Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unsubscribing from AlphaRacks SPAM - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Unsubscribing from AlphaRacks SPAM

Comments

• eoleol Member
    edited January 2019

Rackface.

EDIT2:
    FaceRacks.

Thanked by 1quick
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

The end is nigh.

Thanked by 1eol
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Unsubscribing from AlpaRacks AS A SERVICE.

Now deployed at MXroute at no extra cost.

• @jar said:
    Unsubscribing from AlpaRacks AS A SERVICE.

Now deployed at MXroute at no extra cost.

Now that's what I call a key product differentiator! :)

Thanked by 1IncognitoBurrito
  • UaaS is so totally going to be my gig.

Thanked by 2uptime MasonR
  • FaceCrack

Thanked by 2eol uptime
  • This is what I get when I click unsubscribe on nfp emails.

They also make sure to send from [email protected]. Scummy bastards.

Thanked by 1eol
  • doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited January 2019

@jvnadr Bummer — their shared server hasn’t died yet:

http://alpharax.dawgy.pw (example: http://alpharax.dawgy.pw/data.php?recordsToShow=25)

(Been tracking server load for a month now.)

Thanked by 1eol
  • dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

@alpharacks I have also PM'ed you and requested to completely remove all my personal data you may have. Your un-unsubscribale Spam really sucks!

• lol just remembered about hostmybytes

hostmyturd you spamming b*stards

Thanked by 1eol
  • Good company but charging $10 If you make any delay in payment.

• HostMySpam

Thanked by 1eol

I think they are members of the Nigh sect. They always speak of the end but it's never there.

Thanked by 2dahartigan eol
  • Alphaspam

• Need a good offer from Betarack.

• Well, just tried subscribing to their newsletter on a fresh email account. Will let you know how that goes.

• teamacc said: Well, just tried subscribing to their newsletter on a fresh email account. Will let you know how that goes.

Am betting it won't be long until the spam begin to arrive, do they have a page you can subscribe to their newsletter on or do they use the scummy method just auto subscribe you to marketing junk when you open a client account.

• @Razza said:

teamacc said: Well, just tried subscribing to their newsletter on a fresh email account. Will let you know how that goes.

Am betting it won't be long until the spam begin to arrive, do they have a page you can subscribe to their newsletter on or do they use the scummy method just auto subscribe you to marketing junk when you open a client account.

I've sent them a ticket asking to be subscribed. To be fair, the email tied to it is alpharacksspamgoeshere@domain so they might not oblige.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited January 2019

@teamacc Just sign up for a $0.49/year shared plan and they’ll automatically shove your email address into their spam machine.

Thanked by 1Letzien

With no way out, just like a bad marriage.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • @doghouch said:
    @teamacc Just sign up for a $0.49/year shared plan and they’ll automatically sign you up.

Don't want them to have more than just my throwaway email address though.

I got a reply from @alpharacks via PM mentioning that they would have removed all my data permanently. Let's see. Maybe the end (of spam) is actually nigh..

edited January 2019

Bah, don't kid yourself. You may be opted out for the time being as a mean to control damage, but you will be back in before you know it.

Bad marriage never ends until either dies.

@deank: You really seem to have no single shade of hope in your mind. :smiley:

Hope is what kills you.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @Neoon said:

@iHavenoName said:
    I'd be willing to deal with their spam if they actually delivered what they offer. Pay for a 1gb port and get 11mb (at best) in LA.

Pay for 1Gbit is outside LET range, so I suspect your claims are invalid.

What? 1 GB port is pretty standard for a VPS. I get 10GB nics with ImpactVPS, all using LET/LEB promos. Getting 100Mbps ports only (I suspect he meant 11MBps) is like 2012 shit.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@TimboJones said:

@Neoon said:

@iHavenoName said:
    I'd be willing to deal with their spam if they actually delivered what they offer. Pay for a 1gb port and get 11mb (at best) in LA.

What? 1 GB port is pretty standard for a VPS. I get 10GB nics with ImpactVPS, all using LET/LEB promos. Getting 100Mbps ports only (I suspect he meant 11MBps) is like 2012 shit.

Please look at the context.

He complained about buying a cheap as fuck VPS and he was only able to pull at 100Mbit instead of the Node uplink of 1000Mbit.

How the fuck, are you supposed to pull 100% of a shared Uplink? Physics must be broken.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @Neoon said:

@TimboJones said:

@Neoon said:

@iHavenoName said:

Please look at the context.

He complained about buying a cheap as fuck VPS and he was only able to pull at 100Mbit instead of the Node uplink of 1000Mbit.

How the fuck, are you supposed to pull 100% of a shared Uplink? Physics must be broken.

What? By getting speeds above 100Mbps. No one expects 980Mbps 24/7, but it can't be maxed out at 100Mbps always. What the fuck is the point of advertising a gigabit port for if over 100Mbps isn't obtainable?

If your gigabit VPS'S aren't consistently over 100Mbps when your home or remote connection supports it, you're living with sub par service.

All my servers are on same west coast as me. If they failed to transfer no higher than 100Mbps, I'd cancel and ask for refund. This is a legit complaint.

• To clear up any confusion, yes, I got a cheap as fuck vps (using for a VPN) and though I paid to upgrade the port to 1gbps, these were the results, which are far below the performance of others I've tested:

muhVPN:~# wget http://cachefly.cachefly.net/100mb.test -O /dev/null
    --2019-01-16 19:56:00-- http://cachefly.cachefly.net/100mb.test
    Resolving cachefly.cachefly.net (cachefly.cachefly.net)... 205.234.175.175
    Connecting to cachefly.cachefly.net (cachefly.cachefly.net)|205.234.175.175|:80... connected.
    HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
    Length: 104857600 (100M) [application/octet-stream]
    Saving to: '/dev/null'

100%[=============================================================>] 104,857,600 10.7MB/s in 9.9s

2019-01-16 19:56:10 (10.1 MB/s) - '/dev/null' saved [104857600/104857600]

I'm a novice by most standards, but when this is the result before and after "we have increased your vps speed", or "there must be port congestion, please check later", I'm letting people know what to expect.

Thanked by 2eol uptime
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited January 2019

@deank said:
    My take is that they don't actually know what they are sending. They are just sending because of the urge. Whatever the urge might be, it's affecting his balls.

A new virus perhaps. I feel @mikeET is somewhat responsible in this fiasco.

Sorry, our Email Hosting service is bundled with Outbound SPAM Filtering, so no luck for them...