Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unsubscribing from AlphaRacks SPAM - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Unsubscribing from AlphaRacks SPAM

1235»

Comments

• lbft said: And AlphaRacks have sent another one, this time about "Cyber Monday" offers. Are they in financial difficulty or something?

Probably just trying to get a large number of orders before they deadpool. Or they ran out of clickbait and reverted to the one from Cyber Monday.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • I'm not getting those, maybe it's delayed due to the amount of spam they send?

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited January 2019

they ran out of clickbait

Upcycle the Glory of Cyber Monday Sales Using this One Weird Trick!

• These fuckwaffles are still spamming me.

Alpharacks raped my inbox and my autistic cousin.

• is alpharacks good? Their yearly prices are great :smiley: just $2 for 1gbit and $3 for extra CPU, yearly :blush:

• @cybertech said:
    is alpharacks good? Their yearly prices are great :smiley: just $2 for 1gbit and $3 for extra CPU, yearly :blush:

Have you been living on the Moon?

Thanked by 1eol
  • Their latest email has an "unsubscribe" function, but it links to inside WHMCS.

That doesn't work when you don't have an account. I've notified their upstream and registrar, accordingly.

Thanked by 1AuroraZ
  • @AuroraZ said:

@cybertech said:
    is alpharacks good? Their yearly prices are great :smiley: just $2 for 1gbit and $3 for extra CPU, yearly :blush:

Have you been living on the Moon?

Unfortunately on the dark side and nearest relay is colocrossing

Thanked by 1eol
  • The spam level is a high price to pay. I'm not sure I can stand it much longer.

• Alpharack is the worst host I ever used. Avoid it like the plague.

Thanked by 1eol
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

I feel I need to make clear that Alpharack is not a member of Nigh sect. I have nothing to do with this jackass.

Thanked by 2eol AuroraZ