Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 400
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• ZA_capetownZA_capetown Member
    edited November 2020

I'm staying optimistically (foolishly?) positive that @VirMach will still have some sort of Flash sale for us, even if it's only on next week.

Actually Monday/Tuesday will suit me better than today. :-D

I fully understand how difficult it is to have great ideas and intentions but simply not having the time or energy to always get to things in time.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Someone in the Chinese forum send in a ticket and they replied that they will have promotion this year.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited November 2020

No VirMach = Yes I can sleep.

Thanked by 1imok
  • @FAT32 said:
    Someone in the Chinese forum send in a ticket and they replied that they will have promotion this year.

It should be started here, following this post.

• Also we are at page 240. Nice.

Thanked by 1ZA_capetown
  • 2.4x prizes?

Thanked by 1ZA_capetown
  • It's supposed to be Ryzen dedi day!

• What?

• The Ryzen dedis for beta testing are supposed to go live today:

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3149102#Comment_3149102

• Ok so nothing to worry about. Virmach will deliver on time.

:D

• In all fairness VirMach said they were "trying" :D

• Virmachlessness

• It's still Friday here in Hawaii, so I will accept the first Ryzen on behalf of this party!

• Oh wow, the BF atmosphere is really different now that Virmach is absent in the party...

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@FAT32 said:

@JabJab said:
    Gonna be serious - this year does not feel like BF without VirMach promos and all the talks in BF 2020 Thread promo check inside. No FAT32, no china drama, no easter eggs. Kinda very meh.

I contacted VirMach to join our flash sales but no replies :(

I really really really wanted to make this work, so please don't think I ignored you but it just was not the best time to send you offers when we're not sure about a few things. The main issue was (at the time) that the way our flash deals script works, it would basically not allow for any good offers to be sent your way unless we lock them off for every other purpose until your deal would post/be over, and we had absolutely no time for a workaround.

@ZA_capetown said: I fully understand how difficult it is to have great ideas and intentions but simply not having the time or energy to always get to things in time.

Right now the major hurdle is getting through current issues and tickets. We definitely do not want to just post a sale for a cash grab when we're not even done catching up to tickets and fix some of the issues that occurred after we updated WHMCS/SolusVM and our webservers. It wouldn't feel right.

@FAT32 said: Someone in the Chinese forum send in a ticket and they replied that they will have promotion this year.

I'm not sure who replied, but I remember I was training a new tech and she replied to a Black Friday ticket without stating "sorry, we do not discuss promotions" but it went out before I could stop her.

If that's the reply, then it'd just be an incorrectly phrased response.

@saibal said: The Ryzen dedis for beta testing are supposed to go live today:

This is definitely not happening for another week. We actually ordered all the parts, were ready, put it together, even next-day ordered a missing part we wanted to change out, were ready to close the deal with Psychz, and then got way too busy.

@pullangcubo said: Oh wow, the BF atmosphere is really different now that Virmach is absent in the party...

We tried.™

• pullangcubopullangcubo Member
    edited November 2020

@VirMach said: @saibal said: The Ryzen dedis for beta testing are supposed to go live today:

This is definitely not happening for another week. We actually ordered all the parts, were ready, put it together, even next-day ordered a missing part we wanted to change out, were ready to close the deal with Psychz, and then got way too busy.

Are you still accepting applicants for this? (somehow I missed this one) :smile:

• I shouldn't have gotten a cat

• But you can use one of your idle VirMach servers to host all of your cat pics

• You can't buy happiness, but you buy a cat and cat=happiness

• I can't buy a SSD32G neither.

• But you can get a Ryzen to test for free next week.

• @saibal said:
    But you can get a Ryzen to test for free next week.

Probably™

• Soon™

@pullangcubo said: Are you still accepting applicants for this? (somehow I missed this one)

Yeah, go ahead.™

• Just received the payment reminder.
    Seems that I have no chance to grab a new BF deal to replace current one..

Making some progress, we've fixed 90%+ of the web VNC issues, which means no more 100+ tickets per day about that, which means we might be able to finish answering all tickets tonight.

• @VirMach said: Making some progress

Black Friday without you was strange, but I understand the reasons. Keep VirMach solid!

Thanked by 1ZA_capetown
  • @VirMach said:
    which means we might be able to finish answering all tickets tonight.

I can help you with that if you need Spanish support.

"No nos joda señor, lea el letrero".

• Yooo Virmach Cyber Monday deals?

• This is Perejilo