Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NEW! AlphaRacks Website - Feedback Requested (giving away 10x $25 to 10 LET MEMBERS!) - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NEW! AlphaRacks Website - Feedback Requested (giving away 10x $25 to 10 LET MEMBERS!)

Comments

• I usually enlarge the font on my end, but a larger default size would be better for most.

Thanked by 1alpharacks
  • In fact, I think that the change from the original is not big,but I like purple very much.

Thanked by 1alpharacks
  • alpharacksalpharacks Member
    edited November 2018

Thanks for the feedback. We will be exporting a list of users who replied to this thread and randomizing it on random.org in the next few minutes.

For those who haven't left feedback yet, here's the last chance. For those who have, thank you. It's greatly appreciated and our web developer is all over it as we speak.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • alpharacksalpharacks Member
    edited November 2018

OFFICIAL WINNERS:

Here we go guys! Here is the result that was randomized by random.org! If you are the 10 on that list, you are eligible for free $25 AlphaRacks credit. PM me with your registered email on your AlphaRacks account to claim your $25 account credit. If you don't already have an account with us, register for one here first, then PM me with the email you used to register.

Please understand that this will be low priority due to our crazy Cyber Monday sale but I will do my best to have the credits issued within 24 to 48 hours.

• Congrats to all winners. On a side note, you may want to check the list of users you generate next time to randomise... half of them weren't even on it.

Thanked by 2eol bharatwaj
  • @Saragoldfarb said:
    Congrats to all winners. On a side note, you may want to check the list of users you generate next time to randomise... half of them weren't even on it.

Apparently someone stopped after putting in 20 names.

• @donli said:

@Saragoldfarb said:
    Congrats to all winners. On a side note, you may want to check the list of users you generate next time to randomise... half of them weren't even on it.

Apparently someone stopped after putting in 20 names.

That's pretty pathetic.

• 1 > @Saragoldfarb said:

What do you mean? I checked them all, they posted

• @JohnMiller92 said:
    1 > @Saragoldfarb said:

What do you mean? I checked them all, they posted

The unedited post showed that only 20 names were submitted to the randomizer and many people that posted weren't on the list of 20.

• donli said: The unedited post showed that only 20 names were submitted to the randomizer and many people that posted weren't on the list of 20.

Really?? How do you know? How did you get access to the unedited post? Could it be reposted??

• good

• alentoalento Member, Host Rep

I am not one for design as much as I am for functionality. That said, it looks good.
    I can't offer anything that hasn't already been mentioned in this thread.

• georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

has what it should have, simple and direct

• @pepa65 said:

donli said: The unedited post showed that only 20 names were submitted to the randomizer and many people that posted weren't on the list of 20.

Really?? How do you know? How did you get access to the unedited post? Could it be reposted??

https://i.imgur.com/om37E0S.png

• @Saragoldfarb said:

@pepa65 said:

donli said: The unedited post showed that only 20 names were submitted to the randomizer and many people that posted weren't on the list of 20.

Good detective work. :smile:

Disappointed in AlphaRacks: was it so hard to put everyone on the list, as they had promised?

• eoleol Member
    edited November 2018

EDIT:

• @Saragoldfarb said:

@pepa65 said:

Well, I guess we just expected too much(them being decent). Probably the same for their hosting from what I have read in their offer threads.

Thanked by 3eol rm_ sayem314
  • @Saragoldfarb said:

@pepa65 said:

My name isn't even there, wtf?

Thanked by 1pepa65
  • @JohnMiller92 said:

@Saragoldfarb said:

@pepa65 said:

Nor mine.

Thanked by 1pepa65
  • @eol said:

@JohnMiller92 said:

@Saragoldfarb said:

@pepa65 said:

Nor mine.

Time for pitchforks?

Thanked by 2eol pepa65
  • JohnMiller92JohnMiller92 Member
    edited November 2018

Okay, since I'm in a nice mood today. I will give AlphaRacks the benefit of the doubt.

What happened is he probably used the In this Discussion table listing on the right side. Except, there's different results for each page. I think he used the one on Page 2.

Should have cumulated them from all pages?

In any event, that was def not a fair drawing lol. We didn't even get RNG'd on...

Thanked by 2Saragoldfarb pepa65
  • No comment on this @alpharacks ?

Thanked by 1eol
  • rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited November 2018

JohnMiller92 said: I think he used the one on Page 2.

The list on Page 2 doesn't include both FAT33 and FAT32 (someone too eager to win?) as we see in the picture.

edited November 2018

@rm_ said:

JohnMiller92 said: I think he used the one on Page 2.

The list on Page 2 doesn't include both FAT33 and FAT32 (someone too eager to win?) as we see in the picture.

Oh, good catch. FAT33 isn't even a user are they?
    edit: Nvm, found him https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2906826/#Comment_2906826

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@rm_ said:

Calm down guys, FAT33 is definitely not me and I have no idea why he appeared at the first place

• @JohnMiller92 said:
    Okay, since I'm in a nice mood today. I will give AlphaRacks the benefit of the doubt.

What happened is he probably used the In this Discussion table listing on the right side. Except, there's different results for each page. I think he used the one on Page 2.

Should have cumulated them from all pages?

In any event, that was def not a fair drawing lol. We didn't even get RNG'd on...

Yeah, could easily be an honest mistake. That's what my initial thought was anyway.

• @FAT32 said:

Calm down guys, FAT33 is definitely not me and I have no idea why he appeared at the first place

You will be FAT 33 next year if you don't exercise and eat less this year.

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

Your last design was better, although this one is cleaner.

• @JohnMiller92 said:

Page number makes no diff for my results, they are always the same for me. Looks like 20
    last posters decided on theirs first post timestamp?

edited November 2018

Page number makes no diff for my results, they are always the same for me. Looks like 20
    last posters decided on theirs first post timestamp?

Each page has diff results for me, not sure

edit: Looking at them now again, seems like they are the same on each page. Weird, wasn't like that when I mentioned it earlier

This discussion has been closed.