Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 94
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• seenuseenu Member
    edited November 2018

23.99 one was a too good offers and 25$ one also good if you need windows.

but by the time i wanted to order 23.99...it was "switching soon"

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2019

All orders will be fulfilled to the best of our ability if you paid.

• @donli said:
    Be sure to visit @ddhhz 's thread and give him some feedback for his VirMach flash deals monitor:
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/153936/virmach-flashdeals-monitor-for-cyber-monday

Thanks for the shoutout. Got a $25 one myself : D!

Thanked by 1pullangcubo
  • @VirMach said:
    All orders will be fulfilled to the best of our ability if you paid.

But for the cancelled ones??

• @chaoszero112 said:
    I'm trying to give you my money @VirMach
    Why must you hurt me so?

Unfortunately, if orders are not paid within the current one closes and next new offer comes up, then they are auto cancelled by the script

• @balaji_pitchumani said:

@chaoszero112 said:
    Why must you hurt me so?

Unfortunately, if orders are not paid within the current one closes and next new offer comes up, then they are auto cancelled by the script

But I couldn't pay...the billing server hiccuped and the new offer kicked in...and I tried to get on that and got the cloud flare error again...

• donlidonli Member
    edited November 2018

Dallas - KVM WIndows

20 GB SSD.

$43.90 /yr

VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    WINDOWS WINDOWS 2008 AVAILABLE
    RAM 3328MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 8x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 20GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 6000GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION DALLAS, TX LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

• fanfan Veteran

For anyone missed KVM in Buffalo this round, I'll let my $25 6GB one go after the sale is over. Not the best but still a nice one.

• @just4sc said:

@balaji_pitchumani said:

@chaoszero112 said:
    Why must you hurt me so?

But I couldn't pay...the billing server hiccuped and the new offer kicked in...and I tried to get on that and got the cloud flare error again...

Maybe @VirMach will cut us some slack?

Alternatively if the orders can't be fulfilled, I would take the ability to combine all my new mini-idlers into 1 super idler.

Thanked by 1pullangcubo
  • donlidonli Member
    edited November 2018

LA - KVM

$24.39 /yr

RAM 5760MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 3x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 10GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 2250GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION LOS ANGELES, CA LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

• @chaoszero112 said:

@just4sc said:

@balaji_pitchumani said:

@chaoszero112 said:
    Why must you hurt me so?

Alternatively if the orders can't be fulfilled, I would take the ability to combine all my new mini-idlers into 1 super idler.

Dunno...not having much luck...still holding out....man...need some sleep...hope to hear something positive soon...have work in a few...and no time to spend on here anymore...was fun though...albeit a bit disappointing...

• donlidonli Member
    edited November 2018

Piscataway - KVM Windows

20 GB SSD.

$21.58 /yr

RAM 3584MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 2x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 20GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 1500GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION PISCATAWAY, NJ LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

• @just4sc said:

@chaoszero112 said:

@just4sc said:

@balaji_pitchumani said:

@chaoszero112 said:
    Why must you hurt me so?

Dunno...not having much luck...still holding out....man...need some sleep...hope to hear something positive soon...have work in a few...and no time to spend on here anymore...was fun though...albeit a bit disappointing...

Yeah I need to tap out. Need to be up in 3 hours.

@VirMach If you're feeling generous, Invoices #464983 and #465126. You have my billing info on file :smile:

• We're now back to the auto rotations...

• Yup, all we need now is a formal announcement from @VirMach regarding the Cancelled orders that happened during the superstorm :smile:

• @chaoszero112 said:

@just4sc said:

@chaoszero112 said:

@just4sc said:

@balaji_pitchumani said:

@chaoszero112 said:
    Why must you hurt me so?

Yeah I need to tap out. Need to be up in 3 hours.

@VirMach If you're feeling generous, Invoices #464983 and #465126. You have my billing info on file :smile:

At least you got invoiced....mine was suppose to go through paypal so I didn't even get invoiced....

• @scorcher9 said:
    We're now back to the auto rotations...

It's going to take them a while to clean up the mess from the $24 insanity.

• donlidonli Member
    edited November 2018

Piss the cat away - KVM Windows

20 GB SSD.

$18.03 /yr

RAM 3328MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 1x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 20GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 750GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION PISCATAWAY, NJ LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

• @donli said:

@scorcher9 said:
    We're now back to the auto rotations...

It's going to take them a while to clean up the mess from the $24 insanity.

The sad thing for me is that I was the first to report both the 6gb and $24 billing hiccup...and I didn't get in on any of them...then missed the $23.99 one due to error 504 again...Ok..I better stop complaining....doesn't help...sorry!

• just4sc said: At least you got invoiced....mine was suppose to go through paypal so I didn't even get invoiced....

Everything gets invoiced, paypal or not. Yours getting cancelled is a different thing.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2019

Whoever couldn't get one, I'll give you my best offer.

$25.80 for 4GB, 3 Cores @ 3GHz, 40GB Disk, 2TB @ 10Gbps. Windows+Linux

Come on, you're going to idle it anyway.

pullangcubo said: Yup, all we need now is a formal announcement from @VirMach regarding the Cancelled orders that happened during the superstorm

Formal announcement if you were able to pay us only. If you didn't pay you didn't officially buy it.

VirMach said: If your service is not properly generated and is broken, we will attempt to regenerate this offer for you as soon as possible

Thanked by 1pullangcubo
  • @VirMach said:

@just4sc said:
    Both of my pending got cancelled!!??

If you can pay you'll get it.

Please check my ticket #821934, you have taken payment from my credit, VPS is still in Manual

• donlidonli Member
    edited November 2018

Buffalo - OpenVZ

150 GB SSD.

$26.10 /yr

VIRTUALIZATION OpenVZ – 1 GIGABIT
    RAM 2944MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 8x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 150GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 3000GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

• just4scjust4sc Member
    edited November 2018

@VirMach said:

VirMach said: If your service is not properly generated and is broken, we will attempt to regenerate this offer for you as soon as possible

Does this mean mine will get regenerated soon? Will I get an email or PM or will it be posted here?

Thanks!

• I hate when you think you snagged a great deal and then 3 hours later, it's the same location but with better specs at a lower price.

Thanked by 2just4sc seizure
  • @rpollestad said:
    I hate when you think you snagged a great deal and then 3 hours later, it's the same location but with better specs at a lower price.

There's a reason VirMach doesn't have a "if you see us offer a lower price..." policy.

• VirMach said: $25.80 for 4GB, 3 Cores @ 3GHz, 40GB Disk, 2TB @ 10Gbps. Windows+Linux
    Come on, you're going to idle it anyway.

Deal without promo code? This is not BF/CM spirit! Go home VirMach, you drunk (or tired af)!

• Buffalo - KVM Windows.

$47.65 /yr

RAM 6784MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 2x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 80GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 1500GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

• @VirMach for the love of God, gives us some good deal on EU. This is third day I'm camping here, I started dreaming VPS...

Thanked by 1NanoG6
  • @scorcher9 said:

just4sc said: At least you got invoiced....mine was suppose to go through paypal so I didn't even get invoiced....

Everything gets invoiced, paypal or not. Yours getting cancelled is a different thing.

LOL...I just noticed there is an invoice section. Never clicked into that section before. My two invoices are #464931 and #464995....any chance they can get "uncancelled" @VirMach?