Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 421
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• @ben47955 said:
    Seem ryzen is there.

Where?

• @randomq said:

@ben47955 said:
    Seem ryzen is there.

Where?

Somewhere I guess. Just wanted everyone keep a eye on their Virmach account.

• Ryzen will be there when spider pig flies

• Ryzen will be there when spider pig flies

• What? Double post.

Thanked by 3saibal MasonR FrankZ
  • pullangcubopullangcubo Member
    edited January 2021

Spider Pig! Spider Pig!
    Does whatever a Spider Pig does
    Can he swing from a web?
    No he can't, he's a pig
    Look out!
    He is the Spider Pig!

Thanked by 2FrankZ plumberg
  • Happy Saturday guys! Post some memes please :)

• randomqrandomq Member
    edited January 2021

• How have you been, guys?

• Dead ?

• Busy with projects I really don't want, distracting me from coding and idling...

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Where can I get more time?

• @FAT32 said:

Depends on How much more are you looking to add......

• @FAT32 said:

Ask VirMach ^_^

• VIRMUUUCCHHHHHH!!!

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@plumberg said:
    Depends on How much more are you looking to add......

The more the better... :(

@randomq said:
    Ask VirMach ^_^

I am pretty sure VirMach has less time than me :joy: ahem Double ahem

• The bus seems to arrive a little slower the past few weeks...

• Zzzzzzz

• Reading my old text for a scholarship, I'm impressed myself.

• Load 0.0 0.0 0.0

• When VirMach stock?

• It's February!

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • JabJabJabJab Member
    edited February 2021

It's e-mail time!

Dear VirMach Customers,

In the coming months, we will begin offering some customers the option to migrate their service(s) to new servers. While supplies are limited, we will prioritize those customers that provide an answer to this optional customer poll. This should only take a few minutes, and you should only participate if you are interested in migrating to new servers as soon as possible. These new servers will have brand new AMD Ryzen processors with 3.5GHz cores, and much higher performance than previous series Intel processors. They will also have much faster DDR4 RAM, as high as 2x improvement in speeds, and new NVMe SSD drives with up to 10x faster performance. Your service's IP address would also change, we may also offer IPv6, and we may offer a free location change as well if you have a new location you prefer.

Eventually, all customers may be migrated to these nodes in new datacenters (with improved network connectivity as well) but if you want to participate sooner, please answer a few quick questions below.

CLICK HERE TO VOTE NOW.

Please note, we will not be able to discuss this via support ticket as we are collecting large amounts of data.

btw. @VirMach that form forces Google Login - no idea if you wanted to have it like that.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @JabJab said:
    It's e-mail time!

Dear VirMach Customers,

In the coming months, we will begin offering some customers the option to migrate their service(s) to new servers. While supplies are limited, we will prioritize those customers that provide an answer to this optional customer poll. This should only take a few minutes, and you should only participate if you are interested in migrating to new servers as soon as possible. These new servers will have brand new AMD Ryzen processors with 3.5GHz cores, and much higher performance than previous series Intel processors. They will also have much faster DDR4 RAM, as high as 2x improvement in speeds, and new NVMe SSD drives with up to 10x faster performance. Your service's IP address would also change, we may also offer IPv6, and we may offer a free location change as well if you have a new location you prefer.

Eventually, all customers may be migrated to these nodes in new datacenters (with improved network connectivity as well) but if you want to participate sooner, please answer a few quick questions below.

CLICK HERE TO VOTE NOW.

Please note, we will not be able to discuss this via support ticket as we are collecting large amounts of data.

btw. @VirMach that form forces Google Login - no idea if you wanted to have it like that.

Didn't get that mail... Maybe I'm not cool enough ...

• @ben47955 said:

@JabJab said:
    It's e-mail time!

Dear VirMach Customers,

CLICK HERE TO VOTE NOW.

Didn't get that mail... Maybe I'm not cool enough ...

How many dedicated servers do you have from VirMach?

Please navigate to Services --> My Services and select one dedicated server service.

• @randomq said: How many dedicated servers do you have from VirMach?

0! :D

Had one free month, maybe they forget to set 'active=1' in query :D