Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[IRoute.io] Enterprise Email Hosting, powered by MailChannels & CrossBox, White-label
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[IRoute.io] Enterprise Email Hosting, powered by MailChannels & CrossBox, White-label

MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
edited December 2018 in Offers

Hi guys!

First of all, let's show off our new logo that José designed for us:

Disclaimer: We paid him $7 for it. And a cookie.

Now the whole story!
It's no secret that our previous brand was acquired by MailChannels. We truly miss our clients. They're in good hands, but actually, it was a very fun ride (while it lasted), so we thought of continuing to work with MailChannels but this time not reselling the service, instead, we launched a brand that consists of sending email, done right.
Here are a few reasons to consider using our services:

• All emails are sent using MailChannels to ensure the best deliverability possible;
  • Our servers consist of RAID 10 SSD Arrays, even for emails;
  • Full White-label service - IRoute.io is only seen in our Console, where cPanel, CrossBox and MX servers are pure, beautiful white-label (and using a white-label domain);
  • CrossBox included with all accounts;
  • Public status page for full transparency regarding the quality of our service: https://status.iroute.io
  • Dallas location, more locations coming soon;
  • GDPR Compliant Company and Servers (Including JetBackup with enabled GDPR);
  • Single server hostname for IMAP/POP3/SMTP, no matter the server you're assigned to, this is a functionality we suggested to the guys at CrossBox and they've done it!
  • Daily backups with the ability to self-restore, download backups and such, using JetBackup;
  • Stickers will come soon ;-)
  • Beautiful Console, we spent quite some time working on its UI to improve its efficiency;
  • Support provided by Geeks;
  • Ex-largest MailChannels Resellers, meaning that you'll get top-notch service with guaranteed solutions for any issue you may experience.

Here's our recommended package for LET:

20 GB SSD Storage
Unlimited Domains
Unlimited Email Accounts
MailChannels Email Delivery
White-label CrossBox, cPanel, MX

5€ per month - Order now!
Or 50€ per year, make sure to apply the coupon: TWOMONTHSFREE
Plus VAT if applicable.
Other plans available at https://iroute.io

About IRoute.IO:
IRoute.IO is a division of WNDP - WebNegócio Lda., an IT/Design company located in Portugal. VAT number: PT513782540
WNDP - WebNegócio Lda. is applying MOSS as per the EU law.

Time to show off!

Home

Billing? Good luck with your budget

2FA - secure your account

What about our cPanel interface? Tweaked it just a bit, but looks good. We'll also tweak the Console integration in the future.

Any questions feel free to ask guys!

Thanked by 1beagle

Comments

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited December 2018

Hi Mike! Congratz on your reborn email endeavor. Does the service have some outgoing limits or bandwidth? Do you allow/offer relaying thru your service from custom mail server?
    And are they gonna be any discounted yearly plans for the LETters? ;)

Thanked by 1MikePT

Wait til iroute is sold out to a company again

:)

Thanked by 4kkrajk DXD MrH coreflux
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@jvnadr said:
    Hi Mike! Congratz on your reborn email endeavor. Does the service have some outgoing limits or bandwidth? Do you allow/offer relaying thru your service from custom mail server?
    And are they gonna be any discounted yearly plans for the LETters? ;)

Hi @jvnadr!

Thank you so much, this is our newly born baby, and we've put a lot of effort in creating this brand. I've dedicated pretty much all my time to it, currently working full-time for IRoute.io, hopefully it'll grow.

Good questions:

We do have some limits, stated in our terms of services at https://iroute.io/termsofservice.php these had to be applied in order to avoid people sending thousands of emails on a 5€ service. We pretty much bill the storage and MailChannels bill, splitting it properly. Granted there will be clients that'll perhaps send 100 emails per month, but there will certainly be clients that'll try to send 50k on a 5€ plan, hence why we have some soft limits (that can be lift, case by case basis).
    No other limits in terms of bandwidth. WebDisk is also included by the way, should you need to move some files around.

Relaying is fine, as long as it's reasonable :-).

I've added a special coupon for the LETters as per your request: TWOMONTHSFREE, it'll work on the Personal plan (listed above), paid yearly, two months free, total will be 50€ :-)

@Foul said:

Wait til iroute is sold out to a company again

:)

We don't want to sell IRoute, as we didn't want to sell MXRoute.io but were left with no other choice. IRoute isn't a reseller, it's a MailChannels client, where MXRoute.io was reselling their service (therefore competing with them directly).

• nothing on your tos.

care to copy paste limitation here? I prefer soft/hard limit than 'unlimited' but a lot of clause

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited December 2018

A suggestion:
    As I see in your terms, the limits are:

SMTP Sending Limits (Hourly, per account): Personal - 30/hour; Developer - 40/hour; Premium - 60/hour; SMB - 150/hour; Intensive - 200/hour; Enterprise Top 500/hour.

30 mails per hour is 720 per day. This is rather enough daily number for a personal or small business mail account. But limiting that on a hourly basis, I think it is really strict. For example, If I would like to send an one-off mail to all of my friends or family members or colleagues, there will be times that will need to send more than that 30. IMO, you should raise a bit this number on hourly basis, not the daily amount.

