Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 405
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• @Virmach
    Client area gave CloudFlare - Error 502 now... as people probably rushing for the deal

(I didn't buy it - just purposefully clicked around to check if it holds up... sadly not)

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • I tried for the $8.88 LA deal just now, but could not get past CloudFlare.

• It would help for the race if we can know the time frequency as I feel the deal is already over when I get sound notification. Anyway, I don't really need anything actually and I have a busy week, so probably not gonna lost more time to monitor deal as I already lost a lot of time with LET flash sale.

• It was in my cart before CF decided to spoil my day :(

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited December 2020

It was in my cart , went to checkout and then
    "Your Shopping Cart is Empty"

Long live the XIYAN SHITWEASEL

Thanked by 1TheWizard
  • Dang. But VirMach is just getting started. I'm sure, we'll have a lot more of the Xiyan Shitweasel deals :D

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @RecD said:
    Based on the hotness of this year's flash deals (the sticky thread)
    I don't think I will be able to grab an ideal one as I did last year.
    So.. is there any exclusive offered to those who lived here?

Is there any chance that @VirMach can reveal the traffic statistics comparing this year's to the last year's?
    Feeling longer down time although with stricter page rules.
    I hope I can grab one luckily!

• Hi

• Hello

Thanked by 1imok
  • Hola

Thanked by 1imok
  • Aloha

Thanked by 1imok
  • Thanked by 2imok FrankZ
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited December 2020

Nice Buffalo ^^

I can see now that it was not a good idea to cancel one of my VirMach servers that expires Dec 3rd, so I did not get a bill, with the idea that I would see if there was a better deal on BF/CM from VirMach this year. If not I was going to uncancel it. Now that I can't get into the billing panel I am feeling kind of stupid :disappointed:

Thanked by 1alilet
  • @FrankZ said:
    Nice Buffalo ^^

Your wrote comment about how you dun goofed by cancelling last year's BF deal and I pressed "Quote" to reply to you and see it has quoted "Nice Buffalo ^^" instead of that comment so I thought LET has caught VirMach billing virus and acting funny and tried to quote again and same thing happened. Then I refreshed page to see you have edited your comment.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited December 2020

I was trying to reformat the longest sentence that I have written this year, as it appeared to make no sense after I reread it.
    English in not my 1st language and some days it just does not work out well.
    You will see me do this occasionally on bad English days.
    My apologies for any inconvenience.

Thanked by 2ZA_capetown MasonR
  • saibalsaibal Member
    edited December 2020

If you still have the IP address of that server you could send a PM to VirMach and see if they can do something. Probably a long shot as they are very busy at this time.

Edit: The buffalo is courtesy of FAT32 Anas Alaa

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • ZA_capetownZA_capetown Member
    edited December 2020

@FrankZ said:
    English in not my 1st language and some days it just does not work out well.
    You will see me do this occasionally on bad English days.

Lol, same here.
    In Afrikaans (my 1st language), sentence construction and things like whether something is 1 word or 2 words, is totally different from English.
    And on 'Bad English Days' when I re-read my own sentences, I think to myself, WTF? :blush:

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @Virmach I know you're pretty busy, but...

my VPS on GERKVM6 is having problems and I see in the other thread someone posted:

"titus: My VM is got unreachable in the GERKVM1 node. Can You check it?"

So Frankfurt seems to have problems, again. :neutral:

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited December 2020

@ZA_capetown - I'm down on GERKVM1C as well. It may take a while to get resolved as my understanding is that ServerHub service response time is not good these days,,,

@saibal - PM'ing VirMach does not work out well for me. It's not that big of a deal and I still have a day, so fingers crossed.

• My GERMKVM6 seems to be responsive again... for now

• I am up again as well. Just a network blip issue then.

• Good morning everyone! I want to sleep more.

• OK I slept more and had a weird dream including Jennifer Aniston.

Thanked by 2ZA_capetown FrankZ
  • @imok said: OK I slept more and had a weird dream including Jennifer Aniston.

In retrospect: was it a good or bad dream?

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@VirMach - All the best in the sale! Finally I understand how hard it is to organise a flash deal... Still waiting for something to pop up that I will try and order :joy:

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@FrankZ said: @ZA_capetown - I'm down on GERKVM1C as well. It may take a while to get resolved as my understanding is that ServerHub service response time is not good these days,,,

There's no point even contacting them these days.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • I have server in Germany.... Send help!
    Yeah, it also went out off routing today, but I only have facebook bot there. Yeah, fun.

I heard "come to Amsterdam, PM us" but I also hear "AMS something something, plans to move out" - is there even a reason to move to Amsterdam then? :D

• Got PHP error who report mysql error. Funny thing is there are a mail address given if error persist. Guess what is the address ? [email protected]

(It's fine now, just found funny that the contact email is a no-reply email)

• @JabJab said:

@imok said: OK I slept more and had a weird dream including Jennifer Aniston.

In retrospect: was it a good or bad dream?

Maybe.

• Good Morning peeps. What did I miss?