Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NanoKVM | Free NAT KVM | Multiple Locations - Page 17
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NanoKVM | Free NAT KVM | Multiple Locations

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@Neoon said:

@thedp said:
    Sorry, here's the new one.

645b542bc4e8f4250d480b0fcb3ca100625483a0

I'd like to test automating server build and configuration via personal scripts.

Deployed.

Cheers mate.

• @alvin said:
    Token: 069255ff38c2f6f445c07e6ae25d6332841c6c64

Since another free program I joined will soon disappear, I need to find a new free KVM for personal testing of various linux software debugging. Thank you.

Hi Neoon, since LetKVM VM already shutdown... May I get one if still have slot? Thanks

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@alvin said:

@alvin said:

Since another free program I joined will soon disappear, I need to find a new free KVM for personal testing of various linux software debugging. Thank you.

Hi Neoon, since LetKVM VM already shutdown... May I get one if still have slot? Thanks

Send me a PM and I check what its avail.

DE + US restocked.

Thanked by 2Ganonk samm
  • to get the vm for my small py script to fetch small data
    username:airinf
    token:631d4b6369275e563f4384f784b076900d2f4fb7

@airinf said:
    to get the vm for my small py script to fetch small data
    username:airinf
    token:631d4b6369275e563f4384f784b076900d2f4fb7

No, Read the Requirements.

• @Neoon said:

@alvin said:

@alvin said:

Send me a PM and I check what its avail.

Hi Neoon,

I have reapplied, please review.
    Thank you.

Token: 3b0353c6b74060f1375c07e94d23208725424ce0

@alvin said:
    Hi Neoon,

I have reapplied, please review.
    Thank you.

Token: 3b0353c6b74060f1375c07e94d23208725424ce0

Deployed.

• Hey Neoon,

• I realize end of month (November) has passed.
    • But since I only have a membership here on LET and no activity on the other forums (other than lurking @ LES a bit), I wouldn't be eligible for the requirements on neither of those 2.

Should I not have bothered at all? :)

Anyway, if you feel like confirming:

Token: 87df58a65370becfddc37857a659285da15ea618
    Usage: Try out NextCloud first, and then try to host (revive) my personal site for a small community

Thanks!

@TheWizard said:
    Hey Neoon,

• I realize end of month (November) has passed.
    • But since I only have a membership here on LET and no activity on the other forums (other than lurking @ LES a bit), I wouldn't be eligible for the requirements on neither of those 2.

Should I not have bothered at all? :)

Anyway, if you feel like confirming:

Token: 87df58a65370becfddc37857a659285da15ea618
    Usage: Try out NextCloud first, and then try to host (revive) my personal site for a small community

Thanks!

Deployed.

Thanked by 1TheWizard
  • Token: c4cf754872953a60565886e77332ce8dde9eacd8
    For server monitoring and panel server
    BIG THX!

edited December 2019

State of ze Nano.

Just wanna publish a new update, regarding the new features + updates.

Features
    Yesterday, I dropped a new update, which counts to the essential stuff, it was long overdue, so to speak.
    Enables the user to VNC into his machine + select a ISO of his choice and change the boot order.

So, stuff like reinstall your OS can now be done anytime, by the user himself.
    netboot.xyz.iso has been added also on all nodes, which contains a large section of OS's you can install anytime + the already existing iso's.

This also should, reduce the support requests, less work for me, nice.

Updates
    As you may or may not know, the nodes are running Proxmox.
    Currently still Proxmox 5.x with Debian 9.11.

The plan will be, to update these in the following months to Proxmox 6.x and Debian 10.
    So far, no major API changes, everything works as expected, so there should not be a big downtime to be expected.

Upgrades will be announced, a few weeks in advance.

That's it for now.

• @Neoon said:

So, stuff like reinstall your OS can now be done anytime, by the user himself.

This is great, thanks!

Thanks for your feedback, regarding the updated control panel.
    I deployed a new patch, which addresses the problems which have been reported.

If you have further suggestions, lemme know.

Thanked by 1Asim
  • Token: 20e175d08ad7552e77a216f5280636cab17c1ebb

A place to test/keep my docker containers and test drive the new control panel among other things

@Asim said:
    Token: 20e175d08ad7552e77a216f5280636cab17c1ebb

A place to test/keep my docker containers and test drive the new control panel among other things

Deployed.

Thanked by 1Asim
  • User: sonic
    Token: fa82e306f39d37e819c5845dafcabc383dc81518

I want to try Nextcloud & setup server monitoring.

• Token: c2365c0b6d7c17d5bdc6adb1493bbdb21f89e228
    I want to set up a site for monitoring servers and try creating a static website using a CMS in python.

@sonic said:
    User: sonic
    Token: fa82e306f39d37e819c5845dafcabc383dc81518

I want to try Nextcloud & setup server monitoring.

Deployed.

@vyas11 said:
    Token: c2365c0b6d7c17d5bdc6adb1493bbdb21f89e228
    I want to set up a site for monitoring servers and try creating a static website using a CMS in python.

Deployed.

Thanked by 2vyas11 sonic
  • My token: 0b61aee66cea5ac4dac718394ce2a3b2e5befa63

I’m interested in setting up some server monitoring and having it be external is probably a good idea. Thank you for the kind offer! <3

@ouvoun said:
    My token: 0b61aee66cea5ac4dac718394ce2a3b2e5befa63

I’m interested in setting up some server monitoring and having it be external is probably a good idea. Thank you for the kind offer! <3

Deployed.

Thanked by 1ouvoun
  • My token: f72f4f68fe38bcef8497b14ee2c1d809118c4142

I'd like to set up some monitoring for my CDN (and then, maybe, just maybe) open the CDN to LET users to use forever

@td512 said:
    My token: f72f4f68fe38bcef8497b14ee2c1d809118c4142

I'd like to set up some monitoring for my CDN (and then, maybe, just maybe) open the CDN to LET users to use forever

You you do not fulfill the requirements.

• Are the ports restricted or filtered by any chance? I set up a FreePBX installation on one of these and it appears that some calls will get accepted, some will get accepted after some ringing, some won't at all.

I'm using a free DID from IPComms for testing (inbound is completely free) and it had no issues before but the PBX isn't reliably accepting calls for some reason.

@Edmond said:
    Are the ports restricted or filtered by any chance? I set up a FreePBX installation on one of these and it appears that some calls will get accepted, some will get accepted after some ringing, some won't at all.

I'm using a free DID from IPComms for testing (inbound is completely free) and it had no issues before but the PBX isn't reliably accepting calls for some reason.

@Edmond said:
    Are the ports restricted or filtered by any chance? I set up a FreePBX installation on one of these and it appears that some calls will get accepted, some will get accepted after some ringing, some won't at all.

No, but not all applications work behind NAT.

Thanked by 1Edmond
  • @Neoon said:

@Edmond said:

@Edmond said:

Might be a issue with NAT, can't be helped. Thanks anyway!
    I'll just continue to use it for a low usage Minecraft server, like I said.

• da53b4a9dc9285c277fc9cc17fe7a1d09dc41fc4

usage:web building

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Some people just never read.

@FAT32 said:
    Some people just never read.

Indeed, and there is little hope they will at some point.

• farsighterfarsighter Member
    edited January 2020

@Edmond said:

@Neoon said:

@Edmond said:

@Edmond said:

Might be a issue with NAT, can't be helped. Thanks anyway!
    I'll just continue to use it for a low usage Minecraft server, like I said.

Actually incoming calls to your DID shouldn't be affected by NAT at all due to SIP registration. Asterisk is in constant contact with IPCOMMS server which acts as 'hole punching' for NAT.