PS. I just saw that this is a soft limit, so, I guess that a client can do it from time to time, but not constantly, aka, not abusing the service. Am I right?

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • sibaper said: nothing on your tos.

He already posted the link and it is written in the TOS. Check there or see my previous comment

Thanked by 2MikePT sibaper
    edited December 2018

@sibaper said:
    nothing on your tos.

care to copy paste limitation here? I prefer soft/hard limit than 'unlimited' but a lot of clause

It's in Overages and Fair Usage Policy.

@jvnadr said:
    A suggestion:
    As I see in your terms, the limits are:

SMTP Sending Limits (Hourly, per account): Personal - 30/hour; Developer - 40/hour; Premium - 60/hour; SMB - 150/hour; Intensive - 200/hour; Enterprise Top 500/hour.

30 mails per hour is 720 per day. This is rather enough daily number for a personal or small business mail account. But limiting that on a hourly basis, I think it is really strict. For example, If I would like to send an one-off mail to all of my friends or family members or colleagues, there will be times that will need to send more than that 30. IMO, you should raise a bit this number on hourly basis, not the daily amount.

PS. I just saw that this is a soft limit, so, I guess that a client can do it from time to time, but not constantly, aka, not abusing the service. Am I right?

The limits can be lift on a case by case basis, I'd rather do it daily, but cPanel seems to support it hourly only, I do agree with you though, and I've been discussing with them a way to implement a rate-limiter sort of, doing it daily. We'll do our best to have it limit daily instead of hourly.

Thanked by 1jvnadr
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

I feel cheated. I thought you were opening a bakery.

The end is nigh.

@deank said:
    I feel cheated. I thought you were opening a bakery.

The end is nigh.

I promise you, the bakery is coming. We sell bread here as well!

Thanked by 1eol
  • Service could be a little cheaper I feel.

@JoeMerit said:
    Service could be a little cheaper I feel.

MailChannels isn't cheap, neither are SSD's and everything else. We sell a reliable service, that costs money.

Thanked by 2Wolveix coreflux
  • jvnadr said: He already posted the link and it is written in the TOS. Check there or see my previous comment

at the time writing that I dont see anything on https://iroute.io/termsofservice.php.

@sibaper said:

jvnadr said: He already posted the link and it is written in the TOS. Check there or see my previous comment

at the time writing that I dont see anything on https://iroute.io/termsofservice.php.

It was there already.

• @MikePT

does it have activesync feature ?

• can you introduce José to me?

• LOL really unique name.

/s

• 30 per hour? Please cancel the service, refund
    Thank you

• MikePT said: we didn't want to sell MXRoute.io but were left with no other choice

Is MXRoute.io related to MXRoute.com? If not, I'm confused as to why the two sites look basically identical.

• AC_FanAC_Fan Member
    edited December 2018

@Daniel15 said:

MikePT said: we didn't want to sell MXRoute.io but were left with no other choice

Is MXRoute.io related to MXRoute.com? If not, I'm confused as to why the two sites look basically identical.

They were started independently, had a partnership for a little while, then they seperated and .io was sold. Now it's creator has started another business - IRoute.io

• yangxiaolun said: 30 per hour? Please cancel the service, refund

If you just trolling, OK.
    If you really bought it and now you want a refund because you didn't read the TOS/AUP, then... GFY

• @jvnadr said:

@yangxiaolun said: 30 per hour? Please cancel the service, refund

If you really bought it and now you want a refund because you didn't read the TOS/AUP, then... GFY

I doubt that he really bought it.

In any case, his last comment was in November 2016, and now he suddenly feels the urge to make another comment (three in total).

• vfusevfuse Member, Host Rep

Product looks great @MikePT!

• @angstrom said:

@jvnadr said:

@yangxiaolun said: 30 per hour? Please cancel the service, refund

I doubt that he really bought it.

In any case, his last comment was in November 2016, and now he suddenly feels the urge to make another comment (three in total).

Ha ha
    I really bought it.
    Order number 6

Forget it
    I don't use
    But no refund

Does not matter

When I see unlimited, I buy
    Intended to be used for MXroute backup
    Then found 30. . . .

I continue to use MXroute
    they are very good

• Go and see the MXroute ads.
    Written very clearly, 300 per hour
    @jar

But the IRoute ad does not write an hourly limit

Chinese said
    这是人品的问题

• eoleol Member
    edited December 2018

Please don't use rice runes.
    Write in english.

EDIT:
    Thank you.

EDIT2:
    The logo is nice.

Thanked by 1bugrakoc
  • jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited December 2018

yangxiaolun said: But the IRoute ad does not write an hourly limit

Yes, they write it. They are not obligated to write it in their ad, but in their TOS. If you don't want to read TOS/AUP, it's solely your problem. Don't blame others for that. Id you don't like a product, don't buy it.

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

Seems nice overall, best of luck

• @MikePT said:

@sibaper said:

jvnadr said: He already posted the link and it is written in the TOS. Check there or see my previous comment

It was there already.

check using mobile, nothing there. but fine on computer browser

• Congrats @MikePT