuier said:

    @Neoon said:

    @ask_seek_knock said:

    @Neoon said: Can you be more precise?

    Idaho IPv6 seems down.

    My Monitoring didn't pick it up, I dropped them a Ticket.

    Yea, I filled a Ticket, but no ETA, have not got a reply yet.

    According to Crunchbits, they had a database failure, in which my Ticket disappeared.
    However, there was nothing on the status page, nor was I bee notified.

    Hopefully we get this fixed before the weekend.

    Monitoring confirms the prefix is online again.
    However, they are still working on it.

    "We are investigating an issue with our new upstream provider re: some of our IPv6 prefixes.
    Should have this fixed in the next 24hrs."

    Already fixed

  • out of stock

  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited June 2023

    @supremasi said:
    out of stock

    Have you tried https://freemach.rowe.sh, https://freevps.org or https://microlxc.net ?
    I want to a cleanup this month, should be releasing some stock, however no guarantees.

    Thanked by 2ariq01 ali_sh
  • @Neoon said:
    I want to a cleanup this month, should be releasing some stock, however no guarantees.

    Hello, do you have any updates on stock?

  • neohneoh Member

    @bvgfao40723 said:

    @Neoon said:
    I want to a cleanup this month, should be releasing some stock, however no guarantees.

    Hello, do you have any updates on stock?

    Just try https://freevps.org if you need a kvm vps

  • fuck 50 posts

  • DojobDojob Member

    @Neoon said:
    @FAT32 , @mtsbatalha , @dfroe

    Deployed.

    Keep in mind reading the Requirements.

    Did you get there as yet?

  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited June 2023

    Fremont had network issues earlier today, which mostly has been resolved.
    However IPv6 is offline again, they are working on it.

    Thanked by 3Xrmaddness Ganonk Void
  • 04212735dc898cbf8581b8c189f89dea6cf58d8d

    I want to play around IPV6 Docker Networking

  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

    @Caztiel said:
    04212735dc898cbf8581b8c189f89dea6cf58d8d

    I want to play around IPV6 Docker Networking

    You need to read the requirements.

  • TekoTeko Member
    edited September 2023

    62bca77b58e44a0ceb9cd7a94032fcde744edfc4

    More dn42 node for peering and learn routing like failover routing.
    Thank you to all the sponsors.

  • I need free NTA KVM thanks :)

  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

    @Teko said:
    62bca77b58e44a0ceb9cd7a94032fcde744edfc4

    More dn42 node for peering and learn routing like failover routing.
    Thank you to all the sponsors.

    Deployed, enjoy.

    @clan said:
    I need free NTA KVM thanks :)

    You need to read the requirements.

    Thanked by 1Teko
  • @clan said:
    I need free NTA KVM thanks :)

    what is "NTA"¿ 🤔

    Thanked by 1ask_seek_knock
  • fd723241025804a131fbd8b91f67021592894583

    self hosted uptimekuma

  • aa0862bc7dd77dde9403054731a54479641181d8

    Uptime monitoring and hosting simple personal website.

  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

    @ole_hansen said:
    fd723241025804a131fbd8b91f67021592894583

    self hosted uptimekuma

    Deployed.

Sign In or Register to comment.