Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 512
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• Thanked by 2FrankZ ehab
  • Happy new year!!!

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • Site like this for anyone else, or just me?

• Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited January 2022

@LiliLabs said: Site like this for anyone else, or just me?

Same here. I guess VirMach is working on updating the site.

EDIT: Client area is (new) normal and works just fine.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2022

@JabJab said:
    @VirMach new website need a fix for mobile view - the (hamburger)menu is not opening at all ;)
    https://i.imgur.com/pfcRFhn.gif

@Grufunkel said:

@JabJab said:
    @VirMach new website need a fix for mobile view - the (hamburger)menu is not opening at all ;)

I noticed it too. But after a few refreshes, it started working.

There's a > @LiliLabs said:
    Site like this for anyone else, or just me?

I know what's wrong, working on it now.

Thanked by 1Grufunkel
  • Thanks.

• Happy New Year!

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • Happy new year friends!

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @imok said:
    Is it 2022 already?

I'm currently in Australia and you posted this at 2:16AM on January 1st here.

Happy new year :)

Thanked by 2FrankZ imok
  • @VirMach said:

@JabJab said:

@Grufunkel said:

@JabJab said:

Thanked by 3imok FrankZ ehab
  • Happy new year!

• Oh I think I already said that

• @VirMach said:

@JabJab said:

@Grufunkel said:

@JabJab said:

It's not minimalist enough?

Thanked by 1imok
  • @VirMach said:

Looks like View Device and IP allocation details are missing some theming under dedi service details, as a heads up.

• I recommend the marquee tag. Also one of these:

Thanked by 1imok
  • @randomq said:
    I recommend the marquee tag. Also one of these:

Good old times. Microsoft Frontpage or Macromedia Dreamweaver.

Thanked by 1randomq
  • Hi @imok how is the new year treating you so far?

• Hi! New years starts on Monday. We are in the limbo yet.

Anyway, everything looks good. A bit ansious because I don't have a job now but I'm happy I will have some free time to do personal stuff pending for years: migrate and install servers, call a plumber or learn and fix it by myself, edit years of raw photos, order files from multiple hard drives, throw some empty boxes, get Perejilo to the vet again, do exercise, find someone to build the house, install elasticsearch and collect logs from a lot of servers in the Virmach server, change the suspension and clutch of the car, fill a claim with the water company, and pay taxes for the house 😅

I should use this post as a to-do list 😄

• @imok said: get Perejilo to the vet again

If can only achieve only one, choose this one.

• Then after doing half of those things, I will start taking some gigs here: small websites or Blesta themes. I'm thinking on looking for a job in a Canadian company, though I'm not sure if I have enough academic stuff for it.

How is your 2022?

• imokimok Member
    edited January 2022

Uh oh. Double post.

• @ben47955 said:

@imok said: get Perejilo to the vet again

If can only achieve only one, choose this one.

It's the 2nd thing I will do tomorrow after a meeting with a builder. Can't be the first because the vet is closed.

• @imok said:
    Hi! New years starts on Monday. We are in the limbo yet.

Anyway, everything looks good. A bit ansious because I don't have a job now but I'm happy I will have some free time to do personal stuff pending for years: migrate and install servers, call a plumber or learn and fix it by myself, edit years of raw photos, order files from multiple hard drives, throw some empty boxes, get Perejilo to the vet again, do exercise, find someone to build the house, install elasticsearch and collect logs from a lot of servers in the Virmach server, change the suspension and clutch of the car, fill a claim with the water company, and pay taxes for the house 😅

That's probably a big list
    .. hopefully you take care of most of these this year....
    Good luck with everything!
    Happy 2022 B)

Thanked by 1imok
  • @imok said:

personal stuff pending for years: migrate and install servers, call a plumber or learn and fix it by myself, edit years of raw photos, order files from multiple hard drives, install elasticsearch and collect logs from a lot of servers

Ditto for me. Postponing for past all years. 2022 should be the year for me. Thanks for posting my todo list too

Thanked by 1imok
  • @virmach how was your celebration? Happy 2022!

• That is quite a list, which is good. For me, having things to do adds meaning to life. My list for this year includes, remodeling the kitchen, cleaning and painting the underside of my truck, upgrading the O/S on many VPS, redoing some websites, and making sure the wife stays happy.

As a side note:
    The easiest way to keep a wife that cooks happy is to sharpen her knives. :)

• skorousskorous Member
    edited January 2022

@FrankZ said: As a side note:

Ooooooo, this is good to know. Thank you. :)

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @FrankZ said:
    That is quite a list, which is good. For me, having things to do adds meaning to life. My list for this year includes, remodeling the kitchen, cleaning and painting the underside of my truck, upgrading the O/S on many VPS, redoing some websites, and making sure the wife stays happy.

As a side note:

I thought the secret was to be an amorous lover. Oopsie :(

Thanked by 1FrankZ